Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? (3448 Views)

Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? / Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by vhuqnl(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am a victim of child bully back then in secondary.
I wasted more than 5 years staying indoor after my secondary.
The shame and stigma was too much for to bear.
All my classmates are graduates, some are married and living fine.
I am 30 years with just OND working in a private school.
I thought of going for my HND but i cant because i cant bear the shame.
I blamed my parents for what happend to me.
Each time i set my eyes on them i just feel like killing them but i have managed to control my anger.
They failed me as parents forgetting that the best gift a parent can give to their child is to help them build and grow their self confidence while growing up.
I have come to realised that as an adult, i have to erase that bad programming i received as a child but the guilt is killing me.
people now see me as a mentally degenerated person including my parents.
I just want to leave this country and search a better life somewhere else..
Please help me out
Leaving the country won't solve the underlying issues which is low self esteem and poor mindset. Look for articles to build your esteem, join self esteem pages and groups on social media. Stop comparing your life with your "mates". At 30, some don't even have JSS3 cert but u have ond. You can change your environment too, stay away from social media where you see and monitor people's lives. Go back to school. 30 is not old. You are very unserious to say u can't go to school at 30 cos of shame. Very stupid statement. Stop the self pity, pick up your self and fire on.
Life is generally unfair so stop beating your self down, people have it worse.

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by RealEzee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
500k post corona may not be able to buy tickets anywhere. 500k too small unless u wan go Liberia lol
huh Liberia? Lmao future impossible tense, even his tfare sef will chop up to 70% of the money, abi he wants to live in a shank at Salt Beach when he gets there grin

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Elogy:
can I join u with 700k because I am a university graduate of civil Engineer
Lolz. Your cert can not offer you job here immediately. You will have to start from the scratch bro. Talking from experience I am in UAE at the moment

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by JoshOxborn: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Invest the money in a credible investment platform and watch it grow. After some years you can now decide when to travel.
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Gharnew112(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
LordofNaija:
My brother jet off to UAE and join them on construction sites, I remember my time in Sharjah

This advice is just like from Fry Pan to Fire inside the hot sun of 45-50 degree
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

Lolz. Your cert can not offer you job here immediately. You will have to start from the scratch bro. Talking from experience I am in UAE at the moment
Bro please how much is monthly pay in UAE
Sometime around last year October one agent helped a guy i know very well process their visa and the guy went there this February and he said they pay him 300k our naira here at a car wash the Money really got me but something keeps telling me he's lieing
Can you clear this doubt
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Gharnew112(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro please how much is monthly pay in UAE
Sometime around last year October one agent helped a guy i know very well process their visa and the guy went there this February and he said they pay him 300k our naira here at a car wash the Money really got me but something keeps telling me he's lieing
Can you clear this doubt

No Car wash will pay you up to that amount of money, That’s a big lie to bring you down to UAE to suffer.
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Gharnew112:

No Car wash will pay you up to that amount of money, That’s a big lie to bring you down to UAE to suffer.
Oh I thought as much
Cause that my friend is a gee boy
So that agent thought am also a gee boy and am no where near a gee boy just following him cause we are friends I guess he's thinking that he'll collect money for processing in two places
Even sometimes when he see me passing he will be like guy bring money make we help you process am your friend is living good and earning up to $1000 don't you guys chat stuff like that just to entice me but although he use to say it jokingly
But the man no know say am just Zini money no dey my Banks lol grin but I believe one day omaset by God grace

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by oluayebenz: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh I thought as much
Cause that my friend is a gee boy
So that agent thought am also a gee boy and am no where near a gee boy just following him cause we are friends I guess he's thinking that he'll collect money for processing in two places
Even sometimes when he see me passing he will be like guy bring money make we help you process am your friend is living good and earning up to $1000 don't you guys chat stuff like that just to entice me but although he use to say it jokingly
But the man no know say am just Zini money no dey my Banks lol grin but I believe one day omaset by God grace

That your friend is a bloody liar.
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
oluayebenz:

That your friend is a bloody liar.
The guy has always lived a private life you will hardly know his moves
But who cares Zini self go travel one day

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by oluayebenz: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

The guy has always lived a private life you will hardly know his moves
But who cares Zini self go travel one day

Definitely just be positive

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by stevelaw: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sirfemisky:
I am a victim of child bully back then in secondary.
I wasted more than 5 years staying indoor after my secondary.
The shame and stigma was too much for to bear.
All my classmates are graduates, some are married and living fine.
I am 30 years with just OND working in a private school.
I thought of going for my HND but i cant because i cant bear the shame.
I blamed my parents for what happend to me.
Each time i set my eyes on them i just feel like killing them but i have managed to control my anger.
They failed me as parents forgetting that the best gift a parent can give to their child is to help them build and grow their self confidence while growing up.
I have come to realised that as an adult, i have to erase that bad programming i received as a child but the guilt is killing me.
people now see me as a mentally degenerated person including my parents.
I just want to leave this country and search a better life somewhere else..
Please help me out
My brother,don't listen to any one who says you should stay back in this evil country.
Your parents didn't fail you but the country did.
Please pardon your parents.Make plans with the money and jet out.All the best.

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
bro come let us move to niger republic
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by traveluk: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
optimusprime2:

Please understand firstly that 500,000 NGN is equal to approximately 1200 USD.

With that being said, I am not mincing words in saying that 1200usd is completely inadequate for any "legal" process that can lift you out the shores of Africa. In fact in some cases it's not even enough for your flight ticket.

However 1200usd can conveniently facilitate you migrating to another African country. For example, Ivory coast or Botswana.

Fyi, Africa has some pretty decent countries, that are not bad to migrate to... personally, I really fancy Namibia.
The wise one, can I pm you? How do I get your contact plsssss?
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Samken2: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
LordofNaija:
My brother jet off to UAE and join them on construction sites, I remember my time in Sharjah
Can 500k take me to UAE on student visa

Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira / How To Establish Contact With Other Young Nigerians In Dubai / Canada Express Entry 2018