Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (39792 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Christians dey tolerate many mosques in Christians dominated countries but for them to tolerate Christians na problem

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

No be your Muslim women dey do Olosho for saudi grin
Then you must have thought them. grin
I guess they are your disciples.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
How many mosque dey Akwa Ibom, how many dey Rivers or Aba or Akure. Mind you I stayed in virtually all states down south except Bayelsa.
Is lack of church in Mecca the courses of ills in una locality? Or the course of covid-19 or HIV that Non Muslims created?
Don't you rascals have more pressing issues to contend with?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

They are the slaves of your rapist Muhammad grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
How many mosque dey Akwa Ibom, how many dey Rivers or Aba or Akure.

Go dere and count now ode oponu grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

or slave of your gay Jesus.

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

don't bother yourselves.
Let's talk about sodomy that Jesus Introduced with his 12discples all male. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

just as NK attested that 99% are oloshos. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
99% of prostitutes world wide are Christians. That I can swear with my life.
Even if na Mars or hellfire, Christian women must sell their body for cash.
Imagine Maiduguri ridden with BH, Christian prostitutes have start initiating the locals. Especially baga road, low cost, defunct galadima, wulari etc.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

go to kano gidan mangoro, na dem.
Go Kaduna happy jimmy sabo & kabala, Benue lodge, faringida na dem.
CHRISTIAN OLOSHOS.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Dey learnt it from one old man that married his great great grand daughter the name of the girl is Aisha. U no the man nah grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Dey learnt it from one old man that married his great great grand daughter the name of the girl is Aisha. U no the man nah grin
That old man must be Joseph the carpenter at the age of 97 camping 12 year old Mary. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

some Christian prostitutes went to Arabia to eat Arab man shit. wink for cash.
Anyway they learnt it from the Bible sha. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Genesis 38:15-18 is the origin of prostitution & I think all prostitutes got the message there.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
That old man must be Joseph the carpenter at the age of 97 camping 12 year old Mary. grin

Yeepaa Joseph married Aisha kwo grin u are ashame to associate urself with muhamMAD abi

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Yeepaa Joseph married Aisha kwo grin u are ashame to associate urself with muhamMAD abi
Jesus was a mad man & possessed with demon according to eyewitness.
John 10:20
Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?”
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
some Christian prostitutes went to Arabia to eat Arab man shit. wink for cash.
Anyway they learnt it from the Bible sha. grin

Those caught during your yeye Pilgrimage to mecca are Christians abi or those Nigerian women caught on hard drugs to ur mecca are Christian en? Sincerely speaking "O gbadun rara grin"

4 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?”

Eyah sorry bro get well soon sogbo grin Jesus Christ is not like ur prophet that was poisoned which couldn't resurrected up till 2day

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Those caught during your yeye Pilgrimage to mecca are Christians abi or those Nigerian women caught on hard drugs to ur mecca are Christian en? Sincerely speaking "O gbadun rara grin"
hard drugs is a way of life in Christianity.
Check all those executed in Asian countries, even Christians from Nigeria went to Ghana to kidnap, even robbery in UAE.
Those spoiling our children up North with drugs na Christians now.
All na Christians now.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
hard drugs is a way of life in Christianity.
Check all those executed in Asian countries, even Christians from Nigeria went to Ghana to kidnap, even robbery in UAE.
Those spoiling our children up North with drugs na Christians now.
All na Christians now.

Ghana and Saudi Arabia are now in the same category I love dat

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Eyah sorry bro get well soon sogbo grin Jesus Christ is not like ur prophet that was poisoned which couldn't resurrected up till 2day
he begged for his life yet those Jews won't let him.
Even those crucified with him were mocking him in pains.
Let Jesus resurrect his dead mother & Joseph the carpenter since he is alive.

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Ghana and Saudi Arabia are now in the same category I love dat
Are the same Nigerian Christians not the ones that wanted to export "development" to such countries?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

But still under Rome, Italy.. Pope only has spiritual independence, temporal and diplomat independence.. Get you fact right
Is your fact right?

Vatican City, in full State of the Vatican City, Italian Stato della Città del Vaticano, ecclesiastical state, seat of the Roman Catholic Church, and an enclave in Rome, situated on the west bank of the Tiber River. Vatican City is the world’s smallest fully independent nation-state.
https://www.britannica.com/place/Vatican-City
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Nigerian Christians indeed are involved in drug trafficking in Jerusalem during their yeye pilgrimage like you rightly said. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
When a person fabricates lies as you are doing, wise people see madness or at least ignorance.

It is "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10%3A19&version=NIV]many of the Jews who were there[/url]" that thought what you claim above. And that many does not even imply half the Jews who were there, whom it is written, were divided.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
he begged for his life ....
Jesus begged for his life?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

No be your Muslim women dey do Olosho for saudi grin
Isn't that just because Muslim women would rather do olosho in Saudi (if your claim is true, that is) than in Italy where many of Nigerian women go to do olosho?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

Jesus begged for his life?

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

When a person fabricates lies as you are doing, wise people see madness or at least ignorance.

It is "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10%3A19&version=NIV]many of the Jews who were there[/url]" that thought what you claim above. And that many does not even imply half the Jews who were there, whom it is written, were divided.
I only pin point John 10:20 from the Bible
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

I said eyewitness if I am not mistaken.

"Jesus was a mad man & possessed with demon according to eyewitness" . . . (xposed2020, 2020).

So don't quote me out of context.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
I believe there is difference between eyewitness & many.
Mind you, its the Bible that said many.
Go back and read John 10:20.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
I said eyewitness if I am not mistaken.

"Jesus was a mad man & possessed with demon according to eyewitness" . . . (xposed2020, 2020).

So don't quote me out of context.
Point is, they were a few, and even if most of us here say you are mad, we can all be wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? / 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.