Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41699 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

This looks like a reference page or template for "arguments about not believing in the Holy Spirit" because I am reading it like I am reading Psalm 23...something I have seen over and over and almost crammed. It seems it's from the same lesson notes of all JWs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by TruthHurts100: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

In simple terms I understand consequence of DISOBEDIENCE?

SIN is not a consequence. It's an act of deliberate disobedience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

SIN is not a consequence. It's an act of deliberate disobedience.

What is the common denominator between your definition and mine?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

You for quote.... Matthew 24:5...... For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am ANOINTED; and shall deceive many

So you're the one citing the verses while he's just mimicking what he heard from his Pastors! cheesy

Jesus said "if you sin against the son of man you will be forgiven but you won't be forgiven if you're sinning against God's holy spirit" {Matthew 12:32} now you're the one telling the accuser of God's people where to find what his Pastors told him, but who taught you? This same Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses!
Pathetic indeed! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Kemistri4(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

And also do not believe in the Holy spirit right?
If their basis is the Bible, that should not be.
They believe in the holy spirit. But they don't believe God, Jesus and holy spirit are equal. Simple. Get your facts right...
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

So you're the one citing the verses while he's just mimicking what he heard from his Pastors! cheesy

Jesus said "if you sin against the son of man you will be forgiven but you won't be forgiven if you're sinning against God's holy spirit" {Matthew 12:32} now you're the one telling the accuser of God's people where to find what his Pastors told him, but who taught you? This same Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses!
Pathetic indeed! undecided

What is Mr Maximus69 aka I AM THROUGH WITH YOU SAYING?

Do you even know who that scripture is directed to? cheesy grin grin grin grin

Who is telling who WHAT? Who are God's people? Who is sinning against God's holy spirit a d who is not?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by TruthHurts100: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

What is the common denominator between your definition and mine?

You said sin is the consequence of DISOBEDIENCE... WRONG.

SIN itself is willful disobedience. The consequence of sin is Death if there is no repentance.

Simple English.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

This looks like a reference page or template for "arguments about not believing in the Holy Spirit" because I am reading it like I am reading Psalm 23...something I have seen over and over and almost crammed. It seems it's from the same lesson notes of all JWs.

The over 9,000,000 JW preachers and teachers globally knew what i wrote up there like their mouths because we have the same line of thought throughout the earth Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2 2
So you're 100% correct Sir, that's what every JW know from infancy! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

All you just have to do now is prove him wrong because it's appears like absolute truth! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

You said sin is the consequence of DISOBEDIENCE... WRONG.

SIN itself is willful disobedience. The consequence of sin is Death if there is no repentance.

Simple English.

Did I say SIN is a consequence of SIN grin grin grin grin.

This must be the reason you cannot pick the common denominator between my definition and your definition shocked shocked shocked.

Or should I put it for you in another way DISOBEDIENCE result to SIN grin grin grin grin or na DISOBEDIENCE result to DEATH? grin grin grin grin

Oga, what is the common denominator between my definition and yours?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by atoleybaba(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

You can just tell him straight your ORGANIZATION DON'T practice SHUNNING grin grin grin grin leave how you confidently spread lies to one side
lol...there is no point in doing that cos he will still argue it. The best answer I can only give is if you genuinely want to know how jw practice their belief, visit jw.org and not just listen to twisted info that isn't even true. Remember the story of Satan and Eve? God said the day u will eat the fruit, you will die(don't eat d fruit) Satan said eating the fruit will open Eve eyes and God doesn't want them to eat it(eat d fruit). And their eyes opened truly and you know d rest of the story. The point I'm trying to bring out is, you can say something that is true and twist it to become a lie just to fit Ur narrative. All u just need do is add pepper and salt...... JW only stop associating with people who intentionally breaks the law of the bible and doesn't show a sign of repentance. That said, marrying someone that isn't a witness isn't a sin per say(just that it may affect u. Eg Solomon and his plenty wivies from pagan nation. They made him worship idols) so no witness will shun u for marrying who u want after all u will bear the consequences urself. So u see why I said he is lying Jw don't force u to marry jw. They only encourage u to do so. So u can both be able to encourage each other spiritually since Ur belief synchronize

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by lomprico(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Of course, Christians who want to marry are commanded to choose only a fellow believer. ( 1 Corinthians 7:​39) Jehovah’s Witnesses view this command as referring not merely to a person who respects our beliefs but to one who shares and practices those beliefs as a baptized Witness. ( 2 Corinthians 6:​14) God has always directed his worshippers to marry only those of the same faith. ( Genesis 24:3; Malachi 2:​11) This command is also practical, as modern researchers have found.
I know some will reprove me saying 'we are all Christians.'
Think: If you marry, will you appreciate if she didn't come to your church? Will it end in happiness? Would you share her beliefs? Even greatly, it will be disobedience to our God. We appreciate marrying people who share our beliefs; it brings happiness and we can avoid marry problems as pre-marital sex, unwanted pregnancies, and STDs.
Next time when you say 'we are all Christians,' do well to be open-minded to ask yourself if your beliefs are the same with ours.

Gracias.
Comments are welcome. I'll respond to civil ones.

cult men.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol...there is no point in doing that cos he will still argue it. The best answer I can only give is if you genuinely want to know how jw practice their belief, visit jw.org and not just listen to twisted info that isn't even true. Remember the story of Satan and Eve? God said the day u will eat the fruit, you will die(don't eat d fruit) Satan said eating the fruit will open Eve eyes and God doesn't want them to eat it(eat d fruit). And their eyes opened truly and you know d rest of the story. The point I'm trying to bring out is, you can say something that is true and twist it to become a lie just to fit Ur narrative. All u just need do is add pepper and salt...... JW only stop associating with people who intentionally breaks the law of the bible and doesn't show a sign of repentance. That said, marrying someone that isn't a witness isn't a sin per say(just that it may affect u. Eg Solomon and his plenty wivies from pagan nation. They made him worship idols) so no witness will shun u for marrying who u want after all u will bear the consequences urself. So u see why I said he is lying Jw don't force u to marry jw. They only encourage u to do so. So u can both be able to encourage each other spiritually since Ur belief synchronize

My Bros, Achorladey know EVERY, as in everything Jehovah's servants believe and practice, but him love for Atheism turn am to Judas Iscariot grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
lomprico:

cult men.

You are? angry
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by emmnprince(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, I'm not dodging your question.
Jesus Christ did not teach Trinity, John 17:3 and John 20:17, if the said widow married either from those Churches you mentioned, she is not marrying in the Lord.

[s]Triune pagan IDOL WORSHIPPERS are not servants of the God of Jesus Christ. Acts 3:13. 1Corinthians 3:23[/s]

"Trinity" is not even part of the discuss and you chipped it in because Jehovah Witness does not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, and if you answer that a widow who is a member of the Jehovah Witness sect does not violate the commandment when she get married to a member of another denomination you will be entangled by the web of your doctrine since other denominations (though not all) believed in the trinity.

Triune or trinity is a subject Jehovah Witness did not accept and the sect translated the Scriptures to accommodate their belief and doctrine which birthed the New World Translation. That subject (and others) won't be accepted by Jehovah Witnesses till the world come to an end, except their religious leaders at the top change their position. So no point for us to argue over this subject.

But here is a few thing you need to know, or you already knew (but refused to accept): Deut. 6:4.

• There's only one God. "God" is a name of a divine nature. There is but one divine nature. Therefore, there is but one God.

• The One God is made up of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. They are not pagan gods or idols (as you put it).

• These Spiritual Beings divine members of the Godhead and are not three distinct or separate Gods or Gods that make the Godhead. Each member of the Godhead is equally divine in His nature.

• But regarding the varying degrees of authority in the Godhead, the Father authority is greater than the Son's, and the Son's is greater than the Holy Spirit in that Jesus submitted to the Father's authority in coming to this earth (Phil. 2:5-cool, and the Holy Spirit was sent to the earth by the authority, or in the name, of Jesus (John 14:26). So, Jesus submitted to the Father's will and the Spirit submitted to Jesus. Jesus was still God in the flesh (Matt. 1:23) and the Holy Spirit remains God (fully divine in nature) as He does His work on earth (Acts 5:3,4).

• Their existence and works are so interrelated that they cannot be separated from each other. All three members of the Godhead function in perfect harmony to make up one eternal God. No divine member can separate Himself from the other two members and continue to function as the one true God. Where one member is, the other two members are.

• The Bible teaches that the Father is God (John 6:27; Eph. 1:3), the Bible also teach the Son is God (Heb. 1:cool. The Bible also teaches that the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3, 4).

• The Son is not the Father (Eph. 1:3-), the Father is not the Holy Spirit (John 14:26-). The Son is not the Holy Spirit (John 14:16). The above points proved and showed that there is relationship in the Godhead.

• Bible passages that shows the Father is distinct, and the Son is distinct. 2 John 9; John 15:24; Acts 2:36; Matt. 17:5; 17:5; John 8:16, 18; John 5:31, 32. John 5:30.

• I believe in one God. But, things can be one in one sense yet more than one in another sense. Gen. 41:1, 5, 25 (Pharaoh had two dreams, but the Bible says that the dream was one). Also you can read John 17:22, back it up with verses 20 and 21. Also read Gen. 2:24; 1 Kgs 22:13 (See John 10:30; James 2:29).

• For you and I to have a good understanding, the words "triune" and "trinity" are words used to described the Godhead because the Godhead is made up of three distinct divine beings or Members and these are: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

• We cannot know all that was revealed to man concerning these three distinct divine beings, but what we need to know about them (the Godhead) was revealed to us in the Scriptures and that should be sufficient to for us.

I hope you now have a better understanding of God and the Godhead and why the words: triune and trinity are used to describe the Godhead.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by ImaIma1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
TATIME:

All you just have to do now is prove him wrong because it's appears like absolute truth! smiley smiley smiley

The difference between "we" and JW is the ability to engage in religious arguments.

There's nothing to prove. Just refer to the Bible
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by naijanaso: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

JWs don't marry triune pagan IDOLS WORSHIPPERS... grin

For this reason, Jehovah's servants obey the command @ 1John5:3, 1Corinthians7:39 and Nehemiah 13:25-27..

Whoever e dey pain make him vex wella.
After all,JWs are not accountable to you

This one pain you well oh. You don dey para already. Wetin remain for you na to curse now. I dey laugh. Na so you go take convert person? Abeg grow your myopic brain bro.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by ImaIma1(f): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maximus69:

The over 9,000,000 JW preachers and teachers globally knew what i wrote up there like their mouths because we have the same line of thought throughout the earth Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2 2
So you're 100% correct Sir, that's what every JW know from infancy! wink

The bottom line is we have God, the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Three in one. We agree on that?

No long stories and you don't have to go and pull out another slide from your template and post.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
atoleybaba:

1. The first I bolded, is it everything about JWs that is on the WEBSITE?

2. Will you readily accept bolded 2 applies equally to JWS?

3. Do fellow JWs have problems, issues, marital separation, divorce like those Jws who marry a like you love to call THEM CHURCHGOERS?

Note: No one asked you to tell us if it is a SIN to marry a CHURCHGOER. I only SAID tell the person you are posting to that JWs don't practice SHUNNING?

atoleybaba: and not just listen to twisted info that isn't even true

Achorladey: When someone even cite the publication of the ORGANIZATION you belong it is often seen as TWISTED info that is not TRUE.

E CLEAR. e.g in numerous publication of your organization says no one can understand the BIBLE outside of the ORGANIZATION? Is it twisted INFO or it is TRUE?

Reason along with the below.....

At least I have seen in your publications where someone that has completed the BIBLE STUDY program not baptized is seen as a BELIEVER while a baptized CHURCHGOER fully devoted even with high moral standard than some in your ORGANIZATION is seen as UNBELIEVER.

How will you corelate the ABOVE?

Since someone that is not baptized is seen as a BELIEVER in your ORGANIZATION why can't such person marry based on 1 Corinthians 6:14 as highlighted by Chantinent?

Or, if it's baptism that determines who is a BELIEVER then the question becomes ....

why do your same ORGANIZATION see person that is not baptized as a BELIEVER?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Angel1696: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
I stood by her, when she cried out for help my shoulders was there for her no one of their stupid sect supported her in school I did and after her convocation last November she get mind tell me that we have no future that since I am not willing to convert I should just let her be, when she was stranded no member of jw wanted to help her.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

My Bros, Achorladey know EVERY, as in everything Jehovah's servants believe and practice, but him love for Atheism turn am to Judas Iscariot grin

From ATHEIST to JUDAS ISCARIOT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Angel1696:
I stood by her, when she cried out for help my shoulders was there for her no one of their stupid sect supported her in school I did and after her convocation last November she get mind tell me that we have no future that since I am not willing to convert I should just let her be, when she was stranded no member of jw wanted to help her.

She was living in sin with you, enjoying sin with you ,that is why she jejely stayed away from Jehovah's servants..
She know say she step out of line,
Now she no longer wants to do boju boju again grin

She dey retrace her step... 2 Corinthians 6;14
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

The bottom line is we have God, the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Three in one. We agree on that?
No long stories and you don't have to go and pull out another slide from your template and post.

How i wish you Trinitarians are of one mind the way Jesus fervently prayed for {John 17:20-23} but no you're of different religious sects all under this your TRINITY.
Well it's OK, We are Cool! wink
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Angel1696:

That shows how stupid you are for diving without looking well! cheesy

A wise person will first of all find out what her religion teaches and if she really believes in her religion or not! wink
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

Please go and educate yourself about the Johanine Comma
Your Pastorpreneurs knows about it, them seal up their mouth, Pim !
It's time you shine your eyes .
If that's the only tangible thing you learnt here, it's worth it grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by TruthHurts100: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
achorladey:

Did I say SIN is a consequence of SIN grin grin grin grin.

This must be the reason you cannot pick the common denominator between my definition and your definition shocked shocked shocked.

Or should I put it for you in another way DISOBEDIENCE result to SIN grin grin grin grin or na DISOBEDIENCE result to DEATH? grin grin grin grin

Oga, what is the common denominator between my definition and yours?

Enjoy your night sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

They're lazy and yet they want God's holy spirit to work with them when they can't even do simple research to ascertain whether their TRINITY is real or just credulity! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Janosky:

Advise yourself first. You are still led by an organization almost without a mind of your own. Today, they say no blood transfusion, tomorrow, they change it.

You better educate yourself and understand the word for yourself.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

Advise yourself first. You are still led by an organization almost without a mind of your own. Today, they say no blood transfusion , tomorrow, they change it.

You better educate yourself and understand the word for yourself.

Aunty madam— Can you tell us the religious organization you belong to so we can ascertain your stand regarding certain matters? undecided
See I don't support all these camouflage lifestyle you people like adopting — abeg let everyone on this thread know where you're coming from bikonu

Meanwhile @the bolded, we're following Bible instruction at Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:11,12, Deuteronomy 12:23, Acts 15:28,29 NOT to consume blood in any form.
So if it's biting you that JW's are following Bible instruction to the last detail— go and hug the nearest transformer close to you grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Thetruthalways: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
spiralwedge:

From my post, despite being a general observation, all you could come up with is to attack the Bible? How do you stupidity assume I read the Bible and that I am a Christian?

Anyways, this is typical of anyone practising any religion that is cult-like. They are usually misinformed, non tolerant and believe they can defend God, sometimes by killing. If this was physical discuss, you would have slit my throat in the name of Allah. Smh

How can you serve God by killing another human being? You mean your God is pleased when you kill in his name? Or you riot in his name and destroy properties? Are you kidding me rn? Are you mad?

I'll reiteriate that religion that is offended with public scrutiny, especially Islam, is a cult and detrimental to sanity and civilised peaceful coexistence in any society.

I attacked the useless nowadays bible yes..as it has been edited...you don't read the bible as you claim...are you an atheist? Cos you are trying to claim you are not a Christian... What the fvck are you then...
I never told you islam said we should kill in God's name...you like using boko haram as excuse...we muslims are also against them...
Didn't you see how they killed Muslims too?....are you blind and deaf?...
Am sure you don't read ur Bible thats double ignorance...the few Christians that do read, read the edited rubbish printed for them....
When Ibrahim Yusuf was arrested... CAN leader have bailed him more than once...that show they support him...the truth will surely be out one day...
Meanwhile if you aren't ashamed of your religion, you should clearly state it before i continue with you if not am done with your ignorant stupid self
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
From their publications..........

1. Individual that is born and bred in the ORGANIZATION and had completed the Bible study programme culminating in baptism is a BELIEVER (and in the Lord)

2. Individual who was born and bred in the ORGANIZATION and had completed the ORGANIZATION Bible study programme is not an UNBELIEVER( and not in the Lord)

3. Someone that is not a BAPTIZED churchgoer is an UNBELIEVER?

4. Some that is a baptized CHURCHGOER is an UNBELIEVER

Here is 1 Corinthians 6:14..... Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness also read the KEY below before attempting questions

QUESTION

1. Can 1 Corinthians 6:14 be applied to INDIVIDUAL 1 and INDIVIDUAL 2?

2. Why do JWs see INDIVIDUAL 2 as not an UNBELIEVER but see INDIVIDUAL 4 as UNBELIEVER?

3. What do JWS call an INDIVIDUAL that is not an UNBELIEVER?

4. When an INDIVIDUAL is not an UNBELIEVER from the scripture, What is such individual called?( Paul separate into two......BELIEVER and UNBELIEVER)

Since JWs see baptism as what qualifies one as BEEN in the Lord. Then it means JWs view churchgoers as not baptized in the name of the Lord?

5. Therefore, what is the name of this Lord JWs baptize their MEMBERS? Jehovah or Jesus grin grin grin grin

6. What is in the name of this Lord?

KEY ........ For the most part, an individual is an unbaptized publisher only for a limited period of time, until he progresses to the point of baptism. So the above counsel to marry only in the Lord is not unreasonable. What, though, if someone is of marriageable age, has been brought up in a Christian family( ma fo JW family lo tumo si grin grin grin grin), has been active in the congregation for a number of years, and serves as an unbaptized publisher? Well, what has held him back from giving his life to Jehovah in dedication? Why does he hesitate? Does he have doubts? While he is not an unbeliever[b], he cannot be spoken of as being “in the Lord.”w04 7/1 30-31........... article based on 1 Corinthians 6:14.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.