Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. (3845 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
LadySarah:

It's obvious your uselessness still kept you there at your age.
You didn't help him wash his clothes,you didn't encourage him to get a machine. . 40k can buy one. You still couldn't go to buy for them.

Osukosu suwa gi there.
leave that parasite alone. Mtcheeew.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by poshestmina(f): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
SocialJustice:
Squatter mind your business. Your brother isn't complaining.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oruwe Op,since he's squatting ,fed and prolly being clothed ,he should help his brother .

Jobless home wrecker undecided.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by LagBae(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oga carry your wahala and leave that house, or better still, go and marry and run your home as you deem fit. Did your brother complain to you?

Please allow them to do what works for them.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Amopeekun(f): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Op, one of the many reasons your brother took you in is to help him wash his clothes. Please respect yourself and do your chores whilst you eat free chicken.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by Samuelde(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
LadySarah:

It's obvious your uselessness still kept you there at your age.
You didn't help him wash his clothes,you didn't encourage him to get a machine. . 40k can buy one. You still couldn't go to buy for them.

Osukosu suwa gi there.
Why should I wash his clothes for him when he has a wife ? You are the one that is useless, fool.
Re: My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. by akaahs(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Samuelde:
So I have been staying with my married elder brother recently, I have noticed his wife doesn't wash his clothes she only washes her clothes and the kids own and manage to wash his boxers.

My brother washes his clothes by himself and she will be gisting with him.

I think it is disrespectful for a woman to watch her husband washing clothes himself and offers no helping hand.
Op please stay ur lane and when U get married U can call it an act of disrespect but for now since ur elder brother isn't complaining mind urself.
Personally I won't like my wife washing my clothes oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed / The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... / Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.