Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos (58138 Views)

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Redstone(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Three things here:
1. She came back from work, complained of stomach ache according to the boy friend.

2. You not sure of the cause of your stomach ache and you still asked your boy friend to help you buy food, food that you don't know how it was prepared.

3. To our Nigeria police, the scene you visited hasn't been established as a crime scene, you only visit the scene of the incident. Calling it a "crime scene" is like you already concluded that the boy friend killed her.

Last week I woke up to a terrible stomach ache that didn't go until I went to the hospital and was examined, blood test ran and antibiotics prescribed. It didn't allow me to sleep, sit or drive, it was that bad but today I thank God I'm healed and doing fine.

The boy friend is innocent until the autopsy result says otherwise. Let's learn to do things within the ambit of the law and civility.

We all have to be mindful of what goes into out system.

RIP to the young lady.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Barrywilly:
Seriously, this guy just buy market. His trouble has just started after the police case. Being an Igbo lady, he should begin an elaborate wedding preparations with her corpse apart from the funeral and mortuary expenses. If he has no job, he better begin to hustle for money
and if he does not do the marriage?
Forget it bro, these situations are overrated. If police or court clear that guy forget it. If the family does not come for their daughter's corpse let the mortuary people throw it away or burn it. She doesn't have a child for him they were just staying together as roommates. The family will only have upper hands if the guy is desperate to make sure his girlfriend is properly buried

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Auxtin85(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

He came on his own to report the incident.

Highest would ve been to take his statement and ask him to avail himself whenever he's needed for questioning.

They are too dull, don’t be surprised that guy will locker away for years
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Victor20206: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
sorry bro but you well sha
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Teejay13(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is just God sha. i pray they find the cause of her death.

Rip to her!
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abalado:
I they always fair for girls to they sleep for my house, all these girls way be say their ways no pure,, she fit Don go Bleep alhaji like this
I dey tell you. Some might have taken drug, tramadol etc. Some fit go abort pregnancy then come ur house come stay. This life shall, na only God dey save us for this naija
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by ussy09(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
All these females we just be dying anyhow putting guys into trouble, guys better stop them from coming to your house meet elsewhere if u can't do without them

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is question I keep asking, what of if she died in your house ... I used to welcome girlfriends to my well furnished apartment, day in day out , u will see a girl there, one day a friend brought a fine girl and we all agreed on party, I drove them to a popular area I use to merriment and we had enough beer and catfish for ourselves, after our outing we all went to my flat to do the final party, I told my main girl that am going to village to supervise my new project just to tip her off so she won't come uninvited and spoiled my game, as we start our party , I noticed the way the girl was rushing my D*CK and I knw she's under influence of drugs, I kukuma collect two hand leave them there , I just settled in my room , I just oozz off, around 2:30 am a bang on my door woke me, I struggled to open the door it was my friend he was in panic he told me the is no longer breathing, fear catch me immediately I rushed to the room, I first checked her , her pulse was very low, I asked him what happened he told me, he put some s*x enhancement drug inside the bottle of whiskey I brought from my bar, I said what the hell , I my self is very weak but due to nah man wey I be, he overdosed the drink, I managed as I Sabi to stabilize the girl, I locked my flat so he won't ran away should incase she died, the following day I have to informed my neighbor friend , a nurse , working in big hospital, nah my paddy I told her to help me after I explained everything, she was very annoyed but she have no other option than to help, she injected her, and she told us to keep a close watch , the girl slept for 3Days , on the 4th day the neighbor friend told us if she inject her again two things are involve it's either she recovered or she will die ,the injection she will give her is powerful drugs, by that time this girl her people have started calling her number, I found out her father is an army officer, we now have decision to make , my friend said we should not injected her again, I said injected her that if anything comes out of it, me and him will go down together and we will absorb the nurse from any blame , we put it into written he signed and I signed, she even make video clips, and she injected her, immediately the drugs got inside her vain she started convulsing, we managed to calm her down, we waiting for 2hrs and she opened her eyes for the first time in 4days... After everything, I pleaded with her to forgive the guy mistake and not to tell anyone, on the fifth day she's fully back to her feet, I gave her 20k to take care of her self, guy I packed my load disappear immediately I dropped her off, I thought she will bring her father , after that very day I became friend with the girl we dated for 1yr before one guy from abroad come marry her, on her wedding I sprayed her money tire, very nice girl Sha, she was the last girl I dated before I settled down with my sweet potato... Guys stop bringing girlfriend to your house

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by baby124: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is crazy. People should stop eating up and down everywhere. She obviously had food poisoning from outside. She came home and it progressively got worse despite her eating. Try to take dry garri and chew when you are stooling or keep activated charcoal for any kind of poisoning.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by segun18(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

Highest would ve been to take his statement and ask him to avail himself whenever he's needed for questioning.

My brother ,our Police investigation method is still crude.It is borne out of laziness.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by segun18(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
This is question I keep asking, what of if she died in your house ... I used to welcome girlfriends to my well furnished apartment, day in day out , u will see a girl there, one day a friend brought a friend and 3 of us both the girl agreed on party, I drove them to a popular area I use to merriment and we had enough beer and catfish for ourselves, after our outing we all went to my flat to do the final party, I told my main girl that am going to village to supervisey new project just to tip her off so she won't come uninvited and spoiled my game, as we start our party , I noticed the way the girl was rushing my D*CK and I knw she's under influence of drugs, I kukuma collect two hand leave them there just settled in my room , I just oozz off, around 2:30 am a bang on my door woke me, I struggled to open the door it was my friend he was in panic he told me the is no longer breathing, fear catch me immediately I rushed to the run, I first check her , her pulse was very low, I asked him what happened he told me, he put some s*x enhancement drug inside the bottle of whiskey I brought from my bar, I said what the hell , I my self is very weak but due to nah man wey I be, he overdosed the drink, I managed as I Sabi to stabilize the girl, I locked my flat so he won't ran away should incase she died, the following day I have to inform my neighbor a nurse for big hospital, nah my paddy I told her to help me after I explained everything, he was very annoyed but she have no other option than to help, she injected her, and I old us to keep a close watch , the girl slept for 3Days , on the 4th day the neighbor friend told us if she inject her again two things are involve it's either she recovered or she will die that she will injected her with another powerful drugs, by that time this girl her people has started calling her number, I found out her father is an army officer, we now have decision to make , my friend said we should not injected her again, I said injected her that if anything comes out of it, me and him will go down together and we will absorb the nurse from any blame , we put it into written he signed and I signed, she even make video clips, and she injected her, immediately the drugs got inside her vain she started convulsing, we managed to calm her down, we waiting for 2hrs and she opened her eyes for the first time in 4days... After everything, I pleaded with her to forgive the guy mistake and not to tell anyone, on the fifth day she's fully back to her feet, I gave her 20k to take care of her self, guy I packed my load disappear immediately I dropped her off, I thought she will bring her father , after that very day I became friend with the girl we dated for 1yr before one guy from abroad come marry her, on her wedding I sprayed her money tire, very nice girl Sha, she was the last girl I dated before I settled down with my sweet potato... Guys stop bringing girlfriend to your house

O boy your eye done see o! Thank God who show you mercy.You don dey go Church? Na God save you o

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Kokaine(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Stop inviting Females to Sleep Over at Your Place.
Its not only at night people die sha. A girl can still die in the afternoon in someone's house
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
segun18:

O boy your eye done see o! Thank God who show you mercy.You don dey go Church? Na God save you o
guy I never go church for the past 3yrs, anyway that fear never depart from me that's why I settled down immediately , so to avoid any kind of repeatation , I never bring any girl to overstay again, my girlfriend turned wife, I stopped her overstaying more than a night , to even if nah midnight I must drop her home, honestly I never told anyone this even my wife i didn't gist her the story , my first time opening up

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by JERRY1925(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
buJu234:
Guys una nor dey hear word..

Dont ever allow any lady that's not ur lawful wife to sleep over in ur house..

After all these police wahala, her family will now come after him that he must marry the dead body etc..

Just one simple carelessness..

U can still b lovers but everyone will be coming from his or her house daily..

Bros what of distance relationship.
I just read this weak.
Nd my girl is coming soon for a week

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
sammirano:
Nig police are the most foolish set of people. What is standard practice here? You only issue arrest when there is a cause or evidence. You just arrest the man because she is living with him. Ok now, they should charge him to court so the judge can throw the case out through the window. This country sef. No investigation, you just arrest somebody.

They keep behaving exactly the same way they portray them in movies.

How can you arrest someone when you have no evidence of wrongdoing against them?

"Mr Saba, you are under arrest because Miss Supo died in your house..."

Bunch of uniformed jokers. Tufiakwa!!

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by dalass(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
evansjeff:
May God not let us be in the wrong place at any time

Amen!!!
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Retrography(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

Even from seasoned books and in saner climes, a spouse/ lover is always the first suspect once one of them dies.
Na Nigeria we dey, you can report and still be the culprit.

What if he is released and he disappears into thing air?
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by shagasha: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Otuamaka:
Dear ladies, stop dating broke boys... Especially the stupid broke ones here on nairaland... mtcheew

Useless ashawo

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
shagasha:

Useless ashawo[/s]
otu nne i
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Retrography:

Even from seasoned books and in saner climes, a spouse/ lover is always the first suspect once one of them dies.
Na Nigeria we dey, you can report and still be the culprit.

What if he is released and he disappears into thing air?

Anyone can be a suspect.

But arresting someone without proof is stupid.

The law is against holding a suspect beyond 24 hours without charging them to court.

That is why in sane countries, police hardly make arrest until they have solid proofs.

But in Nigeria, I don't even think the police follow any rules. And the judiciary seem not to care that due process is always disregarded by the police until it concerns one of them.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ojokinugwa:
If not for divine intervention, I would have died of perforated appendix last month. (24/06/2020) it was on Wednesday morning
Mind you, on Monday and Tuesday of that same week I was healthy, I slept and work up only to discover this sharp stomach ache on getting to the hospital after x-rays "acute appendix "was diagnosed and had to be removed surgically( it was already ruptured/perforated) at that stage is deadly..from what the surgeon said appendix is very common among people nowadays.is not every stomach ache that you classified as poison..may God justify this young man if he is innocent,RIP to the lady.
Amen...Glad to hear your appendix operation was successful... Appendix pains are mostly on the right sides of ones stomach so maybe that one could HV been poison related
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by sulasa07(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Yawa don gaz!
This ur prayer get as it be o

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by mastermaestro(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Esseite:

There is no law stating only legally married people should live together..

Its choice really.. from a religious perspective, what if they were celebate but only living together?

Oga keep quiet and stop playing smart! They were definitely having unlawful sex. If they were legally married, he would hardly have been arrested unless there was an existing history of domestic violence against her.
Oga listen, breaking state or natural law (in this case living together unlawfully) causes everything to quickly go south against you when a little thing goes wrong. It becomes almost impossible to prove your innocence. The dude is done for! Only divine mercy can rescue him.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by LaReinaa(f): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Stop cohabiting they won’t hear
Now, see expensive gbese..

RIP to the dead.

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by mastermaestro(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
LaReinaa:
Stop cohabiting they won’t hear
Now, see expensive gbese..

RIP to the dead.

Tell them! But will they listen? They won't. Anyway, deliberate act of wrongdoing begets great misfortune.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by freemi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gadafii:
he be like say u no sabi NPF

no further investigation will be connected as them don detain that boy, na God go fit EPP that boy in the hands of NPF
so wat is d benefit of detaining him?
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Juliusmomoh: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and it is a very sad thing because they are all very unprofessional and shameful just like this case.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by PastorFire: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Otuamaka:
Dear ladies, stop dating broke boys... Especially the stupid broke ones here on nairaland... mtcheew
Is that so? So, what exactly are those who date rich guys? Nor b brokenness? Abeg shift grin grin grin

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by shoprite: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

The above scenario only plays out in a system that operates "Clockwise" . . .Naija operates "Anti-Clockwise" ! undecided

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Newbielearner(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Otuamaka:

How does this relate to the topic?

Are you so broke and in need of someone to take care of you?

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by agabusta: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
iyatrustee:
He is a person of interest by standard investigation practice...a simple Autopsy will detect if she died by poisoing or of natural causes.

But na Nigeria Police be dis, dem fit no bother do the right thing as they don detain the bros so! I hope the boyfriend is not wrongfully accused of the murder though.

Who will pay for the autopsy? I heard it's quite expensive for a comprehensive one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57