Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (60396 Views)

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Gender Equality: An Important Economic Rationale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Whenever a lady tries to get violent with you as a guy, the best thing to do is to walk away from the heat of the moment.

What if she slaps the hell out of you as you walk away. You'll certainly be immediately nicknamed p**sy.

Don't mind my use of words.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yinkstar1:
But the lady get violent first, so she get what she deserves
C'mon man, it doesn't work that way. We both know that ladies are the weaker sex. You're not only at a risk of severely hurting her but you also stand the chance of getting locked up. Regardless of whoever started the drama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

I am not trying to justify what the lady did, but never raise your hand on a lady as a man. Don't.
No woman should raise her hand on a man also. The only difference here is that I will deal with a lady equally as she deals with me. No love found, No love lost.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Men should rise up and stop this sh*t going on.

No one is allowed to beat no one.

It is a fact that whoever starts trouble must be prepared for the consequences.

Whether man or woman. No preferences.

I hope the world hears me.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL I just see things differently.
If you see things differently, that doesn’t concern us. handle the things you see differently don’t come and tell us .

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
traware:

If any of the ladies in the OPs story ever behaves towards me the way the OP described,Insha Allah I shall beat her to death cool
extremist.
Why not beat her in equal?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
bettermike:

What if she slaps the hell out of you as you walk away. You'll be immediately nicknamed p**sy.

Don't mind my use of words.
You care too much about what others think of you. It is okay to be self-aware but the right thing to do is to avoid a retaliation or an escalation of the drama, and report her to a higher authority. You can go to the police station and make a complaint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

C'mon man, it doesn't work that way. We both know that ladies are the weaker sex. You're not only at a risk of severely hurting her but you also stand the chance of getting locked up. Regardless of whoever started the drama.
Deal with a lady same way she deals with you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

If you see things differently, that doesn’t concern us. handle the things you see differently don’t come and tell us .
Simply ignore my comments, distinguished.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

You need to stop this thoughtless campaign of yours.

Everyone should be treated equally.

One question for you bro.

What if your neighbour makes an attempt to kill you.

So you will be talking gently like this because it is a woman abi?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Deal with a lady same way she deals with you.
LOL two wrongs don't make a right.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Walkaway from any and every potential confrontation with a lady.
No, when a ladies try to take advantage of you; protect yourself. One or two slaps is a good reset.
Although many people can’t control themselves so Yes they could take your advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
No woman should raise her hand man also. The only difference here is that I will deal with a lady equally as she deals with me. No love found, No love lost.

I wish everyone thinks like you.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by emmyN(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
One of the most foolish statements I've come across is, "Never raise your hands on a lady no matter what". How about never raise your hands on any of the gender? sad

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
bettermike:

You need to stop this thoughtless campaign of yours.

Everyone should be treated equally.

One question for you bro.

What if your neighbour makes an attempt to kill you.

So you will be talking gently like this because it is a woman abi?
Elaborate or paint a vivid picture using the word, "kill"
I don't understand you too well.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL two wrongs don't make a right.
Very true at some point someone has to leave else one can harm one. As a guy I always leave first. But if a girl slaps me once I will return just one equal slaps before I back out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmyN:
One of the most foolish statements I've come across is, "Never raise your hands on a lady no matter what". How about never raise your hands on any of the gender? sad
It applies to both gender.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Very true at some point someone has to leave else one can harm one. As a guy I always leave first. But if a girl slaps me once I will return just one equal slaps before I back out.

I hear you, bro grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Simply ignore my comments, distinguished.
Shut up.. it’s my right to attacked the nonsense you are typing here.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

I hear you, bro grin grin grin
Naso o no time. As much as I play the nice card. I hate when people misinterpret it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
No, when a ladies try to take advantage of you; protect yourself. One or two slaps is a good reset.
Although many people can’t control themselves so Yes they could take your advice.
Bro, nobody is disputing the fact that you are the MAN. An Alpha at that. You don't need to prove to her or yourself that you are the ODOGWU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Mandela27: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just give her a mind blowing resounding slap that will block her ear.no need struggling to fight or too much gra gra with her.
such slaps as mentioned above,would either make her faint or lost conciousness.and that would do.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
Naso o no time. As much as I play the nice card. I hate when people misinterpret it.
Just make sure say you nor faint her with the slap oo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

You care too much about what others think of you. It is okay to be self-aware but the right thing to do is to avoid a retaliation or an escalation of the drama, and report her to a higher authority. You can go to the police station and make a complaint.

Interesting. So caring about what people think is now totally bad abi?

Please dress like a mad man to work one day and hunger will teach you that other people's opinions matter sometimes.

Brother, life is not primary school that you will be looking for teacher to report to.

No one has the right to touch or molest you without your approval.

You can sell your rights on a platter of gender but nah.. Not me.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

Shut up.. it’s my right to attacked the nonsense you are typing here.
Carry on, distinguished wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Bro, nobody is disputing the fact that you are the MAN. An Alpha at that. You don't need to prove to her or yourself that you are the ODOGWU.
I understand you. Not all time sha. Only thing is that I hate when ladies get the wrong impression and want to take advantage of my civility.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by stanliwise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Just make sure say you nor faint her with the slap oo! cheesy
haahhahaa
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
bettermike:

Interesting. So caring about what people think is now totally bad abi?

Please dress like a mad man to work one day and hunger will teach you that other people's opinions matter sometimes.

Brother, life is not primary school that you will be looking for teacher to report to.

No one has the right to touch or molest you without your approval.

You can sell your rights on a platter of gender but nah.. Not me.
Re-read what I said. "It is okay to be self-aware"
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by jamalnation(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
that's the society we live in quick to judge not finding out what really happened if not for your intervation probably they would have been arrested

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
NockMedia:

Re-read what I said. "It is okay to be self-aware"

Sir, you need to build up your argumentative skills. Your points seem watery.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by bettermike: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
jamalnation:
that's the society we live in quick to judge not finding out what really happened if not for your intervation probably they would have been arrested

And we will change it.

One person at a time.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Blackmoran(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Anybody believing that gender equality can be practice is leaving in dreamland and in delusion .

Because all I see is just hypocrisy, I remember during election there was this program on radio where candidate contesting for post are allowed to come on air to debate and campaign on what there plans were if elected. The program was so aggressive because the moderator was bombarding this men with reasonable questions to which most of them find it difficult to deal with, low and behold a female candidate was introduce who was contesting for a senate position the tone of the moderator change , it now seems the moderator was campaigning for the woman, even when callers called on the show to ask question the mangina of a moderator was telling them to ask simple questions that they should take it easy on her she is a lady ..
At that point I was wondering so if we where to follow all this hypocrisy this Lady that can't even hold a minute conversation should be elected simply because she got a vagina and there is this word this manginas use "let give women a chance' I hate that word With passion, in my mind am like who is blocking them before?

I want the best candidate to get a job whether male or female all that matter is competency, but in reality that is not the order....
Women want equality but don't want to do the work.. Equality is cruel and in a man world that what we face daily and all this ladies and mangina don't understand...

50 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / Is This Sitting Position Feminine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.