Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (30346 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Incandescent(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Drchristian:

I'm from Niger Delta, I will vote him.
Tinubu will even win Bayelsa home of GEJ

I'm from Niger Delta and would happily vote him too.. forget all these online noisemakers.

Nor be by shout

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by frankyychiji(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Racoon:
It's his inalienable right to present himself & contest for the presidency but it's the privilege of Nigerians to accept or reject him.Begging is out of the question.
Tankio!
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Staro:
Lol, I see Jagaban sponsoring his boys to start granting interviews
and testing the waters

For me and my household, Tinubu is too corrupt ... a ''chop I chop'
kind of politician.

Nigeria does not need his kind as president at this time

No politicians is clean...

Let just give youth a try...

But , who are the capable youths?
And who's going to sponsor them without Returns?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin It will be better if you go and beg the people of Iragbiji in Osun! grin grin grin

Tinubu's greedy ambition will be the end of him!!!

He is clamouring for presidency not because he genuinely want to serve the people but to protect his interest and properties he has acquired over the years!

A good leader is known by the way he handles the little responsibility he was given

Thuggery, bribery, unprofessionalism, ethnic division, poverty e.t.c will be the order of the day if he's elected! This current multiple taxation will be a child's play

The only person that did extremely well in Lagos State after him(Babatunde Fashola) was at logger head with him till the very end!

Left for Bola Tinubu, Fashola will not serve his second term!

A leader that ask the educated to go to MC Oluomo for employment

Is this the kind of leader we want

It's the dream of all politicians to become president, either doing good or bad.

Even none politicians will be Envy of president.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by RTSC: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
PigTormentor:

The problem with people like you is that you are even more enslaved by your own leaders but you are only able to see Lagos problems while ignoring your own mental and physical enslavement by your own leaders in your enclave. Better emancipate yourself from your mental slavery by removing the speck in your eyes before trying to help anyone.

Take your meds before posting rubbish next time.
I honestly don't give a shitt about tinubu if he can stay in his region so that he can plunder your people to stupor.

But when he begins to extend corrupt influence to the central govt through his nefarious trainees, to the point where there is possibility where he may run for president, that is where I have a problem with your tinubu.

Keep me him in your region, and we won't have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Ategberoson(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin It will be better if you go and beg the people of Iragbiji in Osun! grin grin grin

Tinubu's greedy ambition will be the end of him!!!

He is clamouring for presidency not because he genuinely want to serve the people but to protect his interest and properties he has acquired over the years!

A good leader is known by the way he handles the little responsibility he was given

Thuggery, bribery, unprofessionalism, ethnic division, poverty e.t.c will be the order of the day if he's elected! This current multiple taxation will be a child's play

The only person that did extremely well in Lagos State after him(Babatunde Fashola) was at logger head with him till the very end!

Left for Bola Tinubu, Fashola will not serve his second term!

A leader that ask the educated to go to MC Oluomo for employment

Is this the kind of leader we want

As a Yoruba man, the likes of Tinubu will not be my president

I hate nonsense Just like how OUK, Okorocha are dreaming of president when their antecedent is nothing to write home about

Yoruba will not make mistake to lined up behind this useless Tinubu in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by onyemaair: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu is a criminal that has no business running for president. Nigerians should open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by seunayantokun(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Park of devourers
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by azimuthally: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Tinubu can't be the President of this country. He will corner naija the way corner lagos.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Rondigee: 2:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Why should we beg Tinubu to contest? Are there no other nigerians who are qualified? Is Tinubu that good and Lagos under sanwo olu becomes a thrash ? You are a stupid honourable
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by ibrahimdoc: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Hoelujohn:

See his face, foolish man. Not only begging, we , when people call us black monkeys � we get angry. We should beg a criminally minded corrupt leader to be the president .
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Ten06(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2020
This man is sick. We should beg who, is it only Tinubu that is capable of ruling among the people from the southern part of this country?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2020
danilmo:

These guys u mention can't stand Pressures from Nigerians politician and cabals.. they are ideologist and gentle political Technocrat. cabals will frustrate them bro..

Which cabal dey wey suppase tinubu political brilliancy,sagacity and dexterity?, if he becomes the president, u think this nonsense going on in NDDC will happen under his watch?? i m not saying he is finacially clean o but let's b realistic .. who go get that mind, say tinubu give u money u go come tell am say u mismanage am?? His great mode of governance in Lagos is still speaking volume

I know Osinbanjo has the grace and ideas too but the political abracadabra may frustrate him, Tinubu na another political breed.

but u see that frog eyes baba. leave am o...

More was said about Buhari.... the loot is happening under him now..

Technology is the only way to solve corruption, and only a skilled technocrat thinks from that angle. A regular politician would never want to block his looting loopholes.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Yinka1808: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Another useless naija youth there
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by NSK4U(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Now I understand why Tinubu's wife said Lagos youths are lazy, they don't want to do anything but to come and beg she and her husband for everything.

And this idiot want her to change it from Lagos youths to Nigerian youth, forgetting that there are youths that don't live by begging. Now I see that begging is part of people's DNA.

Shameless beggars even in leadership places, spits!
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by blakkydikky(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Iceberg3:

Sifia pains lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin
:...he's only saying the truth. Jagaban is only grooming MC Oluomo for Abia or Enugu Governor or any of the South Eastern state he so desires.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by jrusky(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2020
I have read some comments both sensible and nonsensible ones but the fact remain Tinubu is not fit to become the president because of his overly corruption nature.

Its quiet silly for anyone to say the entire SW support Tinubu this unintelligent ascertion lack sensibility because I know a lot of SW that hate Tinubu with passion as a matter of fact Bode George, FFK, Fayose, Adeleke etc are not same page with Tinubu.

Pls stop saying SW endorsed Tinubu ok and in much as he is a Nigerian he can vie for the position of presidency but to become the president now the big question. I personally can not vote for Tinubu and can never vote for apc never.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Jakemedg(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
We know those ants behaving like goat trying to blackmail jagaban and distract him,they are envious of the extent he have gone in politics, the bitterness of Jonathan's shameful flawless defeat still devour them
Lol you think by reminding us the role you played against GEJ will help your mentor ambition, you will be taught a good lesson. Karma awaits your likes
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Jakemedg(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Tflex01:

Niger Deltans of Ebonyi. grin

You know the Niger Deltans of Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa etc .Karma is waiting .
By then you will know what Karma is
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Jakemedg(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Incandescent:
People are just being sentimental.

Is Tinubu not better than Buhari or our terrible South South & South East governors combined?
Philanthropy yes but looting no no
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by danilmo: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Esseite:

More was said about Buhari.... the loot is happening under him now..

Technology is the only way to solve corruption, and only a skilled technocrat thinks from that angle. A regular politician would never want to block his looting loopholes.

I think ure right. In fact those who still want to steal are more than those currently stealing.. accountability panel/agency like Efcc will need to be efficiently reinforced down to the local government self..just like NDDC, and immunity shouldn't stop probing of government official...

anyway, all of us go soon dey alright ..
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by PigTormentor: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2020
RTSC:

I honestly don't give a shitt about tinubu if he can stay in his region so that he can plunder your people to stupor.

But when he begins to extend corrupt influence to the central govt through his nefarious trainees, to the point where there is possibility where he may run for president, that is where I have a problem with your tinubu.

Keep me him in your region, and we won't have a problem.

Yeah just like I thought, you don't care about the slave masters in your own region that have you physically and mentally enslaved. Your nightmare is Tinubu. Better find something worthy to worry about.
If Tinubu decide to run, we shall vote for him and he will win, nothing you and yours can do about that. In fact he will get more votes than usual because of haters like you.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Lekozy(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2020
RichBoy247:
I am a Nigerian, not a Biafran nor a Cameroonian, I am begging the Jagaban Borgu Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu to please, biko, edakun, contest as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023
I know this is your opinion and I respect it alot but I want to say something ..if you are not collecting apc contract or you are not tinubu aide and you posted like this. Then my own opinion to you is...you need to observe your environment and see what is happening around you
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Femeto: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin Tinubu that would still all our resources. Abeg receive sense this man.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by maxzzo1(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2020
So he will buy Nigeria with our own money
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by brainhgeek(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Dipo Oloriburuku abi what is his name sef. Only you and your family will leak the boots of the ojuyobo ganglord. We are not ready to turn Nigeria into monarchial leadership style with the Tinubu family as it's head. They can keep their Lagos mansion.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by RTSC: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2020
PigTormentor:

Yeah just like I thought, you don't care about the slave masters in your own region that have you physically and mentally enslaved. Your nightmare is Tinubu. Better find something worthy to worry about.
If Tinubu decide to run, we shall vote for him and he will win, nothing you and yours can do about that. In fact he will get more votes than usual because of haters like you.
You can vote for tibubu in your region , but he won't win.
After all, you voted for olu falae.

You can take that to the bank.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Metronomy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Staro:
Lol, I see Jagaban sponsoring his boys to start granting interviews
and testing the waters

For me and my household, Tinubu is too corrupt ... a ''chop I chop'
kind of politician.

Nigeria does not need his kind as president at this time

OH... You want to do what you guys are doing for your leaders?

Let Igbo support their leaders and stop criticism on Yoruba leaders. Yoruba values their leaders
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Metronomy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ategberoson:

As a Yoruba man, the likes of Tinubu will not be my president

I hate nonsense Just like how OUK, Okorocha are dreaming of president when their antecedent is nothing to write home about

Yoruba will not make mistake to lined up behind this useless Tinubu in 2023

Says who?

Tinubu is one of the most important Politicians that has the love of masses at Heart.... Do your findings.... No matter what, I stand with Tinubu, argue with your keyboard
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by olumide006: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
A Smart Way to Make Money During COVID-19
Are you looking for a smart and legal way to earn money during COVID-19?
Start a professional cleaning business today, and specialize in medical cleaning, office cleaning, or residential cleaning
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? AND EARN A DEGREE?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Ategberoson(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Metronomy:

Says who?

Tinubu is one of the most important Politicians that has the love of masses at Heart.... Do your findings.... No matter what, I stand with Tinubu, argue with your keyboard

the likes of Atiku and Tinubu should retired permanently. we don't need all these outdated men to rule us, we need a modern leaders that can turn things around

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline / Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.