Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Use Your Opportunities Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use Your Opportunities Well (158 Views)

Gold Digger Alert:men Be Wise Before Dem Use Your Sense / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Opportunities Well by vivsravine: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
About the other day.
I was in this gathering, anticipated and very expectant about the event of the day and most especially, I had always wanted to hear from this great speaker.

Seated like every other guest and was discussing with some few ladies in the group where I belonged,not knowing I was been monitored and listened to.

When the event started, the main speaker walked up to me.. Gave me the mic and asked me to talk about the same topic I discussed some few minutes ago.

Wow.. "I can't fall my hand na".. Na so your sister. Carry �. Mic.. Approached the podium, walked the tyra banks waka reach stage with plenty charisma.

Oya o.. I started.. As all the eyes of those ladies and gents wan make I fall.. Me.. I kajad o.. I no send them, I was given a 5 minutes speech,to talk about the rigth of women in our modern day world .

IF I start here .. This page go break o.. My five minutes elapsed , the speaker told me to carry on,I spoke and ended my speech with this piece.

Everyone,both men and women has a rigth and it must be respected, that people come into our lives is so inevitable not to interact with people, but at each point, we got to define the place of people in our lives and get to work according to its purpose.

Na so your sister got a standing ovation, the round of applause reach to make me fall down with this heels.. I come turn JLO for stage, speaker and moderators wan take photo chakam with me, na so my head come dey big like watermelon.

As I approached my seat, I saw within me a sence of fulfilment and the speaker ended the keynote address quoting my every word.

You have to be prepared, don't wait for opportunities to come, grab them when they dare surface

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit to my blog space for my updates

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Excellence Business Conference-iebc / Dating Sites / Are You Human?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.