Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) (46747 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
U be ogwu ego + osu man, biko kiss d truth.
Skull miner

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by hopexter(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
This na ghetto for Germany sad

Na small small you complainant angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

You are 34 Years and this is how you're wasting your life. You are a waste to your parents. Honestly.

e pain am...hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by LagBae(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is supposed to be a normal thing, but the country is messed up.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by MetaPhysical: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Look at this one. See those people selling gala on that picture, that is Osborne in Ikoyi. Majority of those selling gala in that picture are Chiefs in Igboland.

I endorse this message! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

lolss...if you are actually sensible people wouldn't be asking if you are a kid.
See osu man sef dey talk, chai nothing we no go see
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Skull miner
3rd class citizen
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Cry no more osu man

hahahahahahaha use one skull take clean your eyes...lazy ass afonja.ewoooooo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

hahahahahahaha use one skull take clean your eyes...lazy ass afonja.ewoooooo
Lagos deportee.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
3rd class citizen
Afonja slaves of cow

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Phyde: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
I missed this hood.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

e pain am...hahahahahahaha
See mumu, Nna eh you be original shameless ekwesu. tufiakwa! u be waste!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Afonja slaves of cow
Lagos deportee
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Hedonisco: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sha the video didn't do justice to Ikoyi at all. Just driving aimlessly without even showcasing the main the main parts of old Ikoyi.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
3rd class citizen

so you think you are second class ewooooooooo.....you be real ewu mmeeeeee....skull miner....Fulani go use iron sponge wash tinubu teeth..hahahaahahaha

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lagos deportee
Lagos land grabber from Brown roof region,,
But bros reason am, you are real
Slaves
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Lagos land grabber from Brown roof region
Osu man
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by lastempero: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
...ikoyi, lekki, v.i has made the igbos' not to return to their hut

So u want us to leave our investment so u can park n start smoking ur weed up n down. U will live and die in okokomaiko grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by ezechi24(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lagos deportee.

that is an insult... I'lld rather live in south Sudan than stay in a place full of dirty, mouth and body odour people...with enough skull miners tufia.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Osu man
Iwofa grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

so you think you are second class ewooooooooo.....you be real ewu mmeeeeee....skull miner....Fulani go use iron sponge wash tinubu teeth..hahahaahahaha
Osu man mechionu, u dont exist
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Iwofa grin
Clown lineage
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Clown lineage
Demonic people chased from the sky due to their Evil deeds cheesy,
They later faught with a mysterious tiger that designd their face

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
ezechi24:

that is an insult... I'lld rather live in south Sudan than stay in a place full of dirty, mouth and body odour people...with enough skull miners tufia.
Ekewesu like u, abeg shift no be ur type
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Demonic people chased from the sky due to their Evil deeds cheesy, They later faught with a mysterious tiger that designd their face

Human trafficker pipu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Human trafficker pipu
Ngbatti ngbatti people

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Ngbatti ngbatti people
Baby factory pipu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Angel1696: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
The number of poor, rejected people in ikoyi far outweigh the rich people there for instance this weekend go to tinubu hus and see how many people will be there to get 2 cups of rice for salah.
The second one is falomo bridge opposite dangote office u Will see people, I mean below poverty people sleeping there and yet u will see few big money heavyweight driving their g wagon Bugatti without helping any one here.
I pray God should sent me an helper from here to change my life for good.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
if you know this and have sense, how come u stil quote me...it so obvious.
I'm just a concerned citizen that wants you to start using ur head.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Baby factory pipu
Hydraulic Ewedu gobbling slaves grin

Ewooo

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
lastempero:

So u want us to leave our investment so u can park n start smoking ur weed up n down. U will live and die in okokomaiko grin
Biko which investment kwan? u blind ni? una ogwu ego investment dey 4 una abandone erosion village. Anuofia!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Hydraulic Ewedu gobbling slaves grin

Ewooo
Drug dealers pipu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.