Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (39824 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

Your lack of ignorance is obvious, no doubt.

Ode, you are comparing Saudi Arabia with Ghana just imagine grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Na Buhari dey rescue ur people from Saudi government for drug trafficking grin when it is time for Saudi government to behead ur people that go on holy Pilgrimage Buhari will come to there rescue. Awon Eranko grin
The same Buhari rescues drug traffickers in US? Europe? Turkey? Or are those not my people too? Or is your issue the beheading?

My people should perhaps learn not to traffic drugs to Saudi Arabia if they do not want to be beheaded.

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by gnykelly(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
RightChannel:

Christians living in Saudi Arabia in the days of Muhammad were massacre in one night

that's a lie.

30% are Christians in Saudi Arabia
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Asinwin you're Not ignorance to have lower Saudi atabia with Ghana abi grin
the recent kidnapping in Ghana was by Nigerians of which faith grin?
The last pix was taking in Ghana.

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

The same Buhari rescues drug traffickers in US? Europe? Turkey? Or are those not my people too? Or is your issue the beheading?

My people should perhaps learn not to traffic drugs to Saudi Arabia if they do not want to be beheaded.

Show me A Christian Buhari rescue for drug trafficking in the hand of Israeli Government? I will show you many Muslims buhari rescue in saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Gilbertkwabena(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.

If you're proud of this then you have a problem. This is a clear evidence of how useless religion(Islam)is. Many Christians and other religious sect are living in Saudi Arabia yet they're not free to worship as they want. Is that the religion of peace you people preach? Nonsense.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
qwertyboss:

It's self explanatory!
To intelligent you, perhaps. Please have mercy on those who are not intelligent like you must be and explain.

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
the recent kidnapping in Ghana was by Nigerians of which faith grin?
The last pix was taking in Ghana.

Is Ghana where Christians go to for Holy Pilgrimage? But what is wrong with you people's brain self? Who do dis to u muslims grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Show me A Christian Buhari rescue for drug trafficking in the hand of Israeli Government? I will show you many Muslims buhari rescue in saudi Arabia
Show me any Nigerian arrested for drug trafficking in Israel. There'd after all have to be one to be rescued before Buhari can actually rescue them.

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
gnykelly:

that's a lie.

30% are Christians in Saudi Arabia
Note how no evidence was provided.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

I mean, see your ignorant self.

We dey talk No Church in Saudi Arabia na another thing u dey talk.. Who do dis to u? Tani o so e di radarada bayii?

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/names-of-23-nigerians-facing-execution-in-saudi-arabia-pop-up/ar-AAGja4W

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is Ghana where Christians go to for Holy Pilgrimage? But what is wrong with you people's brain self? Who do dis to u muslims grin
grin grin grin atoh!
Do I know what is taking Nigerian Christian kidnappers there? grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Ode, you are comparing Saudi Arabia with Ghana just imagine grin
I never mentioned Ghana, not to talk of compare Ghana with Saudi Arabia.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/names-of-23-nigerians-facing-execution-in-saudi-arabia-pop-up/ar-AAGja4W
so these 23 drug traffickers decided to commit suicide?
It is well. Hope it will deter more Nigerian Christians from trying to export "development" to KSA.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Not all those listed are Muslims, but as I said, do not ignorantly traffic drugs to where they would behead you when caught.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

Show me any Nigerian arrested for drug trafficking in Israel. There'd after all have to be one to be rescued before Buhari can actually rescue them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48107591

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

Not all those listed are Muslims, but as I said, do not ignorantly traffic drugs to where they would behead you when caught.

Show me one Christian among them
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

that's how they trooped to the North for whatsoever reasons best known to them. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
that's how they trooped to the North for whatsoever reasons best known to them. grin

Are they not your people going for drug trafficking in ur assumed holy land mecca
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I'd say don't be silly, but I'm sure that's a waste of my time. Go through your list and mark out non-muslim names yourself, or go ask them. Some might have Muslim names but not be Muslims, or travelled using a false passports, after all, if you are going to traffic drugs what stops you getting a fake passport using an assumed name?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Xposed2020 post=92136099][/quote]

So na Saudi Arabia be that one, u guys don't get brain walai grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48107591

Can you not read?

budaatum:

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

Can you not read?

No evidence to back up your lies
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Are they not your people going for drug trafficking in ur assumed holy land mecca
pseudo names of Christians now.
Abi you have never gone for interview with a Jewish Christian from that side claiming Mohammed & in fact your LGA that you know there are no such species.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Let Me Now Conclude At This Juncture
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

No evidence to back up your lies
You call your lies evidence.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:
Abi you have never gone for interview with a Jewish Christian from that side claiming Mohammed & in fact your LGA that you know there are no such species.
We might be asking him to overuse his brain when its obvious he knows not how to.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

23 Nigerians were executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking and I want you Xposed2020 and ur second guy budaatum to point out Christian among them lobatan
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

You call your lies evidence.

You call it holy place you will go there for drug trafficking and If eventually you die in that assumed holy place refer to as mecca ur believe is that you are going straight to alujanah grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

23 Nigerians were executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking and I want you Xposed2020 and ur second guy budaatum to point out Christian among them lobatan
a lot with pseudo names.
Provide their pictures so I can identify the Christians there.
Just as those caught in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, UAE and round the world are 90% Christians. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You call it holy place you will go there for drug trafficking and If eventually you die in that assumed holy place refer to as mecca ur believe is that you are going straight to alujanah grin
those Christians that died with drugs in their pot belly, where are they going to?
Abi as the pope gave the crusaders remission of sins if they partake in the Christian holy war so also these set of drug pushers.
Very soon Northern Nigeria will enact death penalty for drug traffickers in our land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.