Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... (2058 Views)

Which Transsion Device(be It Tecno, Infinix, Or Itel) Is Better Than Redmi 9? / Gcam On A Transsion Device / Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Osasnidas(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2020
the phone be like phone wey fall flat on the face..

Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
laughing ... transission don come again ooo
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by Tominix(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
lainwords098:
I didn’t leave school since the First Nation wide lockdown and closure of schools, I just had the opportunity to do so last week.. Getting home, I decided to look through some of my stuffs because my cousins had been home to visit earlier, so I wanted to be sure my things were still in place, just as I left them.
While doing this, I came across an old Tecno phone I use to use while in 100L and decided to share the long tail testimony here..
There was a time back then when there was a fight between cultists in school, on that faithful day, my friends and I happened to be walking right into the center of a major fight but didn’t know.. suddenly, we started hearing gunshots, everyone took to their heels including me, to cut the long story short, I was hit by a stray bullet and was saved by my phone which happened to be in my front facing pocket. It literarily took the bullet for me.
Although, the makers of the phon
that is a tecno p5
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by IamDavid(m): 2:50am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks to God for saying your life. BTW, any brand of phone would have done that (If your narrative is true, cos I have every reason not to believe it)
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by scarycuteface(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin
Thank God for your life
Re: How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... by selfdefence: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
nice testimony grin, you just reminded me of my TECNO m3, that was a life saver back then in school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa 2007 For Series 60 3rd Edition Phones - A Graphical Stunner! / Sonyericsson Pc Suite And Window 7 For P990i / Smartphone Benchmarking Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.