Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members (41954 Views)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by EyezofGod120: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
angry
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by kennyflames(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by samdstalker(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
this country na scam cry
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by luluosas(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Very good decision
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Mars16(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2020
I can't read that long note but I agree with Borno people take them to government house or Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by aku626(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Brainless bunch, who do you reintegrate a convicted thief into society without stigmatization having the upper hand talk less of terrorists.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by heykims(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Someone who has the gut of slaughtering fellow humans don't deserve to live in the same community with them even if he later eventually becomes a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Cmanforall: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Aso rock is better!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by einsteine(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Yet if elections are repeated over and over in Borno, they will still vote for Buhari. They have been voting for him since 2003. So why the complaints? The reintegration of former Boko Haram "militants" is an official government policy, and the people of Borno played a critical role in establishing the government

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Farki: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2020
How would this make any sense? By what metrics does the military judge someone to be "deradicalised"? What kind of country do we have where someone can rot in jail for decades over simply looking suspicious or stealing a piece of bread while terrorists who killed many people and destroyed entire communities get to go home after a stern talking to?

I'm very sure they will be lynched as soon as they set foot in those communities.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by stormborn28(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Leboska:
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
I have always know Buhari to be a failure.. A colossal failure

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by BlackfireX: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
I am before the devil now...

I just want you to tell me, the kind of punishment that befits those that voted / campaigned for this colossal chaos called APC / buhari..
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
The Nigerian government should hide their faces in shame whenever they are in the gathering with their counterparts.. ..

They are all wicked and daft!

Very shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Zulum is a very hardworking governor

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact me on Whatsapp ➡️ http:///2348101666771 or the number on the picture below
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Rich4god(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2020
OYEDIPE:

See the mistake you are making. You don't insult tribes to actualize your cause.
Plz, wch tribe did he insult in that his comment. Cause all he mentioned is zombie... Except there is a tribe called zombie in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by MANDIPUTIN: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Ghanaians To Enjoy Free Water, Electricity For 3 More Months.

Ghanaian Times (Accra)
By Kingsley Asare & Jonathan Donkor

The government has announced a number of relief packages to ameliorate the hardship brought onto Ghanaians as a result of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Minister Finance, Ken Ofori-Atta announced the packages in Accra yesterday when the presented the 2020 mid-year fiscal policy review to Parliament.

According to the minister, the relief packages were to bring financial and social relief to businesses and the citizenry as well as stimulate the economy.

Among them are the three months extension of free water and electricity supply for the citizens, reduction in the Communication Service Tax from nine to five per cent.

In addition, the government has increased the Coronavirus Alleviation Programme Business Support Scheme (CAPBuSS) by GH¢150million to support businesses, and the establishment of a GH¢2 billion Guarantee facility to support all sectors of business and job creation.

https://www.nairaland.com/6013250/ghanaians-enjoy-free-water-electricity
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by airminem(f): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Thats right! Thats right!! . . TAKE THEM TO THEIR PAY MASTER/ SPONSOR

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by greenguy: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
How could there be anything like repentant Boko Haram members?

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by walexdtruth: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need someone who can help me get the contact details of this follow Gmail address Adewale2a@gmail.com an important document was mistakenly sent to this mail and we need to get it back anyone who can help get 500k# cash after the document retrieved thanks u can reach me on 07065463016 thanks
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
A regime of terrorism led by terrorists... There can be no other explanation for re-integrating terrorists, people who caused the deaths of soldiers and civilians, but you waste no time in hunting, killing, and maiming activists, critics, protesters, and peaceful agitators for separation!!!

Well, you all were warned in 2015!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by walexdtruth: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need someone who can help me get the contact details of this follow Gmail address Adewale2a@gmail.com an important document was mistakenly sent to this mail and we need to get it back anyone who can help get 500k# cash after the document retrieved thanks u can reach me on 07065463016 thanks God bless
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Asadujames202(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Cowhari the chief terrorist is deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by mvem(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Kingluqman:
Operation drop one gun, collect two cows (who no go wan join BH for north). Nigeria is a joke. Why dem no kill all these animals naa? We no get good leaders for this country walahi.

Indeed.. there was a country.
bokoharam guyz no be fulani bandits... BH are mostly from the kanuri tribe...it is the Fulanis that value cows...the news about cow and gun is the bandits of the north west troubling katsina, zamfara axis in a different matter altogether. Bokoharam is in the Northeast, majorly Borno, Yobe axis bordering Chad,Cameroon and part of Niger Rep.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
temptnow:
They should cut one of their legs that's the guarantee that they won't fight combat again

Even with just a leg, they can still manufacture bombs and help facilitate terror activities... The only good terrorists are dead ones! Every developed nation knows this...

The only option other than death sentence, ought to be life imprisonment without an option of parole!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Sebbs(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Exactly
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by illicit(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
can't they shoot them at night
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by bkool7(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Chai!

Look at how alleged Former BH members are living large.

Can their victims live like this ?
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Odiriance4all(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
when God wants to punish a nation he make their leaders foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.