Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) (46770 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Sure na, lagos na london 4 them.
Lagos na most polluted city in africa
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
broke boy
Ogwu ego pipu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Wickedfact: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

U don't know anything about this area, majority of these gala boys are from the barracks after falomo bridge , now u whom they are
Leave Lagos matter for we Lagosians

Which Lagos are you from? Níbo ni igá Baba e l'eko?

Enter Osborne just before the traffic light when coming from Dolphin. You would see the developers of Lagos hawking gala there.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by NNAMDIII(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Well ikoyi is a good place to stay i wouldn't lie but I still prefer my amuwo odofin to island
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mexyz:
This is how some of you just type rubbish just because you feel you can type..... Give me your address in Ikoyi here, let's see each other tomorrow..
I stay at McPherson street for now, so let's see and get to know each other...
grin the guy go run

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Wickedfact: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:

According to the World Economic Forum, Onitsha is the most polluted city in the world,
Umuahia is Next, then Aba.
When we call you pigs, it is as a result of generational attributes you've displayed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
I wont quote u any longer, no be ur type abeg
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Wickedfact: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
grin the guy go run

Check my reply, poverty-stricken hawker.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Ogwu ego pipu
yahoo yahoo people kiss ogun state carry first in skull rituals. It's not new something here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Wickedfact: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
Get a life, broke thing.

Donate your advice to your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Check my reply, poverty-stricken hawker.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by petitejolie(f): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
...ikoyi, lekki, v.i has made the igbos' not to return to their hut
but na dier money dey talk for there na.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
yahoo yahoo people kiss ogun state carry first in skull rituals. It's not new something here on nairaland.
Mama chop bread na, 3rd class citizen pipu

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

According to the World Economic Forum, Onitsha is the most polluted city in the world,
Umuahia is Next, then Aba.
When we call you pigs, it is as a result of generational attributes you've displayed.
Look at the beautiful pictures of lagos below

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by iyapont: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
see pot calling kettle black, your potopoto republic carry first in baby factories,drugs pusher, kidnapping,fake product,go to SA and see your brothers r disgracing your ancestors

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is beautiful in the eyes of a beerholder. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by jamalnation(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
B4 u knw it water don pack dem. come abuja come she things
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
iyapont:
see pot calling kettle black, your potopoto republic carry first in baby factories,drugs pusher, kidnapping,fake product
so who carry first in rituals, yahoo yahoo, dirty dirty and omo onile-ism in nigeria? sad

Infact ekiti to ban open defecation in 2021. Imagine sad futuristic not that they have achieved it o. Probably they'll fail sad

See link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/339608-ekiti-sets-2021-target-to-end-open-defecation.html&ved=2ahUKEwilqrf8zOvqAhVzQkEAHTCkDQsQFjABegQIChAH&usg=AOvVaw0ZTHRN1Yp-dtBuWNzexT2K

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
J111333:
grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
J111333:
they never travel out na why

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by jamalnation(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
u sure? were u kip KANO
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Oladayo12(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
and make yorubas tenants grin cheesy na Igbos be majority of real estate owners in Lagos, fact
Day dreamer, even una ogwu ego no fit buy half a plot 4 ikoyi
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by iyapont: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
so who carry first in rituals, yahoo yahoo, dirty dirty and omo onile-ism in nigeria? sad

Infact ekiti to ban open defecation in 2021. Imagine sad futuristic not that they have achieved it o. Probably they'll fail sad

See link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/339608-ekiti-sets-2021-target-to-end-open-defecation.html&ved=2ahUKEwilqrf8zOvqAhVzQkEAHTCkDQsQFjABegQIChAH&usg=AOvVaw0ZTHRN1Yp-dtBuWNzexT2K
who carry first in baby factories, drug pushers answer me first
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oladayo12:
Day dreamer, even una ogwu ego no fit buy half a plot 4 ikoyi
but na ogun carry first for rituals, ask lautech bois na grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Wickedfact: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
flyingpig:
Look at the beautiful pictures of lagos below

Frame it and hang it in your father's parlour. At least, you always shout that you developed Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by flyingpig: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Frame it and hang it in your father's parlour. At least, you always shout that you developed Lagos.
shame on you! grin Na ur lagos

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by majamajic(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Look at this one. See those people selling gala on that picture, that is Osborne in Ikoyi. Majority of those selling gala in that picture are Chiefs in Igboland.

U don't know anything about this area, majority of these gala boys are from the barracks after falomo bridge , now u whom they are
Leave Lagos matter, Lagos is collective effort
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by SmartPolician: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of them na audio for that Lekki.

5 girls living in one room, forming “I stay on the Island”. Na only one corner for their house them dey stay snap, because na only that corner money reach to arrange.

The guys nko? When you see them with their beards and fitted pants- you fit think say you done see swagalicious horseband. Follow them reach house and you’ll see like 8 guys playing Mortal Combat. They will na look you finish and say they have heard a lot about you. Tomorrow them go tell another girl same thing. Time to see you off and he will be looking for his slippers. One of his nonsense friends has worn it out.

Na that time you you go come reason your life, e be like say person husband dey Yaba, abi Ijagemo sef.

Ikoyi hits differently abeg.

Cc: Jornwhite

It doesn't matter

Even if they live 20 in one room, rent is veryyyyyyyy expensive in Lekki

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by majamajic(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Which Lagos are you from? Níbo ni igá Baba e l'eko?

Enter Osborne just before the traffic light when coming from Dolphin. You would see the developers of Lagos hawking gala there.

Try stop and verify , u will be surprised
I will not name the state , besides those guys a hustling , better than to thief
Am happy u said gala hawkers , and not one million boys

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by SmartPolician: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

What about when it rains nko? There's no difference between there and the mainland

I wonder how people on Admiralty road sleep sef..

Clubs and lounges lumped together with Private residences...The noises and cars moving every second.... grin
Person go open him window by 2am only to see Oloshos on the street grin

Do you know that as big as Lekki is, there is no police station? After Maroko police station in VI, the next one is the one at Ajah, near Thomas estate.

Ikoyi is the only place in Lagos that truly is different... Funnily enough, na people wey dey Lekki no dey let us wey dey mainland hear word angry

Sour Grapes

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by PHAYOL81: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Rossikk:

Plus the folks who liked his post, all dumb, ignorant self-haters drowning in inferiority complex.

East Berlin slum. Germany

Source: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/57772807697555147/

I wonder if their father's house in Ikoyi looks like these Berlin photos.

Anyway who dash their papa house for Ikoyi.

Don't mind them. how's that place as good as the Ikoyi shown? Whenever they cry about Lagos being a glorified slum, I often remind them that it is still the best the country has to offer and it still stand as one of the best in Africa.
Imagine one of them saying Ikoyi turns to mediteranian sea during rainfall as if he's ever get the opportunity to see the place or know how it looks during the rain. They will be in their god-forsaken region and be spewing hate as if the state is in competition with any of theirs. Just let them continue in their envy. It ain't gonn stop Lagos developing. Infact, it should be motivating our leaders to do more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by LAguy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

You that your father would hawk gala for 100 years and still won't be able to afford half plot in Ikoyi.
Lol...
You are so funny.
Try to understand my comment.

Omo Yoruba ni mio... Or have we Yoruba started hawking gala on the street of Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.