Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,601 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (40697 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

That Vatican and Saudi have state religions

Good..

Christians And Jews were there in Saudi Arabia prior Islam, and after Muhammad brought Islam, he forced himself as prophet which Jewish and Christians living in Mecca kicked against this prompted Muhammad to KILLED ALL JEWISH AND CHRISTIANS living in Saudi Arabia, also abolished building of Temple/Church/Synagogue till today in Saudi Arabia..

Vatican City on the other hand is NOT a member of UN, Vatican City is NOT recognised as a COUNTRY Under UNITED NATIONS, Vatican City is still part of Rome Italy, Vatican City was just given "Lateran Treaty" to become a State..

Another point is this, in Vatican City NO other Christian's CHURCHES or Christian denomination Like Methodist, Anglican, Apostolic, etc cool Vatican City is purely CATHOLIC.. Churches there are all Roman CATHOLIC Church

Just go and read more on Lateran Treaty you'll understand this better.. I can send you the link if you wish
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Good..

Christians And Jews were there in Saudi Arabia prior Islam, and after Muhammad brought Islam, he forced himself as prophet which Jewish and Christians living in Mecca kicked against this prompted Muhammad to KILLED ALL JEWISH AND CHRISTIANS living in Saudi Arabia, also abolished building of Temple/Church/Synagogue till today in Saudi Arabia..

Vatican City on the other hand is NOT a member of UN, Vatican City is NOT recognised as a COUNTRY Under UNITED NATIONS, Vatican City is still part of Rome Italy, Vatican City was just given "Lateran Treaty" to become a State..

Another point is this, in Vatican City NO other Christian's CHURCHES or Christian denomination Like Methodist, Anglican, Apostolic, etc.. Vatican City is purely CATHOLIC, Churches there are all Roman CATHOLIC Church

Just go and read more on Lateran Treaty you'll understand this better.. I can send you the link if you wish

A church is as good as any other church.

Among Muslims, u have sects too.

Vatican city is a state, I am glad u agreed with that. it's not a society.

Belonging to the UN or not is another politics for another day.

I have read the lateral treaty and I have read The prince by Niccolo Machiavelli too.

You should read the prince, u will understand how state, religion, treaties work together.

I repeat Vatican and Saudi have state religions

And the Vatican city is a state.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

A church is as good as any other church.

Among Muslims, u have sects too.

Vatican city is a state, I am glad u agreed with that. it's not a society.

Belonging to the UN or not is another politics for another day.

I have read the lateral treaty and I have read The prince by Niccolo Machiavelli too.

You should read the prince, u will understand how state, religion, treaties work together.

I repeat Vatican and Saudi have state religions

And the Vatican city is a state.

Do you agree with me that Churches were there in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad was born and before he brought Islam and mandated himself as a prophet?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Do you agree with me that Churches were there in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad was born and before he brought Islam and mandated himself as a prophet?

That is history.

That is why I recommend the prince for u.

If u read it, u will understand how the Vatican city came to be. It hasn't always belong to the Catholics .
And why Muhammed had to start his thing.

The Jews in Israel executes idol worshippers that were in Palestine so as to establish Judaism, their state religion.

Just the same way we had Afrel (African religions) here before missionaries arrived. Now in Abuja u can see d national mosque and Ecumenical centre. Is there any such monument for the Afrelists

No.

Religion has always been the opium of the masses.

It is a necessary tool in statehood politics.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

That is history.

If u read it, u will understand how the Vatican city came to be. It hasn't always belong to the Catholics .

Just the same way we had Afrel (African religions) here before missionaries arrived. Now in Abuja u can see d national mosque and Ecumenical centre. Is there any such monument for the Afrelists

No.

Please can you do me a favour? Just answer YES or NO..

The Question is Were Church/Temple in Saudi Arabia Before Muhammad brought Islam? Just Yes Or No Please
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Please can you do me a favour? Just answer YES or NO..

The Question is Were Church/Temple in Saudi Arabia Before Muhammad brought Islam? Just Yes Or No Please

Yes, same way there were idol temples in Palestine before the Jews arrived.

Same way the spanish Catholics massacred the Indians and destroy their temples
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

May God bless you for saying the TRUTH

I have no bussiness with Palstine.. We are treating Saudi Arabia and Vatican city

Now back to what you said previously
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by illicit(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

May God bless you for saying the TRUTH

I have no bussiness with Palstine.. We are treating Saudi Arabia and Vatican city

Now back to what you said previously

There's no truth here, anything I tell u is a fact
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

That is history.

The Jews in Israel executes idol worshippers that were in Palestine so as to establish Judaism, their state religion.

No.

Now that you've agreed with me that that were Churches and Temples in Saudi Arabia prior Islam I will enlighten you more on what you don't know

Vatican City is NOT a country under UN from the onset, This is the only country UN didn't recognized as a NATION.. Palestine was ONCE a member of UN before they renounce there membership..

Now back to the matter, There is NO religious tolerance in Islam and that's why Muhammad abolished building of Churches in Saudi Arabia..

If Rome, Italy could accept slam to operate in her country there's nothing bad if Saudi Arabia can do the same.. Once again Happy Sallah Celebration
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

That is history.

No.

Is Muhammad not a History, or were you alive when those records were been manifested?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

But your brother Xposed2020 never accepted this, he or she never accepted that Christians and Jews living in Mecca, that are doing there businesses in Mecca were massacred from the hand of Muhammad
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

There's no truth here, anything I tell u is a fact

The question you'll ask yourself is this, since there was Churches/Temples in Saudi Arabia prior Muhammad and Islam, why couldn't Muhammad live in peace and harmony with these people instead of killing over 700 Jewish and Christians living in Saudi Arabia and chasing some out from Mecca? Ask yourself this question or ask your Imam, sheikhs this question
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

But your brother Xposed2020 never accepted this, he or she never accepted that Christians and Jews living in Mecca, that are doing there businesses in Mecca were massacred from the hand of Muhammad
accept what?
The onus is on you to prove. And also don't forget to prove the massacre of Muslims by the Christian crusaders.
Please if you must come to equity, come with clean hands.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

The question you'll ask yourself is this, since there was Churches/Temples in Saudi Arabia prior Muhammad and Islam, why couldn't Muhammad live in peace and harmony with these people instead of killing over 700 Jewish and Christians living in Saudi Arabia and chasing some out from Mecca? Ask yourself this question or ask your Imam, sheikhs this question
700 only?
May God forgive Muslims be that.
Did you ask why a devoted Christian Hitler could not live with the 6 million Jews he killed or the 250,000 Japanese killed by Christians in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, or the 15-20 million innocent souls Orthodox Stalin killed or 1.5 - 5 million Muslims Christian crusaders killed that they could not live peaceful with?
The Afghan & Iraq wars cost the locals millions of live. Did you ask why Christian west could not allow them live peacefully in their country?
Foolish hypocrite.
But you can as well direct your question to the lord of Israel or biblical God why could He not allow Idolators to live in peace in respect to Deuteronomy 13:5-10 & 13:13-18.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Now that you've agreed with me that that were Churches and Temples in Saudi Arabia prior Islam I will enlighten you more on what you don't know

Vatican City is NOT a country under UN from the onset, This is the only country UN didn't recognized as a NATION.. Palestine was ONCE a member of UN before they renounce there membership..

Now back to the matter, There is NO religious tolerance in Islam and that's why Muhammad abolished building of Churches in Saudi Arabia..

If Rome, Italy could accept slam to operate in her country there's nothing bad if Saudi Arabia can do the same.. Once again Happy Sallah Celebration
We have seen "tolerance by Christians worldwide".
Just as pope was poke nosing in a Turkish affairs recently, or how in 1953 USA tolerated Iran's Democratic rights to elect a leader, or in Cuba, Chile, Syria, Etc.
Christians want to live peacefully in their country but want to instigate wars, violence & dictate to Muslims how to live their lives & who to vote for.
I am sure if western missionaries had tolerated African religion & culture, they would not have bothered converting you, your likes, other traditionalists & idol worshippers from Southern Nigeria. because there was no single Christian then & those that resist are now in heaven waiting for judgement day.

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:

You don't know as you were not there. Its all based on hearsay...
If you are asked the spot where the said killing took place, you can't give an answers.
Why are they bothered about 700 but less concerned about 1000s & millions?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Did you question the Christian God all these while He was ordering massacres & genocide in your holy scripture?
“What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.”
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
My problem with Christians is I don't tolerate hypocrites.
You can't have a discourse with them without them attributing violence to Islam while in their scripture, violence is as per second Billings & since civilization, they have killed more than all world religions combined.
In the real sense of it, Christianity is the most dangerous, violent, horrific, religion & the Bible according to George Bernard Shaw is the most dangerous book on earth & should be locked in a locker out of reach of children with evidence to support it from the Bible.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

just as Jesus mandated himself.
But @ illicit did you read the bolded?

And you this Christian prost*****, name the said churches or forever remain in silence.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
Did you question the Christian God all these while He was ordering massacres & genocide in your holy scripture?
“What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.”

Ode oponu those those massacred were Muslims abi grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
accept what?
The onus is on you to prove. And also don't forget to prove the massacre of Muslims by the Christian crusaders.
Please if you must come to equity, come with clean hands.

Werey why editing my post, grin your fellow Muslim is saying the truth about your stupid religion Islam
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Werey why editing my post, grin my fellow pagan is saying the truth about my stupid religion Christianity
your stupid Christianity religion. The Question is are you honest or saying the truth?
Just because you got someone that dances to your tune or what you want is left to him & you to prove.
My point is that Christianity is worst than you & your likes accuses Islam of.
Therefore remove the speck from your eye before you attempt or even see the one on another persons eye.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Ode oponu those those massacred were Muslims abi grin
oponu pikin, are they animals or human beings? grin
Now you are justifying the massacre & even asking if they are Muslims, but if killing a non Christian is justified to you then you should not have a problem if Christians are killed.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
oponu pikin, are they animals or human beings? grin
Now you are justifying the massacre & even asking if they are Muslims, but if killing a non Christian is justified to you then you should not have a problem if Christians are killed.

So you Muslims are ANIMALS bah grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
your stupid Christianity religion. The Question is are you honest or saying the truth?
Just because you got someone that dances to your tune or what you want is left to him & you to prove.
My point is that Christianity is worst than you & your likes accuses Islam of.
Therefore remove the speck from your eye before you attempt or even see the one on another persons eye.

Werey, Your second slave has already said the truth.. Go and die ok grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
just as Jesus mandated himself.
But @ illicit did you read the bolded?

And you this Christian prost*****, name the said churches or forever remain in silence.

Do you think everybody will be like you? @Ilicit thank you so much for the truth you revealed
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
We have seen "tolerance by Christians worldwide".
Just as pope was poke nosing in a Turkish affairs recently, or how in 1953 USA tolerated Iran's Democratic rights to elect a leader, or in Cuba, Chile, Syria, Etc.
Christians want to live peacefully in their country but want to instigate wars, violence & dictate to Muslims how to live their lives & who to vote for.
I am sure if western missionaries had tolerated African religion & culture, they would not have bothered converting you, your likes, other traditionalists & idol worshippers from Southern Nigeria. because there was no single Christian then & those that resist are now in heaven waiting for judgement day.

Go and commit suicide, truth had been said already grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

truth is justifying killing non Christians. grin
I remembered a coach that criticized Jose mourinho of playing anti-football because he wasn't dancing to their tune but commend clubs they beat of been truthful or playing good football.
I understand perfectly well. grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Because of an oponu like you? grin grin grin

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Do you think everybody will be like you? @Ilicit thank you so much for the truth you revealed
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Werey, Your second slave has already said the truth.. Go and die ok grin
okay slaves (1cor 7:22, Romans 6:6) of Christ the slave (Phil 2:7)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.