Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,866 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions (1740 Views)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / Hello Atheist You Guys Just Got A New Member In The House / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

But the Scriptures were individual works prior to canonization.

Man canonized the Bible. I am of the school of thoughts that the Jewish creation story was included since the compilers needed to close the gap between when God created Heaven and Earth and when the story of Abraham began.

Even the flood story is heavily disputed in theology institutions, because it is not an exclusively Jewish story. Other civilizations had similar flood stories.

Look at all the things that concern God, they Are Always brought to Dispute, former things which were previously Never in dispute but where Known.

Evil and Wickedness Always says and must say that Good is not Good, and Does Everything it can, with no Limit To Discredit it.

The More the Discredit the More I Know That, that is the Narrow Hidden Way of God, for a Narrow Path is not easily visible and bad enough, Wickedness Must Block the Narrow Path.

That is how I know that the Path is there, for look at Wickedness when and where they reign, to they cover or explain anything, in their own house

But why do they spend great resources and time and energy to spoil the work of another Person, in the House of Another?

Why do they never stay in their own house?
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See your instability. 1) "First of all, I am not an atheist." Then" being an atheist does mean ". You are holding 2 opposing briefs Prosecution and Defence at the same time.

It is long established that the Catholic church and their Priests are Liars hence we disregard them.

On no 5- whoever presents that nonsense must be silenced.

I have addressed no 6.

It is people like you who make unbelievers think that Christianity and common sense or knowledge are mutually exclusive.

If you did comparative religion as a course like I did, you will understand that there are other religions and pseudo religious groups. You wouldn't think I am unstable for knowing the most basic thing about atheism.

A Catholic priest is a Christian nonetheless, and one of them formalized the Big Bang theory.

Views are divided on the Big Bang theory, and it is not necessarily on religious lines. There are Christians who believe and there are Christians who don't; same with atheists. There are those who believe and those who don't.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

No, that is the most foolish answer I have ever received.

If some atheists do not believe the Big Bang, yet they don't believe in God that created the universe, what then do they believe?

Do you not know that disbelief in God is belief in the big bang?

Okay, which other theory do you believe if you don't believe the big bang?

All of you are just cowards and scammers that are trying to dodge the question.

So of all the atheists that read this post, none of them believe the big bang shit? smiley

Please learn something, atheist are like flies, they land and as soon as you approach them, they fly away.

So asking them what they believe is useless for they believe everything that is not God's and they believe nothing at the same time.

And the aim of an atheist is turn people to flies and unstable, not like a Cedar of Lebanon, unmovable whom we must be!
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Look at all the things that concern God, they Are Always brought to Dispute, former things which were previously Never in dispute but where Known.

Evil and Wickedness Always says and must say that Good is not Good, and Does Everything it can, with no Limit To Discredit it.

The More the Discredit the More I Know That, that is the Narrow Hidden Way of God, for a Narrow Path is not easily visible and bad enough, Wickedness Must Block the Narrow Path.

That is how I know that the Path is there, for look at Wickedness when and where they reign, to they cover or explain anything, in their own house

But why do they spend great resources and time and energy to spoil the work of another Person, in the House of Another?

Why do they never stay in their own house?

It is not only religion.

Anything that fails scrutiny will be disputed.

I have a master's in theology, and we dispute the books of the Bible far more than the atheists do here.

People think of theology institutions as places where students just read the Bible all day long.

No, it is an institution of learning, and like every institution of learning, it is a place of research. We scrutinize the books of the Bible, authorship, style of writing.

For example, many of the Epistles of Paul were obviously written by the same author because there was a consistency in style of writing.

Another example is time of authorship. Mark obviously never met Christ, but must have learnt about him from oral stories, although it appeared like a certain Mark journeyed with Paul and Silas until they had a certain conflict and went separate ways. But it might not be that Mark that wrote the book of Mark, but the book of Mark is adjudged by many researchers to have been written first while Matthew (obviously not written by Matthew the tax collector and disciple) and Luke (physician) copied Mark.

So, we do a lot of scrutinizing in theological institutions.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is people like you who make unbelievers think that Christianity and common sense or knowledge are mutually exclusive.

If you did comparative religion as a course like I did, you will understand that there are other religions and pseudo religious groups. You wouldn't think I am unstable for knowing the most basic thing about atheism.

A Catholic priest is a Christian nonetheless, and one of them formalized the Big Bang theory.

Views are divided on the Big Bang theory, and it is not necessarily on religious lines. There are Christians who believe and there are Christians who don't; same with atheists. There are those who believe and those who don't.

I advocate for Good Thinking and beneficial not foolish Thinkings and nullities.

So all think but few think wisely.

I'll be back, let me run visit a relation.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I advocate for Good Thinking and beneficial not foolish Thinkings and nullities.

So all think but few think wisely

But you have not shown that you advocate good thinking.

You accused me of being unstable simply because I cleared a misconception about atheism.

Let me tell you, there is no theologian who has never discussed atheism in college.

So, we have a lot of knowledge about atheism just like some atheists have about Christianity.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Wow...man, this is serious. So you mean atheism is this foolish?

Pls point out the foolish thing about atheism that u saw in his write up
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Lol. The pope isn't even a Christian.
Roman Catholicism ain't Christianity.

smiley
Without Catholic there will no Bible
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by frank317: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

No, that is the most foolish answer I have ever received.

If some atheists do not believe the Big Bang, yet they don't believe in God that created the universe, what then do they believe?

Okay, which other theory do you believe if you don't believe the big bang?

All of you are just cowards and scammers that are trying to dodge the question.

So of all the atheists that read this post, none of them believe the big bang shit? smiley

If u have never been to kaduna before and I ask u to describe to me how the green house in number 3 sabon Gari road looks like and the characteristics of is occupants , what will be the best answer to this?
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Wow...man, this is serious. So you mean atheism is this foolish?
Please demonstrate the foolishness

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Vic2Ree(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:
This is the most asinine non-sequitur I've ever read anywhere. Disbelief in god is disbelief in god. Stop making up nonsense.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by MJBOLT: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
that guy is the biggest olodo i have encountered so far on the internet.

Vic2Ree:

This is the most asinine non-sequitur I've ever read anywhere. Disbelief in god is disbelief in god. Stop making up nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Judybash93(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Playthepianos:

Now you just opened more lapses of atheism. Great.

As you just said, now tell me, those who don't believe in the big bang theory, what then is their theory?

You are one of them, right? What's your theory? Or do you just do not want to believe in God?

Good question. I don't have one. I will have one is i analyse the number of theories available.
For now, i don't know and i don't have one is what I'll say
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Judybash93(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It is! They accept and then begin to Act on it and live in it, hence Beginning to Live for short Be live, aka believe.

Wah??
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Me too oh! I always wondered how an African man who knows the fear of God, begins to say that there is no God.

I can understand oyinbo doing that for in their rebellion and challenge of God they killed all their witches and sorcery and magicians, so that there Children would not know God.

But it can not be said by an African.

Bullshit bro ....

Africans should have more atheists than any other continent .....where was your Yahweh during slave trade....where was our ancestors gods during the slave trade

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
he will soon ask you who are the people that believe in the big bang,just wait and see grin

Very hilarious and pathetic way they reason ...
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

But you have not shown that you advocate good thinking.

You accused me of being unstable simply because I cleared a misconception about atheism.

Let me tell you, there is no theologian who has never discussed atheism in college.

So, we have a lot of knowledge about atheism just like some atheists have about Christianity.

I apologize for the accusation but you said exactly what an atheist would say with no qualification and no inkling that you believe in God, which you later clearly professed.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xavfra:

Bullshit bro ....

Africans should have more atheists than any other continent .....where was your Yahweh during slave trade....where was our ancestors gods during the slave trade

Africans would be Foolish to become atheist for Africans Respect Authorities and Greater Powers and neither are they suicidal, but they are buying the foolishness of a people who seek death and pursue it and have now taught Africans to pursue it, deceiving them that there is no death or there is no Life.
Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Judybash93:

Good question. I don't have one. I will have one is i analyse the number of theories available.
For now, i don't know and i don't have one is what I'll say

You can also come up with your own theory of it is founded, it must not be the theories available.

After all, you have a head for thinking, research and to conduct tests. Others can be wrong and you may just be Right.

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Judybash93:

Wah??

Wha!!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions by Judybash93(m): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You can also come up with your own theory of it is founded, it must not be the theories available.

After all, you have a head for thinking, research and to conduct tests. Others can be wrong and you may just be Right.

Yes. I agree and I'll think about it. Thanks for advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / Jesus And Christian Symbology / Be A Man. Ted Bundy's Interview On His Life And p0rnographY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.