Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor (5867 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / Abduslami Abubakar Visits Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by tamdun: 4:48am On Dec 02, 2021
dulux07:

Lol, you call patching of few km of road a project. What should those that constructed ikoyi bridge, ajah flyover, falomo waterways etc say.

Besides fashola battled EBOLA. He would have handled this covid issue far better than sanwo olu.

Ambode never abandoned housing estates.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/all-housing-schemes-ready-for-applicants-in-six-months-ambode/%3famp
It was obvious, the main reason the party didn't want him was because he was not ready to waste resources on them, (hence the reason he was able to achieve all that in 4years) not because he abandon any project or didnt follow any plan. Those were cheap allegations
Oga don't say what u don't know, ambode abandoned a lot of fashola work
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by haffaze777(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2021
anumedia:

Don't compare our pointing governor to the failure in chief called Makinde.

Sanwo_olu has completed several of Ambode's abandoned projects. Agege bridge is one of them. Several Housing projects started and abandoned by Ambode has been completed by Sanwo-Olu though the drug addict has been dashing them to Yoruba actors and actresses who do not contribute anything to the state. But he is still short of our expectations. This however does not mean that you should now be comparing a Soldier to a Boys Scout. you can only compare Seyi Mainde to my state failed governor Abiodun of Ogun state. Two idiots of neighbouring states.

grin,U no well sir,see as u dey diss my amiable Gomina dapo Abiodun
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by princdebola201(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2021
dulux07:

Lol, you are asking the economy value of waterways. SMH. waterways are meant to reduce traffic, create employments and make workers more efficient. If you were exposed enough you did know that for a 'populated' city like Lagos, introduction of waterways and trains are 'major' ways to ease traffic congestion 'reconstruction/patching of roads are minor and temporary solution, cos the population keeps increasing.

In almost 3years this is what you could mention as achievements for the governor of the richest state in the country.
Well in the land of the blind, one-eyed man is king. It is a pity. As a Nigerian, I don't even have to live in Nigeria to know the governor of the largest city in Africa is working. There is no point arguing with you, your stance on this issue is probably one of the reason Nigeria is like this.

Trying to be clever by half . i never said that is the whole achievement of sanwolu . just a summary.
Lagosians re not really keying to water transportation, you can't force them on the boat.
Is there any gov in Nigeria that has completed and comissioned more mega infrastructure than sanwolu in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2021
tamdun:

So it is a taboo for those defending him to post it here on nairaland
nope. Stop misquoting me
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Johnnyessence:
not only google, you can check oyo state government Facebook page or check Seyi Makinde on Facebook, you will see more of his projects on Facebook. check if he has completed iyana general gas bridge. It’s there to see. The projects are almost completed. Also gsm tried on Igr in Oyo state . During GSM government, he generated #64b from January to August in this year alone. GSM has tried well in governance. He will win his second term.

Everything you said na audio

Go to official Facebook page & see people lamentation with picture evidence to back up their claims

Generated 64bn between January & August alone? Hahaha, oga dey lie small now cos even the government claimed they generated 4bn every month so how's 4 X 8 equals to 64?

Mind you, this administration is not generating any fuccking 4bn per month, they are saying that to save face for huge loan theyve taken with no project that match such huge loan

YEAP is nothing but scam, go & meet those who participated to confirm that

What I dislike about this administration is too much lies

Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
anumedia:

I go to Oyo state every weekend from Ibadan to Oyo town and to Ogbomoso. I have never seen a single project done b this thief in government house. I am not saying there is no project ooo, I am just saying that I have never seen a single project of Seyi Makinde. Maybe the projects are too big for me to see.

I lives in Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise & I can tell you that Makinde is just a noise maker
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Everything you said na audio

Go to official Facebook page & see people lamentation with picture evidence to back up their claims

Generated 64bn between January & August alone? Hahaha, oga dey lie small now cos even the government claimed they generated 4bn every month so how's 4 X 8 equals to 64?

Mind you, this administration is not generating any fuccking 4bn per month, they are saying that to save face for huge loan theyve taken with no project that match such huge loan

YEAP is nothing but scam, go & meet those who participated to confirm that

What I dislike about this administration is too much lies
go and read both online and daily newspapers here about the developments of GSM. It seems you are clueless Apc nitwit that have vowed not to say good things gsm did in order to sell out your fraud and clueless Apc candidate to the good people of oyo state. Oyo state people will judge GSM of his stewardship in government in his first 4 years in government before they renew another 4 years for him to continue in governance. Keep on hating GSM cos’ you have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Johnnyessence:
go and read both online and daily newspapers here about the developments of GSM. It seems you are clueless Apc nitwit that have vowed not to say good things gsm did in order to sell out your fraud and clueless Apc candidate to the good people of oyo state. Oyo state people will judge GSM of his stewardship in government in his first 4 years in government before they renew another 4 years for him to continue in governance. Keep on hating GSM cos’ you have absolutely nothing to offer.

Why do you expect me to read when I can see the relaitu on ground myself

Keep on decieving yourself grin

I don't support mediocrity and my life doesn't revolved around supporting any political party

God has blessed me beyond looking for crumbs from any political party

Politicians are busy training their own kids on how to become master to your unborn generation while you blind party praise singers are busy singing praises of those who made you what you are today

Keep on collecting crumbs & singing praises on social media grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads / Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities / $418m Paris Refund: Governors Appeal Suit Challenging Dismissal Of Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.