Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR (68441 Views)

This Is How The Premier League Table Would Look Without VAR / How The Premier League Table Would Look If Games Only Lasted 80 Minutes / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by zeestone99(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Adjovi:

Did you even watch the video yourself. If the ball didn't hit silver in his hand then it would have been a penalty but the ball hit solvers hand so automatically it cancels any possibility of the penalty. That's why the pundits said, but as usual anything that favours your opinion. Cry me a River. Liverpool were better than all the teams in the league this season.

Don't mind him, he just wants to believe it's a pk cos of his hatred for Liverpool.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by zeestone99(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
mrLhanray:

Corrupt in the sense that these VAR officials disallowed a clear Liverpool goal against Aston-Villa, Watford and allowed that Brighton goal to stand when Liverpool were still fixing the walls by a keeper that just entered the pitch, or the foul on origi against Man'utd. I hope this is what you mean right

He won't see this. Don't waste your time. He claims Silva's handball is not a foul but when mane chested a ball that slightly touched his arm and scored, goal was disallowed for touching his arm.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slynation:

Oga...Bernardo Silve first handled the ball with his hand which in turn deflected to Trent Arnold's hand as well... The Ref checked and saw it was a 50/50 and awarded the goal...

Liverpool outplayed City in that game, First half would have 4-0.... Man City only came alive second half
typical Liverpool fans talking football with soo much sentiments...
na ur type go say Henderson deserve PFA award instead of de bryne..
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
BabaIbo:

Cry Liverpool a river biko.
That's the only point you saw or have, there was a season Liverpool led the 2nd team by a 7 points gap and still lost the league. What about the season Mane got a red for an offence that should have been a yellow card at most, that was the same or even worse offence another player committed but got yellow that same season or season after that, but you are here complaining of a season which Liverpool led by 8 points in November.
There was a foul by B. Silva before the ball touched Trent's hand, moreover it was the natural position for Trent's hand, the ball only touched his hand because of the bounce on B. Silva's hand ball.

Congratulate Liverpool and stop hating.

YNWA!
typical Liverpool fans talking football with soo much
sentiments...
na ur type go say Henderson deserve PFA award instead of
de bryne..
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrLhanray:

trash, Liverpool won the league on merit...
Lovren blocked the ball which deflected of City players arms, before meeting Arnold's arm in a natural position.
did you watch the match?
Var is Justice, City would not have won the FA cup couple of seasons ago, when they robbed Swansea with a clear offside goal and an unworthy penalty.
it's now VAR is biased
sentiments...
de bryne..
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
zeestone99:

Why do you say handball by Arnold. The ball hit the hand of a city player 1st and changed the direction the ball before hitting Arnold. Why are you guys blind to see that. Is it hatred that's clouding your vision.
sentiments...
de bryne..
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Slynation(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
paulolee:

typical Liverpool fans talking football with soo much sentiments...
na ur type go say Henderson deserve PFA award instead of de bryne..
Liverpool?? Far from it, That's what they always do, tag someone to a particular team, I'm a fan of good football and say things the way it should be without sentiments....maybe you need to re-watch that match very very well once more
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slynation:

Liverpool?? Far from it, That's what they always do, tag someone to a particular team, I'm a fan of good football and say things the way it should be without sentiments....maybe you need to re-watch that match very very well once more
no probs...sori 4 callin u a Liverpool fan u say u aint but lets shift d goal post a little bit...hope u nt going for Henderson to win dt PFA award??
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Grateful02(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
this one na medicine after death. I don go champion league, if e vex you come drag me comot grin
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Slynation(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
paulolee:

no probs...sori 4 callin u a Liverpool fan u say u aint but lets shift d goal post a little bit...hope u nt going for Henderson to win dt PFA award??
Henderson kwa.... Someone that was injured, English journalist was quite bias by giving him the Journalist award or there about, Man city won the league twice yet they gave the PFA award to Van dijk without even considering from the winning team, even Trent Arnold is a better option to Henderson but let's see how things goes....
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by mrLhanray(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:

sentiments...
de bryne..
well I won't say so, Hendo won FWA which is not PFA..
if you think what I said is sentimental, I can't help you.
it's your type that will give excuses for success as long as it's not what you support.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
mrLhanray:

well I won't say so, Hendo won FWA which is not PFA..
if you think what I said is sentimental, I can't help you.
it's your type that will give excuses for success as long as it's not what you support.
nooope...i dnt make excuses for success and cnt do that..i dnt go with ur opinion doesn't mean dt m making excuses naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.