Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is There Anybody Who Wants To Move Their Rams To Lagos Before Salah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anybody Who Wants To Move Their Rams To Lagos Before Salah? (152 Views)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anybody Who Wants To Move Their Rams To Lagos Before Salah? by afoife: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello house,
I will be moving some Rams to Lagos from Ibadan, and I intend to charter a truck.

If you have some livestock to move please contact me ASAP.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please, Stop Insulting Those Watching Bbnaija ...lawrence Oriaku / Enemies Of My Marriage Be Disgraced !!! / The Secret Of Continuity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.