Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (43069 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2021
AgentNairaland:

This is how you're been flogged while in Arabic school, simple question is giving you headache.. WHO IS THAT MESSIAH? Are you scared to name that Messiah? Thought you're adequately equipped by refering to someone to do more readings

Aholah, you never disappoint. Rather go ask the Jews who were promised one! Ain't no Jew! I am Yoruba.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, you never disappoint. Rather go ask the Jews who were promised one! Ain't no Jew! I am Yoruba.

Dumbass, when you're showing your delusion did you brought Jews into it? WHO IS THAT MESSIAH is the question before you

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 8:58am On May 13, 2021
Lukuluku69:

So, Satan is the opposite of God? The Jews expecting the Messiah, were they expecting God?

Where did I said satan is the opposite of God?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Where did I said satan is the opposite of God?

Lukuluku69 why ignoring?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Lukuluku69 why ignoring?

I said the Messiah is not God and you asked if he is Satan. Hence my submission.

Between Black and white, there are shades of colors. Can't the Messiah be someone or something else?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I said the Messiah is not God and you asked if he is Satan. Hence my submission.

Between Black and white, there are shades of colors. Can't the Messiah be someone or something else?

Who is that Messiah then? You are avoiding this question, why?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Who is that Messiah then? You are avoiding this question, why?

I am not avoiding your question. In fact I have the answer to it like 30 years ago.

But would you accept it? I think not. So, let us rest it.

Between the word Masih which was translated to Messiah simply means ANOINTED. And every Prophet of God are all anointed.

Like I said, you won't accept my explanation. So let us rest it.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I am not avoiding your question. In fact I have the answer to it like 30 years ago.

Between the word Masih which was translated to Messiah simply means ANOINTED. And every Prophet of God are all anointed.

Did I asked for the meaning of Messiah? You are just shifting the goal post.

if all prophets were anointed, who anoints Muhammad as prophet and where is it written that Muhammad was anointed as a prophet?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by perezeghi: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
AgentNairaland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.

There's no single "church" because as being used in your post, it literally means a building. As at 2018 demographic there are about 1.8 Million Christians in Saudi Arabia. And it's certain that number would have increased.
Christian believers can have fellowship together and that's what is important in every christian living. Not having a church as building does not in any way hinder fellowship with God and spread of the gospel.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
perezeghi:

There's no single "church" because as being used in your post, it literally means a building. As at 2018 demographic there are about 1.8 Million Christians in Saudi Arabia. And it's certain that number would have increased.
Christian believers can have fellowship together and that's what is important in every christian living. Not having a church as building does not in any way hinder fellowship with God and spread of the gospel.

Not having a Church is what this article all about, whereas Christians tolerate them by allowing Muslims to build their own mosques even in Rome
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Demmzy15:
There are no mosques in the Vatican, and they have the same government as Saudi Arabia albeit Christianity is the state religion. Stop lying Yoruba Christian

Christians And Jews were there in Saudi Arabia prior Islam, and after Muhammad brought Islam, he forced himself as prophet in which Jewish and Christians living in Mecca kicked against. This prompted Muhammad to KILLED ALL JEWISH AND CHRISTIANS living in Saudi Arabia, also abolished building of Temple/Church/Synagogue till today in Saudi Arabia..

Vatican City on the other hand is NOT a member of UN, Vatican City is NOT recognised as a COUNTRY Under UNITED NATIONS, Vatican City is still part of Rome Italy, Vatican City was just given "Lateran Treaty" to become a State..

Another point is this, in Vatican City NO other Christian's CHURCHES or Christian denomination Like Methodist, Anglican, Apostolic, etc  Vatican City is purely CATHOLIC.. Churches there are all Roman CATHOLIC Church

Just go and read more on Lateran Treaty you'll understand this better.. I can send you the link if you wish
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2021
perezeghi:

Which gospel are you spreading in Saudi Arabia?

But you can have mosques in all nations of the world
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Anointment is not for prophets, only Kings and Priests were anointed in the Bible because they were serving as heads in their fields:
The Priest heads all the people in worship.
The King heads all the people in governance.
The reason why Jesus is referred to as the ANOINTED is because he is the first anointed to serve both as King and Priest!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Which gospel are you spreading in Saudi Arabia?

The gospel of Terrorism
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Anointment is not for prophets, only Kings and Priests were anointed in the Bible because they were serving as heads in their fields:
The Priest heads all the people in worship.
The King heads all the people in governance.
The reason why Jesus is referred to as the ANOINTED is because he is the first anointed to serve both as King and Priest!

The Jewish ANNOINTMENT you read in your Bible is for every Tom and Dick. Pots, Pans, Pillars were anointed in your Bible. It happens with people given to too many ceremonies.

Our definition of being anointed has to do with being choosen by God Himself to be a Prophet. No one choose a Prophet for God. He chooses you. He anoints you.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lukuluku69:

The Jewish ANNOINTMENT you read in your Bible is for every Tom and Dick. Pots, Pans, Pillars were anointed in your Bible. It happens with people given to too many ceremonies.

Our definition of being anointed has to do with being choosen by God Himself to be a Prophet. No one choose a Prophet for God. He chooses you. He anoints you.

Can you quote, cite or just remember anyone who is anointed in the Bible apart from Kings and Priests?
Never mind where it is in the Bible just remember the name and i'll quote it for you! smiley
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote, cite or just remember anyone who is anointed in the Bible apart from Kings and Priests?
Never mind where it is in the Bible just remember the name and i'll quote it for you! smiley

If I quote or cite other places where Pans, Pillars etc were anointed in the Bible does that change the fact that to anoint stuff is a common stuff in Jewish Ceremonies and a way of life?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If I quote or cite other places where Pans, Pillars etc were anointed in the Bible does that change the fact that to anoint stuff is a common stuff in Jewish Ceremonies and a way of life?

Quote let's see them
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
SharonLoveth:

The gospel of Terrorism

Jesus Christ shocked
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Jesus Christ shocked

That is just it
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by smachboss01(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
don't bother yourselves.
Let's talk about sodomy that Jesus Introduced with his 12discples all male. grin
Prove it!!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by smachboss01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
That old man must be Joseph the carpenter at the age of 97 camping 12 year old Mary. grin
Most you lie...
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by delkuf(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

There are mosques in Rome, Italy
He said Vatican city. Don't you know Vatican city is a country on is own
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
delkuf:
He said Vatican city. Don't you know Vatican city is a country on is own

Vatican city is still under Rome, just given "Lateran Treaty" to operate but still under Roman Government. Read more on Lateran Treaty you will understand better

Let me burst your brain with another fact, in Vatican City you will NOT see any other Christian denominational Church except ONLY Catholic Churches
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 8:50am On May 22, 2023
💯% ✔

IslamVIRGINS:

Vatican city is still under Rome, just given "Lateran Treaty" to operate but still under Roman Government. Read more on Lateran Treaty you will understand better

Let me burst your brain with another fact, in Vatican City you will NOT see any other Christian denominational Church except ONLY Catholic Churches

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.