Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' (21707 Views)

Saka: Arsenal Winger Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' / Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi / World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by OkhaiAsein(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
yeye comparison. .
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business for just 3k
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
Let him use IBE as case study..
why not use Dele Alli as case study Ibe that hasn't scored or assisted up to 5 goals since joining his current club
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by gibzzhd: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hrhsolaa:
He should learn from Tammy because he can't bench Sancho or Sterling
And what the hell do you lose not playing for this useless country? Even if he doesn't have an international career wouldn't make him less great.Did weah play any national competition to win Ballon d'or? Pls spare me those he would not get regular playing time with England.Even if he doesn't Nkon?
Nigeria doesn't worth playing for.Our useless leaders can wear the jersey and play seems they are the ones milking the country dry

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Saka will play for England. I know this because Nigerians with Yoruba heritage are too infatuated with this UK stuff. And the parents may put pressure on him to play for England.
Sorry if it hurts but this is my observation when you study the demographics of Nigerians in the diaspora. Those who swapped nationality to play for the Super Eagles and other national team's are few from the SW.

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by JordanMichael(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
What's challenging choosing between England and Nigeria? Choose Nigeria at your own peril
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by gibzzhd: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Even weah a president adviced his son to play for USA.what are we not saying.The so call Nigerian leaders asking saka to choose Nigeria wouldn't even advice their children to do the same.sey Dem say make school no resume and their children are currently going ahead with their studies abroad.Rubbish

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Choose nigeria make your football career finish....you better stick with england jeje....
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by ContractKiller: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Choose England. Don't be an idiot like Alex Iwobi.

[img]https://images./3KQpkOoHPMAnoltpgUMS1Y.gif[/img]
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by EmmyDJourno: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Saka is a Nigerian name it no suppose dey England Jersey

The streets no go gree for Saka ooo
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by sheyitokz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
dz guy will surely pick england laslas but plenty of our 9ja players are so dumb dat dey re been praised/worshipped in anoda man's land yet dey dnt come home with the brightness in dem to epp enhance our national team grow
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by lakesider(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigerians saying rubbish about their countries and blaming others for everything
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by SHEAU(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Brother, na im make me open the thread o,
Marveworld:
I actually read the whole thing wrong. grin
I read Arsene Wenger, then Arsenal Wenger saka.

Really hard to choose
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Jaqenhghar: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
obembet:

I don't know why its always difficult for african players to choice their nationality.

But to me, I think Nigeria is the best choice for Saka. the competition for a place in England squad is very tight so after his debut, he'll always need to be at his best to get another chance

mynd44
You dont know why?
After the shabby treatment and the plenty challenges you ares till asking why it is hard? SMH
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by kayusely70(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
He Should Follow His Mind And His Parents' Advice.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Jaqenhghar: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
lakesider:
Nigerians saying rubbish about their countries and blaming others for everything
If the country is rubbish then what they are saying is not rubbish it's the truth.

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by sheyitokz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
UdechiHD:
Saka will play for England. I know this because Nigerians with Yoruba heritage are too infatuated with this UK stuff. And the parents may put pressure on him to play for England.
Sorry if it hurts but this is my observation when you study the demographics of Nigerians in the diaspora. Those who swapped nationality to play for the Super Eagles and other national team's are few from the SW.
u re mad for bringing tribalism into dz people lyk u dnt exist so u expect him also to add to anoda man's victory bah when we 've millions of top 9ja players out deir adding more fame/victories to anoda country if dey all come back won't our national team grow more better

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by offongk(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
England .....even if they dump him other benefits is enough to keep him there.. grin
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Jaqenhghar: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Saka is a Nigerian name it no suppose dey England Jersey

The streets no go gree for Saka ooo
Names like John and Michael are oyinbo names and have no business on the certificates of africans
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Enemyofpeace: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abeg forget the jungle called Nigeria jo
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Well, it's about studying both choices and countries...

If England has no one good enough in that position, then grab it with both hands, legs, and teeth... Don't be like your brother in Chelsea, whose chance of ever sidestepping Kane and Vardy to that number 9 role, in the next few years, is not looking good at all, not with the kinda form they have maintained!

First team shirt for Super Eagles is hardly contestable in that Left Back position as at today. However, if England's position is up for grabs, delay not!
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Natilolo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thought is our former coach Arsenal Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by lastchild: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Saka will choose England laslas. Some of our players still havent been paid their salaries and benefits for months now. If he knows he doesn't want to carry a placard demanding for salary he should respect himself and choose England.

playing for national team is based on passion, fame and fulfillment, club side is where footballers make their money
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
How is chosing between England and Nigeria a tough decision for him. it's like saying it's a tough decision chosing between Manchester United and Dundee United

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Timmzycul11: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Yes he may get attention if he plays for Nigeria, but what about important things like good training grounds, equipment, ETC

Some England players who haven't even played up to 5 matches for England still get country benefits like Healthcare and the likes. Whereas some people who have been in the Nigerian squad for years now are still fighting NFF for their retirement benefits.

And let's not forget that clubs don't like purchasing players that play for African countries because of AFCON. AFCON clashes with the European leagues which means that for the duration of the tournament they won't be able to play for their club.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I've seen it happen to my team in form of Matip. Because of AFCON he couldn't defend for us and it caused a lot of problems for us in the 2017/18 season cry

AFCON would now be played after the season has finished not in january/february again
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Unityp: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Look at this one still dey form indecision.U should b glad Nigeria wants to help ur career.English will only use u to play one friendly if they will even call u.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by adenigga(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bossontop:
Oga if u dont want it to end in tears u better choose England ooo...... Tor

Confirmed truth!!!

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by RTSC: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bossontop:
Oga if u dont want it to end in tears u better choose England ooo...... Tor
It depends.

Kanu has a far more fulfilling international career than John fashanu or Gabriel agbonlahir.

Kanu often represents Nigeria as a FIFA legend, while none of those can represent England.

If saka is not exceptional, England will dump him after a few friendlies and he will never play again.

Tomori is going down that path.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Skepticus: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
gbaskiboy:
England will only use him and dump him. Let him play for Nigeria and see himself shines

They won't "dump" him like your yeye country always does. As long as he caps for England at senior team level. He is entitled to financial and healthcare benefits for life while your Nigerian legends are on crutches and wheelchair crying for help in front of NFF complex.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Shattuck(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Marveworld:
I actually read the whole thing wrong. grin
I read Arsene Wenger, then Arsenal Wenger saka.

Really hard to choose
lol me too I read arsene Wenger says saka choosing England over Nigeria will be tough
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by mayor1814: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
oga saka u better choose Nigeria. even the indigenes, English or British players are struggling to play for England not to talk of half English half Nigerian. Most times they don't go far.

FASHANU, AMEOBI , AGBOLAHOR ETC AS CASE STUDY
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by gbaskiboy: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Skepticus:

They won't "dump" him like your yeye country always does. As long as he caps for England at senior team level. He is entitled to financial and healthcare benefits for life while your Nigerian legends are on crutches and wheelchair crying for help in front of NFF complex.
Thanks for the englightenment, not looking at it from the futuristic view

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi On His Posthumous Birthday Today / Videos And Pictures Of Super Falcons Players In Camp Ahead Of 2022 WAFCON