Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' (21738 Views)

Saka: Arsenal Winger Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' / Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi / World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
England fall on Saka but I'm afraid of use and dump by England
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Michaeleshiettte(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Guy get sense... Choose your home country
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by godwon01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
The boy is not ripe for super eagles duty. He is not strong enough to withstand the rigour of African football. Osimen and Chukwueze were born in Nigeria and make it easy to adapt to African football . He is not in the same level with them. He is not in the same level with the real born African players.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by deltateam: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Marveworld:
I actually read the whole thing wrong. grin
I read Arsene Wenger, then Arsenal Wenger saka.

Really hard to choose

We design and create heaven on earth.
Check out the thread for pics
https://www.nairaland.com/6003086/interior-designs-nigeria-photos

You did that?
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by smallsmall: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
I dont like NON-COMMITAL Players, if by now he does not know who he will chose between his ORIGINS and his RESIDENCE, or if he is just being COY and DECIETFUL, then he should just eff-off! He is not even that good, otherwise why is Arsenal closing-in on Relegation! grin grin
If not that we have extremely corrupt people like Amaju Pinnick in our Football Federation, Nigerian can produce ON ETHOUSAND PLAYERS that are far better than this kid, within One year! But the thieves we keep recycling in NFF are Nigerians problem, they are the ones who allows kids like this to be blinking when it comes to playing for Nigeria.

Nigeria is like Brazil and Argentina plus Columbia rolled into One, we cant ever be short of good players.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Awesome01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
godwon01:
The boy is not ripe for super eagles duty. He is not strong enough to withstand the rigour of African football. Osimen and Chukwueze were born in Nigeria and make it easy to adapt to African football . He is not in the same level with them. He is not in the same level with the real born African players.
Bros. Imagine what a frontline of Saka, Osimhen & Chukwueze can do with good midfielders behind them

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
deltateam:

You did that?

No sir, I have done designs close to this
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by deltateam: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Marveworld:

No sir, I have done designs close to this

Post exactly what you did. I am interested.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
deltateam:

Post exactly what you did. I am interested.

Send me a whatsapp message
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by favour32(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
If Saka wan cash out, play for England.
After football retirement, England still dey pay their ex_players.
But Nigeria!
No go there....hand go meet you!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by beejay85: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Saka will choose England laslas. Some of our players still havent been paid their salaries and benefits for months now. If he knows he doesn't want to carry a placard demanding for salary he should respect himself and choose England.

i would have love to believe u but no...
if u look at d S/eagles well dey v got a young and solid individual players who ll make ur job easier...
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by favor914: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
gibzzhd:

is it about playing or putting money in your pocket.Gone are those days when footballers play for fun.Now its a career big time and they cash out big.So he better stick with where the better pay and treatment would come from.Nigeria is good for nothing and don't deserve anyone playing for her.Our corrupt leaders should go and play for their country.RUBBISH
You must be noveau to soccer, it has always been played for money by the professionals, with a name like Saka, and a pure charcoal sambo face, he is better of playing for Nigeria, very few dark skinned players will have a long career with England, too much racism, and white superior British pride in place, they will give his position to a less talented Caucasian kid at the nearest opportunity, he will be used & dumped as fast as he came.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Crispels(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
I
Anneka101:
Nobody want to associate themselves with Nigeria.

I know he would chose to play for England LAS las.

That's not true. Saka has always identified as a Nigerian. He comes to Nigeria regularly. Everything is not about money. At times, you will make decisions based on passion and love. Google Erica Ogwumike - a Nigerian born in the US. She has the option of playing for the best basketball team in the world(USA) but she chose to play for the Nigerian team. Even this new Eagles striker - Cyriel Ayodele Dessers turned down Belgium for Nigeria. If you live abroad, you will understand why your heritage matters a lot. Saka was born in the UK but they will always remind him that his ancestors are not British. It's only Nigeria he can REALLY call home - that's where his ancestors are from. I have relatives here in the US who still identify as Nigerians despite being born and raised abroad. No matter how hard you try to claim foreign countries - Nigeria is still your home. That's the only place they will always trace your lineage too.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Chinny024(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Let's help you in choosing...
Please and please;
Choose England....
Else,you too will be shocked like buba!!
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by smallsmall: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
You must be noveau to soccer, it has always been played for money by the professionals, with a name like Saka, and a pure charcoal sambo face, he is better of playing for Nigeria, very few dark skinned players will have a long career with England, too much racism, and white superior British pride in place, they will give his position to a less talented Caucasian kid at the nearest opportunity, he will be used & dumped as fast as he came.

The likes of Amstrong, John Fashanu, Salako, etc comes to mind. They chose England but never smelled the World Cup through their playing career but the likes of Rashidi, Chairman Keshi, etc went to the World Cup, not once undecided
That serves them right though, l hate House Negroes.

Its funny that some Black people dont know how White people really feel about them, deep down inside!
They may tolerate you on the surface but deep down, even if you cut-off your head for them, you are still that damn, black Niggur that should be wiping their Butt but who is now contesting the ultimate trophy with them. undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Hespee378(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
I will advise saka to choose England instead of Nigeria..I think England wil be better for him.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
smallsmall:

The likes of Amstrong, John Fashanu, Salako, etc comes to mind. They chose England but never smelled the World Cup through their playing career but the likes of Rashidi, Chairman Keshi, etc went to the World Cup, not once undecided
That serves them right though, l hate House Negroes.

Its funny that some Black people dont know how White people really feel about them, deep down inside!
They may tolerate you on the surface but deep down, even if you cut-off your head for them, you are still that damn, black Niggur that should be wiping their Butt but who is now contesting the ultimate trophy with them. undecided undecided
Guy i tell you.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by earnit3: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
choose england
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Crispels:
I

That's not true. Saka has always identified as a Nigerian. He comes to Nigeria regularly. Everything is not about money. At times, you will make decisions based on passion and love. Google Erica Ogwumike - a Nigerian born in the US. She has the option of playing for the best basketball team in the world(USA) but she chose to play for the Nigerian team. Even this new Eagles striker - Cyriel Ayodele Dessers turned down Belgium for Nigeria. If you live abroad, you will understand why your heritage matters a lot. Saka was born in the UK but they will always remind him that his ancestors are not British. It's only Nigeria he can REALLY call home - that's where his ancestors are from. I have relatives here in the US who still identify as Nigerians despite being born and raised abroad. No matter how hard you try to claim foreign countries - Nigeria is still your home. That's the only place they will always trace your lineage too.

who lineage epp
If to say he sells okrika or bottle water on the streets here... he wont think twice before choosing England even carreer wise if he is good enought he will be better managed by england than non chalant attitude of Nigerians to sports men and women... ask Joshua he will forever thank his stars for Choosing england... People who follow this cursed nation always end up mostly peniless and dead... ask the female pilot,yekini whos mom is on 10k per month...what inhumanity.... Whoever choose Nigeria over england is obviously having a brain problem and need help spiritually and socially.... Even God took isreality to Cananland because of the simple truth that not all land are blessed... and made for your success
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Banter1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
There's nothing tough here saka. It's either you play for Nigeria or get the fuuuk off. the earlier you realize you're a black dude the better for you. This white folks don't give a shit about you, they gonna cap you and dump your crazy black asssss. Nonsense talk
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by bigcasava1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Who cares, we have good legs. U can go ahead and choose England
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by deavicky(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
My view is for him to go China and make money.
Sake take my advice and thank me later.
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Crispels(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Oluwaseun2020 post=92141242][/quote]

Lmao. You are saying this because I guess you probably have not lived the life of an immigrant before. Go and read the news, the British are currently reminding Joshua that he is not a part of them all because of his BLM activities. They said his ancestors are not British. Mind you, Joshua still proudly identifies as a Nigerian every day. He even wanted to represent Nigeria in the Olympics ahead of the British but he didn't make the Nigerian team.

The same thing with the NBA’s Adetokunbo brothers - who are constantly told that they are not true Greeks. I know Nigeria is messed up but you can never disassociate yourself from your heritage. I live in the US and I have family and folks here. People will always remind you that you are not American but a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by ThisKC(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Yes he may get attention if he plays for Nigeria, but what about important things like good training grounds, equipment, ETC

Some England players who haven't even played up to 5 matches for England still get country benefits like Healthcare and the likes. Whereas some people who have been in the Nigerian squad for years now are still fighting NFF for their retirement benefits.

And let's not forget that clubs don't like purchasing players that play for African countries because of AFCON. AFCON clashes with the European leagues which means that for the duration of the tournament they won't be able to play for their club.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I've seen it happen to my team in form of Matip. Because of AFCON he couldn't defend for us and it caused a lot of problems for us in the 2017/18 season cry

Bloody lie. At that time, Matip had already retired from international football. He was out injured if I remember correctly
Re: Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
he we eventually choose England that how Tammy and tomori did , saka is just using style to wait for England call up ....that what they are always doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Jokes. Lets Share It. / Ballon d'Or: Osimhen Ranked 8th, Oshoala Ranked 20th / Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.