Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

#revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO (434 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by Abasman008(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hey youths...
Especially nairaland youths... Stand up let's day something, let's stop bribe cowards...

The conveners of this protests are wise.. they say "100k for walfare for police and soodiers.. that means any soldier or police officer sent to do harm to peaceful protesters are indirectly fighting against themselves.

.i think this protest is coming at the right time.. if the armed personnel see people clamouring for their welfare then such a person would definitely think twice before pointing a gun at them...

This will be the beginning of something new... For the sake of your unborn children... Go online, go to the streets protest..

Buhari has failed everyone and needs a shameful dethroning..
Gadaffi wasn't this bad but was killed... Imagine 5m fine just for voicing out your thoughts about a government.. your own government..

We should know that politicians are overpaid servants and have no right doing things they do...

#revolution now...

Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by Achuwa1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hope you know that Buruntai is still the COA & if you don't know then I will advise you to ask about what happened to Shiites when they blocked his convoy years back in Kaduna.
Don't risk your life for a blackmailer turned politician.
Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by ajani68: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Achuwa1:
Hope you know that Buruntai is still the COA & if you don't know then I will advise you to ask about what happened to Shiites when they blocked his convoy years back in Kaduna.
must you show your stupidity in public? Is everything politics? Some group of youth are fighting for betterment of police and military right that is not their immediate family , if you can't join them it's better for you to keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by Abasman008(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Achuwa1:
how about risk it for my kids? I will...
Instilling fear in peoope like you makes them do what they do..

1 Like

Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abasman008:
Hey youths...
Especially nairaland youths... Stand up let's day something, let's stop bribe cowards...

The conveners of this protests are wise.. they say "100k for walfare for police and soodiers.. that means any soldier or police officer sent to do harm to peaceful protesters are indirectly fighting against themselves.

.i think this protest is coming at the right time.. if the armed personnel see people clamouring for their welfare then such a person would definitely think twice before pointing a gun at them...

This will be the beginning of something new... For the sake of your unborn children... Go online, go to the streets protest..

Buhari has failed everyone and needs a shameful dethroning..
Gadaffi wasn't this bad but was killed... Imagine 5m fine just for voicing out your thoughts about a government.. your own government..

We should know that politicians are overpaid servants and have no right doing things they do...

#revolution now...

If Buhari go , who will take over?

1 Like

Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by Abasman008(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If Buhari go , who will take over?
somone different from who we know... At least the new guy knows what's going to befall him...France was never the same after the revolution.

1 Like

Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by Abasman008(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
ajani68:
must you show your stupidity in public? Is everything politics? Some group of youth are fighting for betterment of police and military right that is not their immediate family , if you can't join them it's better for you to keep shut.
swears bro... Bullets can spew but if you keep Killing who will you rule... Let's speak up

1 Like

Re: #revolution Now...#BUHARI MUST GO by stacyadams: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin. If u tell me to join u and protest for my self angry grin. I will join u grin u see that police and Army wey u put there grin grin
Make I fight for Benefit of police n army way go shoot me n u,forgetting them sef need pay raise...

Any day dem tire,dem go Lead d protest

Them no worth am grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Era For Nigeria: Foreign Nations Build Lasting Relationship With Tinubu. / President Buhari Daring Ijaw People / Evidence That El Rufai Has Been Disrespecting Lawyers & The Judiciary For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.