Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (60395 Views)

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Gender Equality: An Important Economic Rationale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by LaReinaa(f): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2020
asanwafo:
They have sisters but their sisters are cultured enough that they don't raise their hands on men first.
Cultured indeed!
Where you there
Did you witness the fight

Some of their sisters are also on NL so they’re not left out!!
If you’ve got issues with female, your sisters cannot be left out.

The same level of disregard and insults you heap on women here on a daily basis is the same equal amount of insults your sisters receives everyday as well because what goes around always comes around!

take it or leave it!!!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
tammie24:
100%

Unfortunately men these days fight shamelessly with women to prove a point and end up in prison

Personally I think any man who raises his hand to a woman wasn't raised well

If she is pissing you off that much, turn around and walk away.
And a woman who raises her hand is the most cultured.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by LaReinaa(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
jornwhite:

Don't just discredit some without a valid point yourself, we all are not fools, a story like that is something people can relate with cos we've had similar experiences. i have seen a woman slap an okada man, how much pouring drink on a guy.
Speaking of proof, have you not seen where a lady slapped a man before or wrestle a man? try youtube. i don't av to doubt the story cos i know what women are capable of. except you want to tell us they don't have the capability
In order words, you don’t care if the story is true or false as long as it gives you the opportunity to pour out your anger and hatred on the entire female gender and it’s existence..
It was like another opportunity to pounce on the female gender for you grin grin grin
Interesting grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Well it depends on who is involved in the fracas.. if a lady slaps me and I slap her back and any idiotic simp tries to retaliate on her behalf it will turn into a full blown war. People have being dying because of women and more saviour's will still die.. no time for plenty talk abeg.. women dey look face dey try those nonesense

[img]https://media1./images/8770e5f5f78978e4b484a1da8f1586b9/tenor.gif?itemid=13120338[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

Cultured indeed!
Where you there
Did you witness the fight

Some of their sisters are also on NL so they’re not left out!!
If you’ve got issues with female, your sisters cannot be left out.

The same level of disregard and insults you heap on women here on a daily basis is the same equal amount of insults your sisters receives everyday as well because what goes around always comes around!

take it or leave it!!!
My sisters cannot be insulted cos they are raised in a home and not in the house. They are always conscious of their bounds
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by LaReinaa(f): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2020
asanwafo:
My sisters cannot be insulted cos they are raised in a home and not in the house. They are always conscious of their bounds
So all the ladies you insult on NL here were not raised in a home? So they were raised in the bush simply because they ain’t your sisters.

Be deceiving yourself!

You should go home and have a heart to heart conversation with your sisters, if they can confide in you, they will narrate the daily ugly experiences they have with strangers like you!

The bullying is getting out of hand especially here on NL so stop trying to justify yourself!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by spymaster(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Last month, a Lady was having an altercation with a guy at the ATM. There was a long queue and the lady came from nowhere saying she has been around an hour ago but had to quickly go and buy something at the nearby market. The guy she was trying to jump in front of resisted saying he himself could have well gone to the bar and return back an hour later. The lady started insulting the guy and the guy responded by calling her a prostitute. The girl now told the guy that if he calls her a prostitute once again, she will slap him. The guy simply said "Bitch, if you dare slap me, see that bottle over there, I will break it and stab your breast and buttocks and I am ready to go to jail". The girl simply keep quiet when she saw the reaction her action will bring. She just queued at the back of the guy only for the woman at the guy's back to resist saying she has to go back to the end of the line. But this was the woman that was initially asking the guy to let the girl enter his front when the girl was abusing the guy, saying " don't fight with a lady, don't you know she's a woman". The girl had to leave the ATM and go away because she had met her match in the guy.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

I am not trying to justify what the lady did, but never raise your hand on a lady as a man. Don't.
woman wrapper lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Rapfrick(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Sir please I want to get dis right is dis u issuing a license for women to assault men, I ve been in the position of those guy safe to say I have been a victim in my own case de lady slapped me 13 good time but I ignored her and tried to walk away got her angrier and she employed the finger thing trying to injure me with her nails she finally poked her finger in my eyes that was wen I lost it and gave her de beating of a life time, at the end of it all one foolish fool who witnessed the whole scene still used the same phrase I KNOW SAY Bleep BUT NEVER LAY UR HANDS ON A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT. My question is this .as a Man will u fold ur hand and watch a violent woman beat u up and inflict a permanent scar on u ?plz note that after this whole shit I spend over 28k to my constant visit to an optician
NockMedia:

I am not trying to justify what the lady did, but never raise your hand on a lady as a man. Don't.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Vecto(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:
Simply ignore my comments, distinguished.
Useless simp! cheesy
Pussy Worshipper!
Don't worry, she is not gonna shag you! cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by jornwhite: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

In order words, you don’t care if the story is true or false as long as it gives you the opportunity to pour out your anger and hatred on the entire female gender and it’s existence..
It was like another opportunity to pounce on the female gender for you grin grin grin
Interesting grin grin grin

My question to you is why did you have to doubt or discredit an information you know nothing about ... just because the information doesnt suite your gender is not enough reason to discredit somethings as rampant as that.
Even if the Op experience was scripted i have seen the real film .. on more than two occasions i've rescued gurls from heavy blows. i don't see how my message conveys hate & anger. when we say don't use small hand to collect big hands it for your own good (women).
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

So all the ladies you insult on NL here were not raised in a home? So they were raised in the bush simply because they ain’t your sisters.

Be deceiving yourself!

You should go home and have a heart to heart conversation with your sisters, if they can confide in you, they will narrate the daily ugly experiences they have with strangers like you!

The bullying is getting out of hand especially here on NL so stop trying to justify yourself!

Any girl i insult must have done something that warrants it. Ur stylish way of using gender to muscle down the voice of men cannot work with me. Any girl who raises her hand up on a man firstly should be treated same even if she is my sister.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by xest(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
The girls were at fault. I'm not going to take their side b/c they're females. They were 100% in the wrong.

1. Them leaving their seats made them available to anyone else, which is what happens in public settings involving seatings. Unless their names were on the chairs, they should've accepted that the seats were no longer theirs once they got up.

2. The physical assault [which is what it is] was started by one of them who threw juice on his face. I don't blame him for retaliating by pouring a can of whatever on her b/c anyone would've done the same thing in that moment. In fact, another dude would've likely hit her after this but he simply did the same thing she did to him, which I'm not going to blame him for at all.

3. The physical assault was further continued by her when she grabbed him and tore his skin w/ her nails, which again, made him retaliate and which I can't blame him for b/c she had gone too far.

Clearly, the girls felt somewhat entitled and Idk why. They were wrong on all three counts.

I love you. Leave all this women wrapper wey dey blab here up and down. If they where judges they had make a bad one. Kudos to you for speaking the truth dear.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by xest(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

C'mon man, it doesn't work that way. We both know that ladies are the weaker sex. You're not only at a risk of severely hurting her but you also stand the chance of getting locked up. Regardless of whoever started the drama.
Thats when you don't know your rights bro. So women have the liberty to assault menbat will without any confrontations from the men abi? That's why they turn lions overseas ,but here in Nigeria they knw such laws doesn't exist. Mind you if it does you that is saying this will be against most women.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by easyboycom(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
traware:

If any of the ladies in the OPs story ever behaves towards me the way the OP described,Insha Allah I shall beat her to death cool
My guy you reason like me.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by oglinyaanya: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2020
No worry, until you see wetin that guy see with the whole crowd against him. Abeg find out the meaning of "Gentleman" then decide which you want to me. Mind you whatever your choice, know that's how you will be treated
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by oglinyaanya: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
No worry, until you see wetin that guy see with the whole crowd against him. Abeg find out the meaning of "Gentleman" then decide which you want to be. Mind you whatever your choice, know that's how you will be treated
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Samfloxin(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sarang:

Be ready then
I hope you find what you are looking for someday since some of una like fight pass food
I wish you the same
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by engrchykae(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
ume1000:
you know at a point in my life I passed through what those guys passed through

and it makes me want to slap the sense into you

You ever wonder why maids and relatives are been mistreated by women

It's because of FOOLS LIKE YOU

If foolishness were to be measured you would be used as its SI UNIT

I won't tolerate my wife humiliating any maid or relative.
In fact,my wife was disappointed when she wanted to turn me against my mum and siblings,I reminded her of her place.
My blood can't divorce me but she can and she did.
We are stronger than women physically so is only an insecure man that feels like he must beat a woman to validate himself.
You get my point.
And elephant have no business proving his is bigger than a cow.
You were around when the girls were sitting in the said chairs,you could have told the guys that the girls were there before them,you chose to keep quiet and watch knowing that the outcome will be ugly.
I adore the women in my life,my mum,my sisters.
They have been supportive, raising a hand against any woman is shameful,it adds no trophy to the man.
Anyway,you might be from a home where your dad uses his leather belt to flog your mum in order to show he is a man.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by engrchykae(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are very stupid.. idiot!
all these cultists who rape Women before they are initiated into cowardice be quoting me up and down.
When it comes to what makes a man,you are nothing.
Depraved and debased males
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by shalomp: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Heathrow44:

U need to see ur story on " Husband committed bigamy", u need to see towards the end of the story where as a entitled lady u are, ur husband left u and married another in Europe, u should be heartbroken and just leave him as a feminist and "Independent lady that u are" but that didn't touch uu! The next question u asked is " HOW CAN THE LAW PROTECT ME! typical of bitter male haters and misandrist! What u meant is, how can the law protect him so I can seize his assets and return him back to Nigeria and use d money from d divorce settlement to travel to Europe!

What a cheap come back! You have shown how much a man you are for you to go digging through my thread...You are a man indeed! I repeat again cook your respect and feed yourself with it, small minded fellow tongue
Heathrow44:

U need to see ur story on " Husband committed bigamy", u need to see towards the end of the story where as a entitled lady u are, ur husband left u and married another in Europe, u should be heartbroken and just leave him as a feminist and "Independent lady that u are" but that didn't touch uu! The next question u asked is " HOW CAN THE LAW PROTECT ME! typical of bitter male haters and misandrist! What u meant is, how can the law protect him so I can seize his assets and return him back to Nigeria and use d money from d divorce settlement to travel to Europe!

What a cheap come back! You have shown how much a man you are for you to go digging through my thread...You are a man indeed! I repeat cook your respect and feed yourself with it, small minded fellow!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
spymaster:
Last month, a Lady was having an altercation with a guy at the ATM. There was a long queue and the lady came from nowhere saying she has been around an hour ago but had to quickly go and buy something at the nearby market. The guy she was trying to jump in front of resisted saying he himself could have well gone to the bar and return back an hour later. The lady started insulting the guy and the guy responded by calling her a prostitute. The girl now told the guy that if he calls her a prostitute once again, she will slap him. The guy simply said "Bitch, if you dare slap me, see that bottle over there, I will break it and stab your breast and buttocks and I am ready to go to jail". The girl simply keep quiet when she saw the reaction her action will bring. She just queued at the back of the guy only for the woman at the guy's back to resist saying she has to go back to the end of the line. But this was the woman that was initially asking the guy to let the girl enter his front when the girl was abusing the guy, saying " don't fight with a lady, don't you know she's a woman". The girl had to leave the ATM and go away because she had met her match in the guy.
Honestly intelligent girls don't go about insulting or threatening to hit a man. Most of these girls engaging in such are touts and not properly raised. I like the way the guy handled that bitch. There is even a more proper way a smart lady will approach a guy and she would have her way but all these stupid women that want to be men deserve every fvcking treatment they get daily.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
engrchykae:
In fact,my wife was disappointed when she wanted to turn me against my mum and siblings,I reminded her of her place.
We are stronger than women physically so is only an insecure man that feels like he must beat a woman to validate himself.
You get my point.
You were around when the girls were sitting in the said chairs,you could have told the guys that the girls were there before them,you chose to keep quiet and watch knowing that the outcome will be ugly.
They have been supportive, raising a hand against any woman is shameful,it adds no trophy to the man.
Anyway,you might be from a home where your dad uses his leather belt to flog your mum in order to show he is a man.
Everything u wrote has nothing on the OP. No sane woman would physically attack a man publicly or privately. Any lady that does so is from a very useless background. Fighting publicly even between men is stupidity talk more of a woman initiating the first attack on a man and expects to be appluaded. I have about 5 sisters before me who are all beautifully settled in their respective homes. Never for once can i remember being assualted physically by any of them. Not even any of my step mothers or mother ever raised a hand against me while growing up. My father never hit any of my mothers as far as i can recall, not even once. So all that nonsense u wrote up there is just what it is..nonsense. I love women too but i pray never to have any meaningfull relationship with women who do not know how to respect themselves and the people they come across in life. They are women and any woman who doesn't know how to use her natural charms to work for her in such a situation is a goat and deserves to be treated as such. You people will just come online to support stupidity for no good reason. All these roadside street bitches with damaged souls. If na me be those boys i for use one of the idiots supporting the girls there take clean the floor and spoil that wedding.. nonsense angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by ume1000: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Am not in support of physically assaulting a woman
Unless she initaite the violence

For goodness sake if u want to be a man be a man if u want to be a woman be a woman stop been confuse

If a woman slaps me all in the hope that I would Not retaliate cause of her gender.
SORRY WOULD BE HER NAME
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by ume1000: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
engrchykae:
You get my point.
Am not in support of physically assaulting a woman
Unless she initaite the violence

For goodness sake if u want to be a man be a man if u want to be a woman be a woman stop been confuse

If a woman slaps me all in the hope that I would Not retaliate cause of her gender.
SORRY WOULD BE HER NAME
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by ume1000: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

That story never happened bro
We can talk about men/women unreasonable attitudes another day but the story is 100% fake grin

It’s your hatred for women and your readiness to bully and attack the female gender that made you all to believe the fake story.. that’s my point!

If this story was the other way round, most of you won’t comment, some of you will definitely find a way to swing it around!

N.B: if this was a real story with proof, I will never support/defend the said lady because I don’t support violence irrespective of the gender

What happened to those guys has happened to me

And I was made to pay a fine
Their reasons been that you don't raise your hand on a woman

Am speaking of a woman that poured sand on me , destroyed my properties and even tried to scar me before I defended myself

Men need to stop these pussy enslavement and just the tip mentality or they did wake one day as slaves to the female gender

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Tonytonex(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
lecturer50:

You know every gender tries to exploit the opposite gender.As a man,there are somethings that you expect from a lady that you dont expect from a fellow man.You expect respect,submission,love from women.You expect a woman to give in to you and live only to satisfy you.They expect a woman to give up her identity and live for them.That is the mentality of men.
Same with women.They expect men to act nicely towards women even when the woman is erring but they cannot accept equality when it comes to paying bills.They expect a man to exist only to satisfy and please women.

THERE WAS A TIME I DID SO.I PRETENDED AS IF I ONLY EXIST TO SATISFY AND LOVE WOMEN.I PRETENDED AS IF I HAVE LOST ALL SENSE OF PERSONAL IDENTITY IN ORDER TO SERVE AND LOVE WOMEN.I WASHED WOMEN CLOTHES AND COOKED FOR THEM.

I WASHED THEIR TOILET AND CLEAN THEIR HOUSE.A WOMAN WILL ASK ME TO MASSAGE HER BACK TO MAKE HER SLEEP FASTER AND I WILL DO SO.

I WENT ON ERRANDS FOR HER.

I GAVE UP MY PLACE FOR WOMEN WHO CAME AFTER ME.

ETC,ETC,ETC

I DID ALL THESE TO SEE HOW WOMEN WILL RESPOND.

THE RESPOND WAS THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY,A WOMAN I HAVE NOT KNOW BEFORE APPROACHED ME AND PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO ME

.OF COURSE SHE DID SO WITH THE MIND THAT SHE HAS FINALLY FOUND THE TRUE/REAL MAN THAT WOMEN WANT.

SO DON'T BE DECEIVED,WOMEN WANTS MEN TO LOVE AND SERVE THEM.THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE AS FAR AS WOMEN ARE CONCERNED.

WOMEN EXPLOIT MEN JUST AS MEN EXPLOIT WOMEN.EVERY GENDER TRIES TO TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER.
A WOMAN WANTS MALES TO ONLY EXIST TO PLEASE WOMEN JUST AS A MAN WANTS WOMEN TO EXIST JUST TO PLEASE MEN.
IT IS AN EXPLOITATIVE MENTALITY AGAINST THE OPPOSITE GENDER.
okay. you tried. it's really an exploitative mentalities things
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by ademasta(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
themaestro08:

Which men are you talking about? Speak for yourself man. If I was present there I would never condemn those boys.
Smiles... Anyway, handle things related to women with cautions.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
shalomp:

What a cheap come back! You have shown how much a man you are for you to go digging through my thread...You are a man indeed! I repeat again cook your respect and feed yourself with it, small minded fellow tongue

What a cheap come back! You have shown how much a man you are for you to go digging through my thread...You are a man indeed! I repeat cook your respect and feed yourself with it, small minded fellow!

What were u expecting, to treat u like a lady shey! Gerrara here jare! That's equality to me! Shey u want equality among men and women and u re calling me a "man", I knw wat I did to u is going to make u angry and bitter and the next thing u would do is to become a bitter misandrist cos of the heartbreak uve just had because of me! Buh, b4 u do that just know I'm sorry dear! I'm deeply sorry ok! I would delete it immediately, I condemn my actions and it was at the heat of the moment! Accept my apology, but even if u don't just know I'm sorry! I went too far with wat I said, I opened deep wounds I'm sure u didn't need to hear! 4rm d way u spoke, I can tell u were really hurt, nne I'm sorry ok!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by shalomp: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Heathrow44:

What were u expecting, to treat u like a lady shey! Gerrara here jare! That's equality to me! Shey u want equality among men and women and u re calling me a "man", I knw wat I did to u is going to make u angry and bitter and the next thing u would do is to become a bitter misandrist cos of the heartbreak uve just had because of me! Buh, b4 u do that just know I'm sorry dear! I'm deeply sorry ok! I would delete it immediately, I condemn my actions and it was at the heat of the moment! Accept my apology, but even if u don't just know I'm sorry! I went too far with wat I said, I opened deep wounds I'm sure u didn't need to hear! 4rm d way u spoke, I can tell u were really hurt, nne I'm sorry ok!

You think you can upset me? you wish! and where exactly did I sound angry or bitter? My dear no wound to open jare, so the I am sorry is not necessary...just be good!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by DonroxyII: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
30naira:
Today, I attended a wedding ceremony. At the reception, the couple tried to maintain social distancing inside the reception hall, so there were limited seats. Most of the guests were in the open field outside. I sat behind two ladies, who should be in their mid or late twenties. I wasn't really paying much attention to them.

After a while, they left their seat and went out. After about 5 minutes two guys came, and sat down in the empty seats the ladies left. These guy are obviously in their early twenties.

About 30 minutes later, the two girls came back inside, I noticed that one of them has had a change of cloths. So obviously they went home and returned.

The girls demanded that the guys should leave the seat, because they got there first. It is their seat. As expected the guys bluntly refused. The girls started raising their voice and cursing. No one really cared to listen to them, the boys were busy consuming the drinks on the table.

One of the ladies got frustrated by the indifference of the boys, grabbed a glass of juice from the table and threw the content at the guy's face. The guy in turn opened the entire can, got up and started pouring it on the girl's head, ruining her make up and soaking her weavon.

Next thing we saw, the girl grabbed him by the collar with both hands, tearing at his skin with her nails. Before you could say Jack, the guy started raining down slaps on her face, she fought back too.

Before we could rush down, the girl had a bleeding nose and a red swollen face.

Now this is the part that particular offended me. Everyone that gathered round started heaping insult on the boy for beating up a girl, despite the fact that she initiated physical contact. Some women even went as far as threatening to arrest the boy. The entire narrative changed quickly. Some stupid men even tried to beat up the boys. I stood my ground and insisted that if anybody lays a finger on the boy, I ll see to it that everybody is kicked out of the reception.

It took the intervention of the officiating minister to calm the crowd. Everyone was insisting that he would pay for the girl's medical bills. Funny thing is that the guy had finger marks all over his neck. She was sobbing and attracting sympathy left and right, as if she was not the one barking like an animal moments earlier. In the end, it was the guys that were kicked out, the girls had the seat.

I get confused about this gender equality stuff, women want to be treated like men and treated differently at the same time. You can't claim equality only when it suits you. If it were two guys fighting, I'm sure they ll both be kicked out and nobody will spare a thought for the injured, there ll be no sobbing or comforting, it ll just be seen as two people disturbing the peace. But everyone is suddenly acting up to protect an equal specie, who is also the offender, and the females see nothing wrong in this inequality

Do you want equality or not?
Personally I respect and treat everyone equally, but if you initiate physical contact, male or female I will retaliate with the same ferocity.
The power of Vagina is innumerable ... Female realise only oestrogen calm really calm down the raging power of testosterone and they are utilising the power ....

Only a mental upright man can stand against the firepower of woman ... It is not the woman's fault , once testosterone kicks , most men lost their sanity ... That raging hormone is a mental inhibitor for most men unless you stand your ground against that hormone !!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
shalomp:

You think you can upset me? you wish! and where exactly did I sound angry or bitter? My dear no wound to open jare, so the I am sorry is not necessary...just be good!

I mean it from my the deepest part of my heart and I'm not playing or any of dat, I'm deeply sorry! In as much as I knw u re trying to hide it I can tell u were hurt! I went too far!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / Is This Sitting Position Feminine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.