Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (65058 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Booed At Babcock Convocation (Video) / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Donaldomo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
PDP use the guy cash out big time grin grin grin

Essential:
I thought incumbency will help Obaseki but when I heard he was fighting Captain Hosa I instantly knew he was finish.
First, no prominent Bini man or Chief who knows the close relationship between Captain Hosa and the Oba of Benin will want to identify with him or support him. He pick the wrong enemy.

Secondly, he is no longer in the ruling party. So the police and other security forces are no longer on his control and side 100 Percent.

Thirdly, he is not a grassroots politician and the price he paid to get PDP ticket was too high. I'm not talking about the money he paid. he sacrifices and didn't consider the interest of most of the people that decamp with him to get the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by ECIDSGO: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
kabaka and his boy are at it. the palace area (Ogbe) is their domain. They (kabaka, Bomboy (Bob Izua) and the host of other miscreants grow up and have their territory around the area, hence they have mobilized a few of their foot soldiers to put up that act. They do not speak for the majority of of Edolites who are happy with Obaseki and his government.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Centcanada: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Our youth leave their Brain to be control by bunch of thieves. Imagine ilitrate oshomole still control some graduates in Edo. Why can't those fools chose obaseki to osho? I pity a black man and their reasoning. Nigeria Youth is gone!
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by dominion001(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lazy write up.

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by promotervickky(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bighead9:

[s]Trash. With this rubbish you wrote up above, it's official Obaseki has done nothing.

1* Samuel Igbemudia stadium was not built by Obaseki, he can't take credit, he only repaint it.

2* Obaseki Agric program is not verifiable, post pictures and videos of it to proof your point.

3^ He did not build any block of Classroom, he only repaint few Schools and he wants to take credit for the schools. God punish Obaseki.

5^ You are still mentioning rehabilitation, I didn't see where you mention a verifiable projects Obaseki started from scratch and completed by now.

7^ The Road leading to Water Resources is done by NDDC.

10^ Patrick Ihemen Road is a Niger Delta Development Commission's project.

11* This is the biggest lies ever. Teachers and pensioners are suffering under this Government. For the past 2 weeks now, teachers and pentioners of Edo State College of Education Ekiadolo, are seeing protesting for the none payments of their salaries and pentions for the past 11 months.

12* Ikpopkan Road is only half a kilometer. It's a substandard Road with no drainage. It falls below a local Government standand Road. The reason Obaseki construct the substandard Ikpopkan Road, was because he bought a house on that axis, with funds he embezzled from Edo Government account.

13^ You refer to instalation of cables as achievements? You deserve some beatings aswear.

Obaseki na bad market, no matter how you try you can't sell him to the good people of Edo State[/s].

Didn't bother to read your post finish, you are lucky you made this bet of 10k online, if it was a physical bet, you won't go scot-free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Bighead9: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
promotervickky:

Didn't bother to read your post finish, you are lucky you made this bet of 10k online, if it was a physical bet, you won't go scot-free!

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, e pain this man well well. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by promotervickky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, e pain this man well well. grin grin grin

Guilty Conscience

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Ingocof(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Perfectboy:
See story grin grin grin grin Why didn't you video it or even record the event? Do you think that this propaganda will work edo people?
Yeyeyeye... It's a bad omen Nonsense

your nokia 3310 is not showing the video?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Utycar: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestor:

The same place I have been chilling out since about 8:30am where the only thing people are chanting is 4 + 4= Torgba? True, some APC thugs were there to cause trouble, but they met their match in the PDP thugs who had been empowered today, and sadly so, by the security agents.
Stop this debauchery, it's very puerile. We're not all strangers in Edo.

Are you telling us or we are watching from the clip

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by ransomed: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oba gha to kpe e ! Iye ooo, Osalobuah laho. If the palace has spoken in this way, the contest has already been decided.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by membranus: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
There two major sources of living for nairalanders:

*space booking
*the info on my signature

Pls how much does "space booking" earns on Nairaland?

Just curious.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dminister(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is why many people don't see news on Nairaland valid. This is very bad if Seu refuses to do something about the moderators moving fake news to the front page. As a moderator you have to be very neutral and objective.

Sometimes when I read news here, I don't believe until I go to find more about it. Make this nairaland forum a place free from fake news and rumors.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by opebiboy: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nairaland is a propaganda arm of Adam's thief oshofool. Keep posting lies, fire will soon burn this forum. Vagabonds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by kolmart: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
See Edo youth playing with their future because of token hey sold their brthright
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by moodyguy: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
SaintBeehot:
You shouldn't use such sensitive comment on senseless people, I mean Obaseki is not worth the hype.
kip quiet there DRUG ADDICT
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Essential(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
opebiboy:
Nairaland is a propaganda arm of Adam's thief oshofool. Keep posting lies, fire will soon burn this forum. Vagabonds
When the news is not going your way, u insult and threaten the owner of the site. you should not only be block but also block for life. we know where you are from. The lost Jews, curse children of Jezebel.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Theoarhics: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Booed by APC thugs sponsored by Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu. It's normal. We are already booing Oshiomole and APC in Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
moodyguy:
kip quiet there DRUG ADDICT
E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oba will soon curse APC for disrespecting his guest. Watch out!
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by thaprofit88: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where are the Edo is not Lagos geng

Even Ambode was not booed

PIO is the next Governor
Obaseki is a traitor

Please what’s PIO?
Don’t insult me oh just tell me the meaning
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by UnusualJhay(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2020

story, APC is finished
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by UnusualJhay(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Naso una do, forcefully uninstall H. E GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, install H. ROYAL STUPIDITY MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Continue!
after 2 months, una go begin cry
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by henryhemon(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Annyomo:
Obaseki disgraced, booed as chants of ‘thief’ greet him at the Palace of the Oba of Benin

The Governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, was left deflated and completely disgraced today at the Palace of the Oba of Benin after his convoy was blocked by angry residents, numbering in hundreds, who booed and disparaged the Governor as a thief.

Governor Obaseki was reportedly at the Palace for royal blessings as he flagged off his campaign as the candidate of the PDP in the Governorship election.

Upon sighting his convoy from a small distance, the people, hitherto rejoicing and making merry as is usual at the ancient Palace, immediately formed an angry mob of protesters and confronted the embattled Governor with chants of “thief” and other disgraceful epithets, demanding that he leaves the Palace and not “pollute the environment with his dishonorable self.”

Obaseki and his accompanying aides were left perplexed and all attempts to salvage the situation only further angered the crowd who insisted that he leaves, stating that he has been rejected and is no longer their Governor.

Such rejection at the Palace holds great significance in the Benin Kingdom and Edo State as a whole.

It is perhaps the greatest indication that the Governor, presently struggling to get his new party, the PDP, in shape, will lose the Sept. 19 election.

A palace source who pleaded anonymity said “what took place today is a bad omen for Governor Obaseki and his PDP. He selfishly came for blessings at a place he has not really sowed any good seeds and he received boos and disgrace. It is a clear sign of rejection and what is to come.”

“Some of his followers have already gotten the cue and they are abandoning him despite threats and offering of monetary rewards. That campaign, starting like this, can never be successful. The people don’t want this man anymore.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndy1FeGlwQk

Shame that people post lies online in the name of reporting ? These are the youths that want to take over,you lots will be worse . You are paid peanut and you defame everyone, idiots.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by duwdu: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dminister:
This is why many people don't see news on Nairaland valid. This is very bad if Seu refuses to do something about the moderators moving fake news to the front page. As a moderator you have to be very neutral and objective.

Sometimes when I read news here, I don't believe until I go to find more about it. Make this nairaland forum a place free from fake news and rumors.

What's your proof the subject of the thread was fake news? Even with a video proof attached that has not been debunked or proved to be fake? I honestly think you should not just make emotional statements like you seem to be doing, instead, do tell, point to, and/or show your own valid evidence.

P34c3
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by wickyyolo: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dansuqi:
Pastor iyamu is about to make history as the second pastor in nigeria history to become a governor after jolly nyame.he will be the first pastor governor in ss and southern nigeria that is if the tribunal fails to enthrone pastor ebizimo diriyai in bayelsa

Jolly nyame is in jail serving time
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Obaseki is gone. Edo no be Lagos, some people's slogan. We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Once he doles out money, parade must change.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
favor914:
You mean projects done by APC, carry your contemporary to Obaseki’s family compound to see what he did there, Governance is not about an ordinary individual, it is a collective, that it is why it is called a party, selfish cow faced dung Obaseki, you should have also volunteered to show us the projects done by hype man deputy Governor Shaibu?

How's governance just an issue of party?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by surgical: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
sandraade:
Why are they calling him OLE? That's a Yoruba meaning for Thief. Why not use their language to describe him as thief, why using yoruba...Anyway, this shows how superior yoruba language is, in Nigeria. It's always their to borrow for any Language that fails to have a word to describe any English word
it shows the thugs are imported foreigners and the language has given their identities away
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dansuqi:
Pastor iyamu is about to make history as the second pastor in nigeria history to become a governor after jolly nyame.he will be the first pastor governor in ss and southern nigeria that is if the tribunal fails to enthrone pastor ebizimo diriyai in bayelsa

U have got ur history very wrong. Be that as it may, how's that an achievement & how does that & how will that improve d lives of d populace?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
uruego:
Why are people supporting Apc despite the calamity they have caused in Nigeria ?

Isn't it shocking? It just shows d mentality of d average Nigerian youth who would tell u that they are educated. Then we ask y d country is d way it is
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dansuqi: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
lexy2014:

U have got ur history very wrong. Be that as it may, how's that an achievement & how does that & how will that improve d lives of d populace?

Same way obaseki victory will do nothing.by the way how is my history wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.