Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) (35985 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by UPDATED2020: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Boss savage45 abeg pass me that connect,i need the deep massage and happy ending i go appreciate am wella.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Ademolami100(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
I think the main reason people are not ready to take a swing at the Norland opportunity( The best Multi-level marketing company in Africa)is because they don't believe that they deserve living luxury lifestyle. They just second guess themselves and lie to themselves that they are ok. Why choose to be average when luxury living is possible? Why choose to ”manage” your life, when you can live your life without limits.

Without limits on the car to drive, limit on your ATM card and spending, without limit on the kind of house to live in and the choice of vacation location.

Why limit your life? When more is available and possible with Norland?

(I was a mere recharge card seller couple of years ago on the streets of Calabar, today I can afford to buy that entire street. Why stay stuck in that small company behind a desk when there is an opportunity that can make you so much money to afford to buy that company?)says-- Mr Odey

Today is Saturday and this is another weekend, change the way you think about yourself and change the way you act.
MR Gabriel on 07084430301, those in lagos bisque the Branch office at No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson road, surulere lagos state

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Jostoman: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Why simple English language dey difficult for you to write?
who your English help oga?
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Hormonhyee93: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
stop quoting people for their written wrongs when in comes to grammars and contextual writings.......no one knows it all,we are all trying to stay devoid of ill grammars, even oyinbo makes room for mistakes to be corrected,the basis of English language is
communication and I'm certainly sure,you understood what he meant
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Funny politicans, I just pity people who support them.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Billygee2u: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
ATAKAM:
shameless old men...
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
So there are no videos of Obaseki blasting PDP ?

No videos of PDP blasting Obaseki ?
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by redsun(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerian politicians are worst than ashawos. They have no shame, no ideology, no principles and no morals. They switch from one party to other in bids to maximise the stealing opportunities, not because they want to serve dutifully.

While the suffering masses are used as zombies to perpetuate their evil schemes. The inherent sufferrhead and the systematic waywardness have made the people to completely forget that they have basic human rights and that the politicians owe it to them to do the right things, especially when it comes to managing the public funds.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by voskia: 3:28am On Jul 26, 2020
let me teach you upwork 08137578686
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Dalby(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2020
weIMPORT:
An old video of the APC governorship candidate in Edo state, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu blasting Adams Oshiomhole in 2016 has emerged.

The 2016 candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for Edo governorship election, vowed to probe the administration of incumbent Governor Adams Oshiomhole if he was elected at the time.

In the video, Ize-Iyamu could be heard urging Oshiomhole to investigate the eight years he (Ize-Iyamu) spent in office as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State Government.

Speaking during the campaign which at the time held in Uromi, Esan North East Local Government Area of the state, Ize-Iyamu said:

“I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did.

“Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him. I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep.”

Listen to Full Speech in Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eeOoWHLHQU

https://lailasnews.com/what-ize-iyamu-said-about-oshiomhole-in-2016-will-shock-you-video/

Please check the library and help us play the throw back of PDP on Obasekis' administration while he was still in APC.

While at it also play what PDP about Obaseki in 2016 before the governorship elections

Obaseki was a monumental failure and now he is the flag bearer for the PDP in Edo. Politics of pot calling kettle black.
grin
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by fykes(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Cedarfarms:
Clowns! A supposed pastor, who's more concerned about politics rather than working the Lord's business.......

I dont think they understand the meaning of the title,if he'd put this same passion in winning souls, imagine the results the church would've had over the years.

Methinks he should remove the "pastor" title and come out plain, it actually feels like someone who's trying to alter people's perception of him with it.
If he becomes governor imagine the caliber of leaders he can influence, imagine the massive influence he can exercise.
Imagine a while state as ur church. What betterplatform to preach. That's why I wonder what osibanjo is doing
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by ridbell01(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Racoon:

Guess Ize Iyamu also didnt mean to say all this just as he once said Oshiomole didnt meant all the dirty things he has said about him in the past? Most politicians have no moral conscience.

Obaseki may not be a good politician being a technocrat but I wish he ensure that all these videos including the Gandollar video that Iyamu feared so much are being continually played daily in Benin.They must continue so that they both embarrass themselves if that will jolt the gullible electorate to political consciousness.
that's a very bad idea in politics.. He should selling his agendas to the people of the State and Strategize on how to win convincingly Ganduje will not vote in the election and his has nothing to loose in the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) / Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.