Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41703 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2020
ImaIma1:

This is quite harsh.

But I believe the Bible still binds you both together as long as the person is still a Christian.

However, I don't think this is always followed especially for family members. People cannot just excommunicate their family members forever.

Well you can't know how to love people more than Jesus nah! smiley

Note that Jesus was the expected Christ that all the Israelites have been waiting to see right from the time Moses told them "he is coming". Now his own family even with his mother who knew so much about him during his birth did not put faith in him as the Christ even after hearing the words of angel Gabriel!

Listen to what he said about his own Mama and brothers who refused to live by the rules that should binds believers who could IDENTIFY the Christ as you read Matthew 12:46-49

Of course that was how his mother and brothers abandoned him for uttering such harsh words at them and their mother. But before his death Mary (his mother) has become a believer, so he asked John (one of his Apostles) to take care of Mary as his own mother! John 19:26-27

It was much later that James and Jude his siblings became believers and joined the Christian congregation, but Simon and Joses(Joseph junior) and his sisters never became Christians! Matthew 13:55

So there was excommunication between Jesus and his own family members, if you truthfully want to be a Christian there must be excommunication between you and family members who aren't ready to live by the Faith! Matthew 10:34-39 smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by rottennaija(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Thetruthalways:

This are just little and minor ones...most of your pastors were caught using juju hahaha
Useless followers like you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007204_screenshot20200727094809_pngdde7f6e0444f21e39b4caed3e50e73b1

You posted the new above. How true is it? I say it must be false.

Olabenjamen22, Achorladey, Maximus69
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2020
ImaIma1:

I am in a church that encourages me to study the word and live according to the word of God, not an organization that has rules that I have to follow or else I get excommunicated.

@ bolded should help you to know if you're truly a Christian or unbeliever! undecided

Satan has blinded most people, making them to think they're Christians whereas they're just deceiving themselves! 2Corinthians 4:4

For instance you said you're not a member of an organization that has rules which you must abide by or else get excommunicated! undecided

Whereas the first century Christian congregation had rules made compulsory for all members! Act 15:26-29

They do excommunicate members who refuses to live by the rules! 1Corinthians 5:9-13

For your information the four gospel writers are to tell you about Jesus' ministry and how he gathered his group, but the Act of Apostle and the letters is to help you know if the group you're worshiping with are Christians or blinded worshipers of Satan practicing iniquity! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2020
atoleybaba:
ok bro..I am already doing more than I should do. But I will reply these quote only so don't bother asking more.(if u want to know more, visit jw.org or send me a mail then we can talk privately.
So to address the questions you asked:
1. Yes you can find all the answers about jw on the website (that is why it is called the organisation website na grin ) and u can navigate the site with any language of Ur choice so u can understand the contents on the site better ( if you have problem with navigating the site, feel free to always DM me, I will point to how and where to click)

2. No I don't agree....reason being that jw don't just sit and listen to what they are taught in their place of worship, we do personal bible research. And in no way do we twist the bible to fit our narrative. And if u are thinking of citing examples of time pass when Dy changed their doctrines, they only did after further research on the bible eg Jesus death on the cross and Xmas celebration (it is funny some people are just knowing the truth about Xmas and tho they are not willing to change their practice) but jw are willing to make adjustments when more lights are shade on the scriptures (na everyday we Dy study Bible)

3. I don't really understand the question but I presume you mean if jw that marry jw don't have family issues....of course they do. No perfect marriage that is why we keep praying for God kingdom to come. Jw family try to apply what the Bible teaches on marriage i.e the role of the husband wife and children. If they all follow the rules, they will be able to solve slight issues that often lead to divorce nowadays. Many so called Christians today divorce for so reason or the other that isn't even partaining to adultery. This is something u won't see in a jw home except mayb one of the couple have started flaunting what d bible say in the name of being woke

The e.g you cited, which of the publication did u see it, give me the publication so I can explain what the publication was saying

The baptize and unbaptised story you said is also not true....if you study with the witnesses but hasn't made up Ur mind on getting baptized (which means you are either still in doubt or you are scared of disobeying what the bible says after baptism) the later is mostly always the case(I av seen real life experiences not the ones in publication) whereby the person isn't ready to leave the wild party and other bad practices the witnesses shun(so instead of getting baptized, and committing what can lead to being disfellowshipped, they tend to not get baptized at all even tho they know that what they are learning is the truth. Now there is no difference between them and others who u termed "unbelievers" so the point is you are either a jw or not... nothing like "e don complete study but never baptize jw"

So going by what I answered above, a jw family will frown against ( not stop it ooo...but u know some African parents can be so extreme concerning making decisions for their children) marrying someone who isn't baptized because the person isn't a jw yet which means the person isn't ready to dedicate his life or way of life to Jehovah's standard. So I don't know which publication told u that they can marry non baptized jw but can't marry another Christian domination

So yes. Until you are baptized, only then are you a jw...and u can't get baptized until u dedicate Ur life to God privately and you can't dedicate your life to God privately without forsaking the things of the word and you can't do that without reading and studying from the bible what God really wants and what the bible really teaches...only then can u be called a witness of Jehovah

And once u publicly declare Ur dedication to Jehovah by water baptism, if you do any wrong doing that isn't Christian like and don't show a sign of remorse(genuine one not fake one oooo) then you will be disfellowshipped but not stopped from coming to the place of worship just that people won't get too intimate with you so you won't stumble them or lure them... unfortunately you won't know this cos u are getting your info from disfellowshipped people that are still stubborn and doesn't want to admit their own wrongdoing. So they make it look like they were completely shunned and that their family was turned against them ....I know two people that was disfellowshipped....one has been reinstated and she is happily married. The other has stopped going to the place of worship and fully continued her wayward life according to her, "you only live once. When everything is getting worse and it is really obvious that the world will end, I will run back to the organisation"

Bolded 1. What's the essence of don't bother asking more questions and The e.g you cited, which of the publication did u see it, give me the publication so I can explain what the publication was saying

Related to bolded 1. Everything about JWs witnesses including their NUMEROUS manuals you mean to say are on the website?

Bolded 2. Where in Matthew 24:45 did Jesus says the Faithful and discreet slave is the Governing Body of JWs? I will know if that scripture is made to fit your narratives or not? When was that doctrine changed to mean it's meant for the GB of JWs? Finally show me your OWN personal research OUTSIDE of the publications of JWs to make you accept that Matthew 24:45 is pointing straight to the GB of JWs

3. JWs don't divorce for so many reasons ABI because it's JWs. Its other so called Christian that do so. The fact you stated they do have problems like every other CHRISTIAN is enough for me. The problem vary from degree to degree. It's the one you know you know. At least you know JWs can purposely commit adultery to marry someone else shocked shocked shocked

4. The e.g you cited, which of the publication did u see it, give me the publication so I can explain what the publication was saying

Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

But Jehovah's servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things." Watchtower 2007 Dec 15 p.14

That faithful slave is the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers in this time of the end. It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel." Watchtower 2013 Jul 15 p.20

But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave", made up of spirit-anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do." Watchtower 1981 Dec 1 p.27

Concerning the believer and unbeliever palaver or baptized or unbaptized palaver. You didn't get the information conveyed. I will bring it down to just one question.

Do JWs see an unbaptized born and bred by a JW and had completed the study program as a BELIEVER?

Look the below before you respond

For the most part, an individual is an unbaptized publisher only for a limited period of time, until he progresses to the point of baptism. So the above counsel to marry only in the Lord is not unreasonable. What, though, if someone is of marriageable age, has been brought up in a Christian family( ma fo JW family lo tumo si), has been active in the congregation for a number of years, and serves as an unbaptized publisher? Well, what has held him back from giving his life to Jehovah in dedication? Why does he hesitate? Does he have doubts? While he is not an unbeliever, he cannot be spoken of as being “in the Lord.”w04 7/1 30-31........... article based on 1 Corinthians 6:14.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by ImaIma1(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded should help you to know if you're truly a Christian or unbeliever! undecided

Satan has blinded most people, making them to think they're Christians whereas they're just deceiving themselves! 2Corinthians 4:4

For instance you said you're not a member of an organization that has rules which you must abide by or else get excommunicated! undecided

Whereas the first century Christian congregation had rules made compulsory for all members! Act 15:26-29

They do excommunicate members who refuses to live by the rules! 1Corinthians 5:9-13

For your information the four gospel writers are to tell you about Jesus' ministry and how he gathered his group, but the Act of Apostle and the letters is to help you know if the group you're worshiping with are Christians or blinded worshipers of Satan practicing iniquity! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

What kind of rules did they make compulsory that wasn't directly from God's word?

As long as it doesn't involve twisting scriptures to soothe them or to control people...
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2020
atoleybaba:
ok bro..I am already doing more than I should do. But I will reply these quote only so don't bother asking more.(if u want to know more, visit jw.org or send me a mail then we can talk privately.
So to address the questions you asked:
1. Yes you can find all the answers about jw on the website (that is why it is called the organisation website na grin ) and u can navigate the site with any language of Ur choice so u can understand the contents on the site better ( if you have problem with navigating the site, feel free to always DM me, I will point to how and where to click)

2. No I don't agree....reason being that jw don't just sit and listen to what they are taught in their place of worship, we do personal bible research. And in no way do we twist the bible to fit our narrative. And if u are thinking of citing examples of time pass when Dy changed their doctrines, they only did after further research on the bible eg Jesus death on the cross and Xmas celebration (it is funny some people are just knowing the truth about Xmas and tho they are not willing to change their practice) but jw are willing to make adjustments when more lights are shade on the scriptures (na everyday we Dy study Bible)

3. I don't really understand the question but I presume you mean if jw that marry jw don't have family issues....of course they do. No perfect marriage that is why we keep praying for God kingdom to come. Jw family try to apply what the Bible teaches on marriage i.e the role of the husband wife and children. If they all follow the rules, they will be able to solve slight issues that often lead to divorce nowadays. Many so called Christians today divorce for so reason or the other that isn't even partaining to adultery. This is something u won't see in a jw home except mayb one of the couple have started flaunting what d bible say in the name of being woke

The e.g you cited, which of the publication did u see it, give me the publication so I can explain what the publication was saying

The baptize and unbaptised story you said is also not true....if you study with the witnesses but hasn't made up Ur mind on getting baptized (which means you are either still in doubt or you are scared of disobeying what the bible says after baptism) the later is mostly always the case(I av seen real life experiences not the ones in publication) whereby the person isn't ready to leave the wild party and other bad practices the witnesses shun(so instead of getting baptized, and committing what can lead to being disfellowshipped, they tend to not get baptized at all even tho they know that what they are learning is the truth. Now there is no difference between them and others who u termed "unbelievers" so the point is you are either a jw or not... nothing like "e don complete study but never baptize jw"

So going by what I answered above, a jw family will frown against ( not stop it ooo...but u know some African parents can be so extreme concerning making decisions for their children) marrying someone who isn't baptized because the person isn't a jw yet which means the person isn't ready to dedicate his life or way of life to Jehovah's standard. So I don't know which publication told u that they can marry non baptized jw but can't marry another Christian domination

So yes. Until you are baptized, only then are you a jw...and u can't get baptized until u dedicate Ur life to God privately and you can't dedicate your life to God privately without forsaking the things of the word and you can't do that without reading and studying from the bible what God really wants and what the bible really teaches...only then can u be called a witness of Jehovah

And once u publicly declare Ur dedication to Jehovah by water baptism, if you do any wrong doing that isn't Christian like and don't show a sign of remorse(genuine one not fake one oooo) then you will be disfellowshipped but not stopped from coming to the place of worship just that people won't get too intimate with you so you won't stumble them or lure them... unfortunately you won't know this cos u are getting your info from disfellowshipped people that are still stubborn and doesn't want to admit their own wrongdoing. So they make it look like they were completely shunned and that their family was turned against them ....I know two people that was disfellowshipped....one has been reinstated and she is happily married. The other has stopped going to the place of worship and fully continued her wayward life according to her, "you only live once. When everything is getting worse and it is really obvious that the world will end, I will run back to the organisation"

you only live once. When everything is getting worse and it is really obvious that the world will end, I will run back to the organisation

The above towards the end of your post It's more like SALVATION is in the ORGANIZATION of JWS not outside of it grin grin grin grin. Any scripture for this belief? That someone could say such means the person has been taught that way and EQUALLY BELIEVE it.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Angel1696: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Janosky:

She was living in sin with you, enjoying sin with you ,that is why she jejely stayed away from Jehovah's servants..
She know say she step out of line,
Now she no longer wants to do boju boju again grin

She dey retrace her step... 2 Corinthians 6;14
which one is sin I never slept with her so not all guys are bad like u jw demonic sects, vampires
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2020
ImaIma1:

What kind of rules did they make compulsory that wasn't directly from God's word?

As long as it doesn't involve twisting scriptures to soothe them or to control people...

The bottom line is they make rules that all those associating with them must abide by! Act 15:26-29

They control members saying "excommunicate whoever is not ready to live by the rules!" 1Corinthians 5:9-13

So your post saying you don't belong to an organization were members are to live by rules and get excommunicated if they refused to mean you're not ready for true Christianity! smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Angel1696:
which one is sin I never slept with her so not all guys are bad like u jw demonic sects, vampires

For their mind JWs don't tempt others to do bad na others they tempt JWs to commit sins.

He close him eyes to the part where you said no JW was available to help. But na how the girl commit SINS he see grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2020
achorladey:

you only live once. When everything is getting worse and it is really obvious that the world will end, I will run back to the organisation

The above towards the end of your post It's more like SALVATION is in the ORGANIZATION of JWS not outside of it grin grin grin grin. Any scripture for this belief? That someone could say such means the person has been taught that way and EQUALLY BELIEVE it.

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

Last time there was disturbing sounds of bombs and everyone started running away leaving their homes. JWs were in their kingdom hall having their meetings only to see people running into the kingdom hall, initially the first ones were slowly entering so the brothers were offering them seats but then those coming behind were rushing into the kingdom hall so the meeting was halted. So one of our brothers noticed a so called Pastor and asked him
"I think your church is over there, why not take some of these scared people there since they feel safer in places of worship?"

Pastor responded "if your Armageddon comes it will not destroy your Kingdom Halls"

Please do you think that Pastor doesn't know what he's saying? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Janosky: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Angel1696:

grin grin
Continue to console yourself making spurious claims..

Whatever good you see in her, Jehovah's WORD and His servants molded those qualities.....
If your claims were true, she won't retrace her steps.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
ImaIma1:

Love the bolded part

Rules like telling someone which kind of work he should accept or not accept.

For example If the person(JW) works in a construction company, and the manager get a contract to do some work on a CHURCH building. The JW is advised if it is totally impossible for him to be absent, he can decide to go to the site and work but not work extensively while on the site.

Ask them where that one dey for Bible? You no go see answer.

Or they say God say we should stop touching the unclean things, how will one not touch unclean things when they told the same person to not work extensively there.

How will they measure what is extensive work and not extensive work on UNCLEAN things grin grin angry
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Janosky:

grin grin
Continue to console yourself making spurious claims..

Whatever good you see in her, Jehovah's WORD and His servants molded those qualities.....
If your claims were true, she won't retrace her steps.

I'm just laughing at his post since with his friend deceiving themselves! cheesy

I wonder what he liked in a cultist and vampire, abi the girl born and brought up in a demonic sect is not one of them? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

Last time there was disturbing sounds of bombs and everyone started running away leaving their homes. JWs were in their kingdom hall having their meetings only to see people running into the kingdom hall, initially the first ones were slowly entering so the brothers were offering them seats but then those coming behind were rushing into the kingdom hall so the meeting was halted. So one of our brothers noticed a so called Pastor and asked him
"I think your church is over there, why not take some of these scared people there since they feel safer in places of worship?"

Pastor responded "if your Armageddon comes it will not destroy your Kingdom Halls"

Please do you think that Pastor doesn't know what he's saying? cheesy

Maximus69: Pastor responded "if your Armageddon comes it will not destroy your Kingdom Halls"

[b]Achorladey
: While do your magazine carry picture of you people hiding in bunkers, running into bush and forest when Armageddon comes? Why not stay inside your KINGDOM Halls and see the SALVATION.

Show me where Bible says salvation involves staying inside the kingdom Halls? Even the GB can only speculate with the MAYBES and LIKELY. They are EQUALLY not sure of what is coming?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2020
achorladey:

Maximus69: Pastor responded [b]"if your Armageddon comes it will not destroy your Kingdom Halls"

While do your magazine carry picture of you people hiding in bunkers, running into bush and forest when Armageddon comes? Why not stay inside your KINGDOM Halls and see the SALVATION.

Show me where Bible says salvation involves staying inside the kingdom Halls? Even the GB can only speculate with the MAYBES and LIKELY. They are EQUALLY not sure of what is coming?

You keep amusing me walahi talahi!
JWs hides in bunkers because they're running away from armed men coming to hurt them.
But Pastor didn't see anything coming, he just concluded it must be spiritual war that's he joined others running into the kingdom hall! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

You keep amusing me walahi talahi!
JWs hides in bunkers because they're running away from armed men coming to hurt them.
But Pastor didn't see anything coming, he just concluded it must be spiritual war that's he joined others running into the kingdom hall! cheesy

But your KINGDOM hall na salvation house now grin grin grin grin why are you running grin grin grin

Bombs don't hurt men that run into salvation house ABI?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
achorladey:

Peacefullove: Pay attention to your teaching , for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you ... u no see am For bible?

Achorladey: From Who/what qualify CHRISTIAN to SALVATION grin grin grin.

Peacefullove: Why is knowledge attached to Salvation?

Achorladey: Are we talking about SALVATION or what QUALIFY a CHRISTIAN according to you is not BELIEVING in IMMORTALITY of SOUL. grin grin grin

Peacefullove: My point is clear. If you don't believe Jesus summit his soul in death , for you as ransom... You are not a Christian

Achorladey: For the BOLDED......And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM as a RANSOM grin grin grin grin

You will soon go back to your ORCHESTRATION which is what was bolded.

The same way they believe ordinary body of human dies while the real person goes to heaven or hell. Body or soul , what dies ?

I already prove that notion @highlighted false. Nobody dies in the immortal soul theory. As far as they are concerned , the Messiah never pour his soul to death as Isaiah prophesied. This is why I asked- How does the Messiah pour an immortal soul to death ? Immortal doesn't relate with death.

Check the image below...

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Peacefullove:

The same way they believe ordinary body of human dies while the real person goes to heaven or hell. Body or soul , what dies ?

I already prove that notion @highlighted false. Nobody dies in the immortal soul theory. As far as they are concerned , the Messiah never pour his soul to death as Isaiah prophesied. This is why I asked- How does the Messiah pour an immortal soul to death ? Immortal doesn't relate with death.

Check the image below...

I am not the one ORCHESTRATING. When you are done ORCHESTRATING you will see this clearly..........

And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM as a RANSOM
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Angel1696:
You just keep exposing stupidity!

If you're sure her families and entire people are demonic and vampires.
Do you feel relaxed with her?
Do you want to marry the daughter of vampire?
What made you think she's not demonic as a member of a demonic sect?
How do you think you can be happy with a vampire?
How do you think she can trust you when you see those she love as demonic and vampires? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Angel1696: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Janosky:

She was living in sin with you, enjoying sin with you ,that is why she jejely stayed away from Jehovah's servants..
She know say she step out of line,
Now she no longer wants to do boju boju again grin

She dey retrace her step... 2 Corinthians 6;14
guy I never slept with her am not like jw demonic sects who wear starched clothes and carry big Bible written by their own prophet to suit their doctrine thereby deceiving their members into mockery some advance countries have left your sects cos of its evil laws like
No blood transfusion
No marry apart from jw
Don't celebrate Christmas but hide to get drunk, smoke and commit all types of evil.
Even Satan they learn work where una dey
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2020
achorladey:

I am not the one ORCHESTRATING. When you are done ORCHESTRATING you will see this clearly..........

And you that have SENSE don't know that THOSE that BELIEVE in IMMORTAL SOUL still believe JESUS died for THEM as a RANSOM

And they believe the Messiah pour his soul to death ??
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Peacefullove:

And they believe the Messiah pour his soul to death ??

And they also BELIEVE this orchestation too that any one that believe IMMORTALITY of soul is not a Christian grin grin grin according to John 13:35
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2020
achorladey:

But your KINGDOM hall na salvation house now grin grin grin grin why are you running grin grin grin
We are running away from humans who have refused to live by God's rules, just as Elijah ran away from Jezebel's armed guards! wink

Bombs don't hurt men that run into salvation house ABI?

Pastor ran into Kingdom Hall even when nobody knew what was happening! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Peacefullove: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2020
achorladey:

False claim.

You didn't answer the question: Did they also agree the Messiah pour his immortal soul to death ??
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Angel1696:
guy I never slept with her am not like jw demonic sects who wear starched clothes and carry big Bible written by their own prophet to suit their doctrine thereby deceiving their members into mockery some advance countries have left your sects cos of its evil laws like
No blood transfusion
No marry apart from jw
Don't celebrate Christmas but hide to get drunk, smoke and commit all types of evil.
Even Satan they learn work where una dey

Hen but the girl in question is a member of this evil organization nah, so why do you feel like going against the rules given to Christians not to marry unbeliever?

Abi what were you thinking back then? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Angel1696: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
TATIME:

You just keep exposing stupidity!

If you're sure her families and entire people are demonic and vampires.
Do you feel relaxed with her?
Do you want to marry the daughter of vampire?
What made you think she's not demonic as a member of a demonic sect?
How do you think you can be happy with a vampire?
How do you think she can trust you when you see those she love as demonic and vampires? undecided undecided undecided
hey u guys are evil sects, that transform the bible to suit your evil practice ask yourself why do u reject man/woman that marry outside your cult like other pagans do y do u guys reject blood transfusion thereby causing deaths of innocent peoples guy u better shine your eyes and don't be deceive by dis cult
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Angel1696:
hey u guys are evil sects, that transform the bible to suit your evil practice ask yourself why do u reject man/woman that marry outside your cult like other pagans do y do u guys reject blood transfusion thereby causing deaths of innocent peoples guy u better shine your eyes and don't be deceive by dis cult

OK you knew all these and yet you still want to marry one of them shey? cheesy

Guy you need to go and see a psychiatrist o! cheesy

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Angel1696: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Hen but the girl in question is a member of this evil organization nah, so why do you feel like going against the rules given to Christians not to marry unbeliever?

Abi what were you thinking back then? cheesy
She wasn't a member yet boy its a long story but I have known this people as the most wicked people on earth the know the bible very well but practice other things like voodoo( no member of jw who has not visited or consulted oracle b4) here in africa
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

We are running away from humans who have refused to live by God's rules, just as Elijah ran away from Jezebel's armed guards! wink

Pastor ran into Kingdom Hall even when nobody knew what was happening! cheesy

Why are you running away when Kingdom Halls offers SALVATION to pastor an outsider. You the insider now running away when an outsider who don't live by God's rules grin grin grin.

Why was Elijah running away from Jehovah's ORGANIZATION? Because people in Jehovah's ORGANIZATION want to kill him grin grin grin grin

Interesting
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Angel1696: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

OK you knew all these and yet you still want to marry one of them shey? cheesy

Guy you need to go and see a psychiatrist o! cheesy
u are the one that needs psychiatrist urgently
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by achorladey: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Peacefullove:

False claim.

You didn't answer the question: Did they also agree the Messiah pour his immortal soul to death ??

False claim grin grin grin grin but you are allowed to ORCHESTRATE grin grin grin grin. No problem.

I will repeat when you are done ORCHESTRATING you will see

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Angel1696:
She wasn't a member yet boy its a long story but I have known this people as the most wicked people on earth the know the bible very well but practice other things like voodoo( no member of jw who has not visited or consulted oracle b4) here in africa

Na wah o!

Then what are you blaming JWs for nah? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.