Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) (46775 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by misterjosh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
And what exactly does the OP aim to achieve with this...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Na you type this kind thing? Lmao. Never knew the old money stuff is popular, that was my own first time of hearing it sef.

Why would you be wary na? Come to think of it, what is it about Ikoyi that makes it uncomfortable for those yahoo boys. It is beautiful and expensive too. So, why not?

Jornwhite, what do you think? smiley

Na me type am lol. The old money thing has been popular a long time.

From patterns that I have seen & as far as my knowledge goes. Most young men prefer to stay in Banana Island, Nicon Estate & Chevron as opposed to Ikoyi, I sincerely don't know the thought behind the decision. I am thinking maybe they want to stay close to their fellow associates.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Overated place

If rain fall just now every where go turn to Mediterranean sea
Benin boy. Keep quiet when old money is talking. OLODO
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wickedfact:

For Ikoyi? You must be very ignorant. You don't know anything.
Instead of you to travel out of Edo state and see better life, you prefer to sit down in Benin and be running from Sars.
School the goat.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Probably... Still, a lot of Nigerians here live far better lives than those in Germany.
NAH. Even middle class Germans CANNOT afford property in Ikoyi.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mexyz:
Oga that guy just told you the truth, go check this same Ikoyi when it rains... We are not talking about the major roads like Osborne,awolowo and the rest... Go to the inner streets and see wonders when it rains.
Guy, try get sense abeg.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Overated place

If rain fall just now every where go turn to Mediterranean sea

E Sha fine pass the Benin slum wey you dey...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Zane2point4(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of them na audio for that Lekki.

5 girls living in one room, forming “I stay on the Island”. Na only one corner for their house them dey stay snap, because na only that corner money reach to arrange.

The guys nko? When you see them with their beards and fitted pants- you fit think say you done see swagalicious horseband. Follow them reach house and you’ll see like 8 guys playing Mortal Combat. They will na look you finish and say they have heard a lot about you. Tomorrow them go tell another girl same thing. Time to see you off and he will be looking for his slippers. One of his nonsense friends has worn it out.

Na that time you you go come reason your life, e be like say person husband dey Yaba, abi Ijagemo sef.

Ikoyi hits differently abeg.

Cc: Jornwhite
grin grin lots of experience.
But i think say na for school hostel this kind thing deh happen.
Chai.....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by AustineJohn908(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
I'm disappointed in Lagos, even Wuse in Abuja is better than this.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Ikoyi, the tiny island with the highest concentration of dollar billionaires in Africa. U go fear na. Na dia d real money dey sad

Ayam telling you bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by MrGerald(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ugaboy:
...ikoyi, lekki, v.i has made the igbos' not to return to their hut
And made yorubas their gateman
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Ugaboy: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrGerald:
And made yorubas their gateman
funny u
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zane2point4:

grin grin lots of experience.
But i think say na for school hostel this kind thing deh happen.
Chai.....

Anywhere there is a cluster of young people, you will see mannerisms common in hostels. Even here on NL. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) by Sule8: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
No place fine reach Ajegunle I beg mek pu pu come bak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.