Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

You will not believe what this lady did last night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You will not believe what this lady did last night (6323 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by keycash: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
My brother y can start page business. . While u go join dstv n gotv and others all together "but " it depend on ur location
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
ublight:
In a country where most ladies are parasitic in nature, living off guys, my girlfriend has proven to be different.

She is just 24 years old, and works in a radio station in uyo.

She surprised me last night when she said she wants to gv me 200k to start a business. Infact she even wanted to wire the money immediately bt i told her to wait cos i dont know which business to do.

So please i need your help. What business can i do with 200k that can bring in 20k monthly? Please i need every possible input.

God bless u all.

Think about fone accessories.. just get a small shop like 5k per month and add the money u have. It will help u build up from there
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2020
please keep the comments pouring in
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Kvng6464: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2020
grin Garri and red oil, tank me later
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2020
I Know Dat Many Ladies Are Like Dat But Not All.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Kvng6464:
grin Garri and red oil, tank me later

please enlighten me more
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by oluwaleinad(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Leme give you sure 5odds
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2020
REALEZEE, I Now Got It. D Begining Of His Made Me Assumed Dat. However, 4 She 2 Av Such Intention 4 Him, It Means She Truly Loves Him. Op, I Would Advise Dat U Take Visibility Study Of Ur Enviroment & D Things People Like Buying Or Av Interest In.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Op hold her tight she's yours
Girls like that are very scarce and rare
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
candyguyofficia:

I was about commenting until I saw your Monika
Same here that Monika made me keep quite
Any further argument from me to him I'll just be exactly like him
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
more business info please
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Kvng6464: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:

please enlighten me more
pm dude
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Benwallt(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Truvel:
Nawa 4 Some Guys Sha Ooo. A Lady Wants 2 Give U 200k 2 Start A Business In Dis Hard Time Of D Country, & U Are Calling Are A Parasite. U Are An Ingrate. U Are Taking Her Humility 4 Stupidity, Her Kind Gesture 4 Foolishness. Let Me Warn U, Make Sure Ur Intention 4 Her Is Good Otherwise U May Not Make Anything Useful 4rm D Money In Any Business. Bewarned.
misinterpretation of the highest order
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Dreyton36: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Use the money play Manchester United win or draw
That's 1.28
If you play with 200k you will win 338k
That's an extra 138k
Then you go to eko hotel and book for two days and you Bleep ashawo , when the money finish you girl go give you another one mafo, I gat love for ya
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
That's 1.28
That's an extra 138k
Then you go to eko hotel and book for two days and you Bleep ashawo , when the money finish you girl go give you another one mafo, I gat love for ya

thanks boss. U really great at what u do.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by RealEzee(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Truvel:
REALEZEE, I Now Got It. D Begining Of His Made Me Assumed Dat. However, 4 She 2 Av Such Intention 4 Him, It Means She Truly Loves Him. Op, I Would Advise Dat U Take Visibility Study Of Ur Enviroment & D Things People Like Buying Or Av Interest In.
no wahala bro, that babe make sense grin
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes, D Babe Really Make Sense. Aside Dat, RealEzee, I Like Ur Manner Of Approach In Response 2 My Previous Comments, If It Were Some Guys, Dia Response 2 My Comments Would Av Been Abusive.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by RealEzee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Truvel:
Yes, D Babe Really Make Sense. Aside Dat, RealEzee, I Like Ur Manner Of Approach In Response 2 My Previous Comments, If It Were Some Guys, Dia Response 2 My Comments Would Av Been Abusive.
no qualms bro
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by bragamycin: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
It could start a shawarma business
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Skmoda360(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mandela27:
Have u tried bet9ja?
Etiyawere oooo

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Galactico4ever(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
One of the problems encountered by new business is lack of knowledge and business strategy.Before venturing into any business,try and find an experienced person that will teach you the do's and don'ts to avoid wasting your money and your time.Of course you can also learn skills like barbing, Computer programming and web design,phone or generator repairing or laptop and other electronic gadgets repairing.Patience is important if you want to be wealthy so don't rush.I wish you good luck my gee.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
That's 1.28
That's an extra 138k
LOL grin grin best advice so far.. Client must surely pay again

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Arrogantbro(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why not invest in Crypto ? ETH is fast appreciating
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Dreyton36: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wetabix:

LOL grin grin best advice so far.. Client must surely pay again
I swear
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Baldwretch: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:
In a country where most ladies are parasitic in nature, living off guys, my girlfriend has proven to be different.

She is just 24 years old, and works in a radio station in uyo.

She surprised me last night when she said she wants to gv me 200k to start a business. Infact she even wanted to wire the money immediately bt i told her to wait cos i dont know which business to do.

So please i need your help. What business can i do with 200k that can bring in 20k monthly? Please i need every possible input.

God bless u all.

Congrats man. You found the flying spaghetti monster. Keep her.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Baldwretch: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
jmdw02:
it will end in premium tears
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. / We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.