Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? (669 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 25 Times Jesus Warned Us About Hell As A Place Of Punishment For Lost Souls. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Hello Lovers of God.

In my wildest thinking, this question popped up in my head.

Who can answer this with scriptural backings. Even without scriptural backings, you can still air your opinion.

Thanks
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by iamuye(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by ExBanker: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
You can help us go and check. Before you go, buy very strong WiFi modem. When you reach there, stream it live for us here to watch

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by iamuye(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Anyone who can answer this, with prove and a meaningful point wins a new designer T-shirt from me. Courtesy theswaymarket �

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by iamuye(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
ExBanker:
You can help us go and check. Before you go, buy very strong WiFi modem. When you reach there, stream it live for us here to watch
[/s][s][/s]

Off point bossman angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by Mandela27: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2020
God will first tell angel gabriel to flog all those that have sinned before sending them to hell to burn.
Op which other punishment are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
I am still waiting.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Mandela27:
God will first tell angel gabriel to flog all those that have sinned before sending them to hell to burn.
Op which other punishment are you talking about?

Who will be in charge of punishment in HELL?
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by Mandela27: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

Who will be in charge of punishment in HELL?
You wanna apply for the job?

Satan is there already na.Who else do you think could be in charge?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Mandela27:

I will respond to this later. Let's still see what others would say.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by orphan11(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2020
iamuye:
Anyone who can answer this, with prove and a meaningful point wins a new designer T-shirt from me. Courtesy theswaymarket �
God owns the whole world � he owns heaven and hell so the hell will be a land for the devil � and his followers to suffer there,
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by orphan11(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2020
iamuye:
I have answered I don't need a shirt am hungry I need 1k
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2020
orphan11:
God owns the whole world � he owns heaven and hell so the hell will be a land for the devil � and his followers to suffer there,
Who will be responsible for the punishment in hell? We are not asking who owns what.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by obonujoker(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2020
God is the creator of the lake of fire... Everyone there, both the devil and those who identify with him through acts, deeds, beliefs, etc, will be punished there .....

Satan has no power even in the lake of fire
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
obonujoker:
God is the creator of the lake of fire... Everyone there, both the devil and those who identify with him through acts, deeds, beliefs, etc, will be punished there .....

Satan has no power even in the lake of fire

Revelation 20:14

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Pastor, please explain this scripture. Can hell fire be casted in to the lake of fire? Help me. If you can't answer it, please ask your daddy GO to help us explain it. They can also explain what the second death means.

Thanks. I'll be expecting your answer.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by obonujoker(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

Revelation 20:14

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Pastor, please explain this scripture. Can hell fire be casted in to the lake of fire? Help me. If you can't answer it, please ask your daddy GO to help us explain it. They can also explain what the second death means.

Thanks. I'll be expecting your answer.

Bible said ... death and Hell... Where do you see hell fire in the Bible??

Second death is the final destruction of every unclean thing in the lake of fire.

When someone dies without Christ, they are taken to hell(to await the already place judgment of not receiving Christ on earth).. another name for hell is Hades, sheol etc...

While those who died in Christ, are taken to Abraham's bosom
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
obonujoker:

Bible said ... death and Hell... Where do you see hell fire in the Bible??

Second death is the final destruction of every unclean thing in the lake of fire.

When someone dies without Christ, they are taken to hell(to await the already place judgment of not receiving Christ on earth).. another name for hell is Hades, sheol etc...

While those who died in Christ, are taken to Abraham's bosom

What is hell fire? If Hell mean Hades, Sheol or Grave, where is the fire from and what is the correlation between the two, Hell and fire.

And do you believe in resurrection? If yes, how does it come to play in your narrative of some waiting in hell and some taken to Abraham's bosom?

Did the Bible say anywhere that Abraham is in heaven?
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by jcross19: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

What is hell fire? If Hell mean Hades, Sheol or Grave, where is the fire from and what is the correlation between the two, Hell and fire.

And do you believe in resurrection? If yes, how does it come to play in your narrative of some waiting in hell and some taken to Abraham's bosom?

stand on your question! you cautioned someone who answered another question that did not concern the post. so, stand on your who is going to be in charge of hell fire!!.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
jcross19:
stand on your question! you cautioned someone who answered another question that did not concern the post. so, stand on your who is going to be in charge of hell fire!!.

No one has answered correctly. All of them are saying God is working hand in hand with the devil. Does it make sense to you, that God will employ the same person that deceived us into sin to still be the one to punish us for sinning?

E make sense?
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:
Hello Lovers of God.
Who can answer this with scriptural backings. Even without scriptural backings, you can still air your opinion.
Thanks

Hell simply means Grave, so Gajji at Oworonsoki is in charge! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by jcross19: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

No one has answered correctly. All of them are saying God is working hand in hand with the devil. Does it make sense to you, that God will employ the same person that deceived us into sin to still be the one to punish us for sinning?

E make sense?
you are asking another question in the question you have asked!!!.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by obonujoker(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

Hell means great pain bro.

Look bro, When a human dies, his soul goes to either hell or Abraham's bosom, both places are where the wicked and the righteous are awaiting till the last day.

Now when Christ returns to rapture the church after the tribulation of the saints by the Antichrist, those that have died in Christ will be ressurected to meet with Jesus in the clouds, and be in his army to reign at his millennium reign.

Those in hell won't rise uo... Because they have already been judged by their wickedness.... These are the ones that will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, utter destruction. Hell itself will be destroyed at the last day because there would be no more death or Sin.

And I didn't call Abraham's bosom heaven or did I state it's in heaven...

Just do right,to escape hell or the lake of fire, and be in paradise with the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have signed off... If you need more answers, consult the Bible.

Thanks
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by frank317: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mandela27:

Satan will continue having power in hell? I thought hell was created as punishment for Satan

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Hell means great pain bro.

Look bro, When a human dies, his soul goes to either hell or Abraham's bosom, both places are where the wicked and the righteous are awaiting till the last day.

Now when Christ returns to rapture the church after the tribulation of the saints by the Antichrist, those that have died in Christ will be ressurected to meet with Jesus in the clouds, and be in his army to reign at his millennium reign.

Those in hell won't rise uo... Because they have already been judged by their wickedness.... These are the ones that will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, utter destruction. Hell itself will be destroyed at the last day because there would be no more death or Sin.

And I didn't call Abraham's bosom heaven or did I state it's in heaven...

Just do right,to escape hell or the lake of fire, and be in paradise with the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have signed off... If you need more answers, consult the Bible.

Thanks

If hell means great pain, when did Jesus go there? Why did the righteous man Job pray to go there?
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
JimmyfixDesigns:
Hello Lovers of God.

Thanks

A Volcano does not need anyone to be in charge of whatsoever is thrown into it.
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2021
It's no real place but Grave! smiley

JimmyfixDesigns:

If hell means great pain, when did Jesus go there? Why did the righteous man Job pray to go there?
Re: Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
frank317:

Satan will continue having power in hell? I thought hell was created as punishment for Satan

grin That is one of the people I told you who thinks he is a Christ Follower (Christian) whereas he is just like you; or you are even better than him because you know more than him.

So, as you have seen and you guys usually tell them, they do not know much, such that he did not see that Satan too is thrown into the Fire!

Therefore, he is not a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

All Bro Gbile Akanni Messages Or Sermons Free Downloads / If Apostle Suleiman Knew What Happened To This Popular US Pastor, He Will... / Rapture Nightmare – Mike Bamiloye’s One Man Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.