Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36967 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by officialteemi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
peeps4u:
I think OP has met a brick wall due to financial constraint and the work has been paused for now. He never expected all the expenses.
May God help you.

God no go shame us
e Think say it will be that Easy to Buy honda suv at the price and not xpect Gbas gbos.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
officialteemi:
e Think say it will be that Easy to Buy honda suv at the price and not xpect Gbas gbos.
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
jacobjamie:
My Honda Transformation story starts here,pls Try to follow this story cuzz I will keep updating it until it's a 100% fully Transformed into a Beast.
I saw an advert of a 2007 Honda Crv green in color a month ago here on nairaland, when I saw it, I knew it got a whole lot of work to be on both paint job, body work, parts changed like Bumper back and front, fender, boot, back and front headlights, sides mirrors are all gone.
To cut the story short, we agreed for a price and I picked it up, oboy as I dey drive go house car off for road oh, temperature raised, over heating, managed to fix that.
The main reason why I opened this post...is for we all to learn a lot from my experience and also transformation of the car. This are pictures of when I got the car,
still waiting ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
jacobjamie:
My Honda Transformation story starts here,pls Try to follow this story cuzz I will keep updating it until it's a 100% fully Transformed into a Beast.
I saw an advert of a 2007 Honda Crv green in color a month ago here on nairaland, when I saw it, I knew it got a whole lot of work to be on both paint job, body work, parts changed like Bumper back and front, fender, boot, back and front headlights, sides mirrors are all gone.
To cut the story short, we agreed for a price and I picked it up, oboy as I dey drive go house car off for road oh, temperature raised, over heating, managed to fix that.
The main reason why I opened this post...is for we all to learn a lot from my experience and also transformation of the car. This are pictures of when I got the car,
Oga Op how market?

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
jacobjamie:
The whole thing was looking so bad compare to what he advertised on nairaland, he used pictures of when he bought it which made the pics of the car looks clean, on getting there myself, it was this that I saw, so since it's a cheap buy, I decided to buy it,
I was told of a guy who Transform anything driven, that he is the best at car transformation, like upholstery work, body work, good paint oven bake jobs, mechanical and upgrades to newer models,so I contacted him, delivered the car for him to inspect and gave me an estimate...

When you see say e no look as advertised, na that time you for run, cry

Well anything is possible as long as you are ready to pay, it is well

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Blacklaurel: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Where's Jacobjamie? Come update this thread na. Even if na movie they would have finished 2 seasons by now.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by faithfull18(f): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Blacklaurel:
Where's Jacobjamie? Come update this thread na. Even if na movie they would have finished 2 seasons by now.
Lol, is it by force
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Blacklaurel:
I sent him a message on Whatapps asking what's up, he said just the spray job fund he was meant to send that delayed the finish process but he has, so anytime from now he will update us,
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by psucc(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2020
E be like the guy never comeback from Church till now.
Abeg someone should knock at his door

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
The car will come back to life, na money he go chop... I feel for the guy wey buy the car, no be small spending to rebuild a Nigeria used scrapped car

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ksmart027(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
dicksonadams:
The car will come back to life, na money he go chop... I feel for the guy wey buy the car, no be small spending to rebuild a Nigeria used scrapped car
you wicked oo, why you dey call him car scrap na? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
ksmart027:

you wicked oo, why you dey call him car scrap na? grin

I apologize to op Sha

Just that, one thing I don learn for naija used car be say, if you see car wey the body and interior look look like the one op buy it means the owner didn't care about the car or may be didn't have enough money to maintain it, which mean the owner no go mind use 20w50 or groudnut oil as engine oil and Holt as transmission oil remember Honda gear dey sensitive etc, in a nut shell it means that they person fit don abuse the car in many ways that buyer might not be aware of until usage.

Bringing that car back to factory... Omo na money kill am... So as op pause for the car matter I understand, engine and transmission wahala may God not let them rear their ugly head too.

That is naija used for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by shrewdmuse: 2:20am On Aug 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
So we closed the deal for 630k, cuzz I say at all at all, I go try give the car to that Car guy wai dey upgrade people car, cuzz I was told eve badly accidental car he turns it back, most guys even here on Nairaland selling Direct Toks cars but accidental gives him the job to do and paint it, u won't know it was ever accidental, upholstery jobs also, so my guy say make we try the Mr Labie Autos see, make we confirm, we went to his factory, thinking it's just one Yankee office, but I realize it wasn't as I was told, the place looked so normal, but the cars his boys were working on was Gwagon upgrade, Hilux upgrade and accidental once, Some Benz ML new models, paint job and body work plus upholstery, na there my mind come down say OK my car dey safe with this guy, since big Men get mind to give am car like this once not to talk of me small boy lol, Lesson leant "" don't judge book by its cover " no mean say as no be big company with big name, he can't deliver, some people has the experience na just say na small small them dey take grow, dey can do even better than the big company wai go bill u yet them no sabi work motor, na there I get peace if mind... I give am car key, Mr Labie, oya abeg start work soon

"Awoof dey run Belle"

A 2007 Honda CRV for 630k

Seller sold Scrap

Buyer paid Crap

While upgrading Body, also buy Engine & Transmission

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by otonye12(m): 4:49am On Aug 25, 2020
jacobjamie:
The whole thing was looking so bad compare to what he advertised on nairaland, he used pictures of when he bought it which made the pics of the car looks clean, on getting there myself, it was this that I saw, so since it's a cheap buy, I decided to buy it,
I was told of a guy who Transform anything driven, that he is the best at car transformation, like upholstery work, body work, good paint oven bake jobs, mechanical and upgrades to newer models,so I contacted him, delivered the car for him to inspect and gave me an estimate...

Drop the contact of the guy that transformed your car. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by christopher123(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2020
shrewdmuse:

"Awoof dey run Belle"

Seller sold Scrap

Buyer paid Crap

Best of Luck

he even try for the price....that is damn Honda 2007 not Benz or BMW. the price is okay

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dadabashua1(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2020
christopher123:

he even try for the price....that is damn Honda 2007 not Benz or BMW. the price is okay
I doubt if you know the true second hand value of that CRV Sir,the very good reg (Nigerian used) of that car is up to 1.5mil,and to correct your notion most Toyota and Honda have better second value here in Nigeria than the cars you mentioned sad

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by officialteemi(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2020
shrewdmuse:

"Awoof dey run Belle"

Seller sold Scrap

Buyer paid Crap

Best of Luck

e don jam rock..
Money spent right Now go don weak am ��

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
shrewdmuse:

"Awoof dey run Belle"

Seller sold Scrap

Buyer paid Crap

Best of Luck

Oga are u sure u can really Read the whole thing the OP wrote ? I doubt, the O. P said the engine and gear is good, just needed body work, spray, bumper was bad but manageable of u choose too, the chairs turn, and reason he wrote this thread was to bring it back to Tokumbo standard, I see some of u read with ur Anus and type with ur Dick,

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by cunny88(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
dadabashua1:
I doubt if you know the true second hand value of that CRV Sir,the very good reg (Nigerian used) of that car is up to 1.5mil,and to correct your notion most Toyota and Honda have better second value here in Nigeria than the cars you mentioned sad
u are making a lot of sense, a friend sold his 2007 crv for 1.6m after using it for more dan 5yrs

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kelvinjohnson11:
but bros, u stupid sha,ur mumu stupid pass ur foolishness sha, most people wai no fit buy keke or bike go dey insult others wai own cars, life is just funny here in Nigeria,
On nairaland here I see Gwagon of 2002 upgraded to 2019 and sold for 20 to 30M and people buy it, money put in it to make it looks as comfortable as u want it to be,
Same way some fools will think people who use 100m to buy a a car is stupid mean while u think like a poor man that's why u feel so, once someone has money, u don't think twice before u do what u want and wish just like the OP,
Like the OP said he is buying it for his girl, just like I read it properly, he also gave reason why he hasn't updated this thread.... If most Nigerians learn not to insult as any giving time for no reason God will bless u when u pray, most of u have that bad habit to always want to say trash just be have LIKES,
Anyway OP we still dey wait oh as u said this week,

Are you sure you are not the OP?
just a question and no insult intended

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ksmart027(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kelvinjohnson11:
Oga are u sure u can really Read the whole thing the OP wrote ? I doubt, the O. P said the engine and gear is good, just needed body work, spray, bumper was bad but manageable of u choose too, the chairs turn, and reason he wrote this thread was to bring it back to Tokumbo standard, I see some of u read with ur Anus and type with ur Dick,
i think this is op alternative moniker

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ksmart027(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
uchman:

Are you sure you are not the OP? just a question and no insult intended
Na op be that. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by operAhdam: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na that bleeped up nigga be that (smiles).I hope e don learn him lesson

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Openbusiness: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Just stopping by to let you all know that I was the first person to comment on this thread, 10Q grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by psucc(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
uchman:

Are you sure you are not the OP? just a question and no insult intended
He is at least 90%.
The way him carry vex de type that response means say na him.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by SKhanmi: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Op, I still have faith you will bring this thread to conclusion. We plenty wey still dey wait.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by wjames(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
I had inspected the car before. The gear indicator light on the dashboard was blinking, which means the car has a gear censor problem. I’m sorry O.P, that car was a wrong buy. Too much work on it to buy for that price. Shit happens bro. Even we dealers do buy wrong at times. Bro, package the car and sell it out. Nigerian used cars are now very expensive, trust me, someone will buy from you. Just open up on the condition so they don’t come back to make trouble.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Namzy(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2020
wjames:
I had inspected the car before. The gear indicator light on the dashboard was blinking, which means the car has a gear censor problem. I’m sorry O.P, that car was a wrong buy. Too much work on it to buy for that price. Shit happens bro. Even we dealers do buy wrong at times. Bro, package the car and sell it out. Nigerian used cars are now very expensive, trust me, someone will buy from you. Just open up on the condition so they don’t come back to make trouble.
Wait you mean op didn't scan the car before buying?

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
SKhanmi:
Op, I still have faith you will bring this thread to conclusion. We plenty wey still dey wait.

Same here

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by santakris(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
wjames:

It's clearly an abandoned car and a wrong buy. OP should Sell it to those selling vehicle spare parts

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.