Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? (5511 Views)

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
Asking a question is looking down?   Seriously you need to get off of it.  undecided undecided

You should know BY NOW, I do not need to speak in riddles if I want to SAY SOMETHING. If I looked down the culture you WOULD HAVE BETTER evidence than that shit you quoted.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by r231(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
you guys still here debating about this
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
I am still trying to figure out WHY IS SHE TESTY about some gifts? I guess I have to be NIGERIAN TO UNDERSTAND HUH? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Asking a question is looking down?  Seriously you need to get off of it.   undecided undecided

You should know BY NOW, I do not need to speak in riddles if I want to SAY SOMETHING.  If I looked down the culture you WOULD HAVE BETTER evidence than that poo you quoted.  

You flatter yourself to think I would know what you can or can't do 'by now' . . .

I bet you think we are so daft that we can't detect a sarcastic comment!

Okay sorry for mis understanding you . . .  In the spirit of asking questions, when do you Americans celebrate your National sh1t day    undecided

r231:

Don't mind this I-better-pass-my-neighbor akata woman!

Please tell her how our men marry us here . . . It can't be done online!  cool  cool  cheesy  cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by jaybee3(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
r231:

Mr Chicken
We are still awaiting your presence on the footie pitch

Congrats by the way. Your wife looks stunning . . . you are one lucky dude tongue
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

You flatter yourself to think I would know what you can or can't do 'by now' . . .

I bet you think we are so daft that we can't detect a sarcastic comment!

Okay sorry for mis understanding you . . .  In the spirit of asking questions, when do you Americans celebrate your National sh1t day    undecided

Don't mind this I-better-pass-my-neighbor akata woman!

Please tell her how our men marry us here . . . It can't be done online!  cool  cool  cheesy  cheesy

Aww.  You had an online wedding.  I would be testy too! Or you still waiting on that frog prince?
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^^ LOl grin grin

For someone complaining about 'gifts' . . . I bet you had an 'ukwu mango' wedding! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by r231(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
jay bee:

Mr Chicken
We are still awaiting your presence on the footie pitch

Congrats by the way. Your wife looks stunning . . . you are one lucky dude tongue

thanx baba

hmmmm

me chicken. . . . . . . . for that i am coming this saturday grin grin grin

inbox me the post code on fb pls
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by jaybee3(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
OKKKKKKKKKK
Party over grin grin grin grin
No more e-fight sweet ladies  tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

^^^ LOl  grin  grin

For someone complaining about 'gifts' . . . I bet you had an 'ukwu mango' wedding!  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

You just mad because you didn't get a gift from that white woman your brother married.  It brought back painful memories.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
r231:

thanx baba

hmmmm

me chicken. . . . . . . . for that i am coming this saturday grin grin grin

inbox me the post code on fb pls

Don't mind that woman jare . . . how are you my darling undecided
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You just mad because you didn't get a gift from that white woman your brother married.  It brought back painful memories.  

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

I dey laugh! grin grin

My brother marry a white woman? Sacrilege! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
jay bee:

OKKKKKKKKKK

You got a message.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by r231(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

Don't mind that woman jare . . . how are you my darling undecided

i am fine o

all dis fight din't let you see my face since grin cheesy grin

anyways are you rdy for your exam
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Meanwhile I remember the white 'arranged' marriage my cousin got himself into . . .  Just for papers oh!

The f00lish oyinbo woman no know say na second wife she be . . . .  If you see the way she was buying all sorts of gifts for the guy's relatives and friends! Lol

I dey laugh!  grin  grin  grin
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2011
r231:

i am fine o

all dis fight din't let you see my face since grin cheesy grin

anyways are you rdy for your exam

Dont' mind me darling . . . you know how much I like trouble! embarassed embarassed

I'm not ready oh . . . MIS has refused to enter my head . . I don tire jare! embarassed embarassed
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
jay bee:

OKKKKKKKKKK

I'm not e-fighting JB . . . someone's got to put that lady in her place! She too do . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by r231(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

Dont' mind me darling . . . you know how much I like trouble! embarassed embarassed

I'm not ready oh . . . MIS has refused to enter my head . . I don tire jare! embarassed embarassed

you better be grin grin

oya go back to the drawing board now and srt hitting your head on the books lol
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

Meanwhile I remember the white 'arranged' marriage my cousin got himself into . . .  Just for papers oh!

The f00lish oyinbo woman no know say na second wife she be . . . .  If you see the way she was buying all sorts of gifts for the guy's relatives and friends! Lol

I dey laugh!  grin  grin  grin

It wasn't that big arse white woman that 190 posted a few days ago? He created a thread titled "Nigerians and Green Card" and Jaybee deleted it. He posted several pictures of barnyard dinner party and the guy looked as if he been shoveling sand all day. The white girl that he married to was a hot mess.

Don't tell me that was her!! She had on some curtains as a dress.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

I'm not e-fighting JB . . . someone's got to put that lady in her place! She too do . . . cheesy cheesy

How is that working for you so far? Good workout huh? Keep trying. wink
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ r231

books ke? I'm in the love mood jor . . Am off to go and get a list for my man. Lol

take care dear.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by annawhite(f): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2011
@poster
it depends on the bride family,this is a break down
for the ibibios=
5tubers of yam=N5000
3crate of mineral=aprox N3000
one 3=in=1 whiskey=N9000
3Bottles of wine=approxn N6000

N20,000 for the father
N15000 FOR THE MOTHER
(THIS IS WHAT MY PEOPLE CALL ''KNOCKING UR FATHER INLAW DOOR) grin grin grin

INTRODUCTION
1 he goat wit big balls=N18000
13=IN=1 whisky=9000
1crate of malt=N2000
1 crate of star beer(if u r not buoyant u can get a cheap beer e'g33 lager beer grin)approxN4000
5crate of soft drink=N5000
I wrapper for the grandmother( dead or alive)N2000
5 tubers of yam=N5000

THE LIST IS ENDLESS,
DO THE ARITHMETIC YOURSELF
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Abekeade08(f): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
We are spending close to $3000/ N450k on my friends,
N450,000 for introduction?? Ahn ahn, make una chill nao.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Equity7: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2011
thanks to all , i do appreciate you all.

pls mrs chima and ujujoan, it'd have bn better if you two had used the space and time spent at each other's jugular on answering/advising me on the subject matter.

I belive you two can still shed more light on my question. thanks as you both shield ur swords.
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by Equity7: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
still waiting
Re: How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
You are approximately two week late.  We have been hashed it and moved on. I have already given you several suggestions.  If you can't read just say so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / My Boyfriend Is Begging For A Group Sex / Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.