Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Yakubu Dogara: Why I Left PDP For APC (detailed Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara: Why I Left PDP For APC (detailed Letter) (430 Views)

Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yakubu Dogara: Why I Left PDP For APC (detailed Letter) by gistsmill04: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
The former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has given an explanation on why he dumped the opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC a few days ago.

In a letter of resignation addressed to the Bogoro ‘C’ Ward Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dogara cited failure of governance in his home state, Bauchi, under the administration of Governor Bala Mohammed whom he helped install as a governor in 2019.

Yakubu Dogara said that he cannot successfully ask questions about maladministration without being accused of disloyalty if he were to remain in the PDP.

The former green chamber lawmaker argued that if he abdicates this responsibility of telling the truth to power in Bauchi State, having done same under the administrations of former Governors Isa Yuguda and Mohammed Abubakar, he will be the most irresponsible and unprincipled politician.

Below is detail letter to the party;

The Chairman

People’s Democratic Party,

Bogoro ‘C’ Ward,

Bogoro LGA,

Bauchi State.

LETTER OF RESIGNATION OF MY MEMBERSHIP OF THE PDP

Above subject matter refers.

I write to intimate you of my decision to resign my membership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

This became necessary because the same reasons why we fought hard in 2019 to effect changes in the Governance of our dear state are festering now.

I intend to bring these issues to the front burners once again as the fight to install decent and egalitarian government in our dear state continues.

Specifically, I intend to ask questions about the following:

a. What has happened to LGA allocations since May 2019?

b. What happened to our campaign promise to conduct LGA elections within six months of the PDP government?

Details: https://theupdates.net/yakubu-dogara-why-i-left-pdp-for-apc-detailed-letter/

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Why I Left PDP For APC (detailed Letter) by dlaw70(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Northern Christians are their own problems.

Just because Tifnubu the bullion van promise this one VP Slot,he just decamped immediately.

Just like the rest,you are after your own selfish Interest .
Your career go soon end like Shehu sAni

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Why I Left PDP For APC (detailed Letter) by AroleOduduwa2: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don’t have problem with Dogora decamping, all I know is he will decamp before 2023. He’s just testing waters.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Why I Left PDP For APC (detailed Letter) by Mynd44: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020

(1)

#revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO / I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka / Federal Ministry Of Health Spent N20,000 Per Facemask Production - NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.