Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (95385 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
I've seen virtually this same news headline pop up at least a dozen times in my lifetime. And it's never been true, so far as hard evidence was concerned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
brosom:
fear the creator of the whole universe. this is evidence of his existence
this is a cooked up story. Did you read the part where the experts said they are still skeptical?

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Op Where is the ark ?
Cause all am seeing up there is just mountain angry

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Discover me the garden of Eden please.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
But if the research was based on dinosaur remains, with millions of years attached to it, you'll be the first to discredit it.
Clowns.
don't mind them they cherry-pick what they believe in

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by lamentor78(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
I thought they said they found one in Oshogbo
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
lamentor78:
I thought they said they found one in Oshogbo
maybe it is the ark of oduduwa. grin
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Farki: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Every year they are claiming to find Noah's Ark. Claiming to find a boat from Mesopotamian folk tales that isn't even physically possible to make grin

While they are at it they should look for Excalibur and the Fountain of Youth.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zico5:
All these discoveries are wack to me. Nobody can accurately state the age of this earth, so how sure are they that the discovery is Noah ark. It's mere speculation.

Are you minding those deluded idiots

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by usiholo: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
What exactly did you keep Inside the Ark ?Why are you looking for something that doesn't concern you.Waste of resources.spend these monies on the poor and needy
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by ELibraryNG: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
After reading the Epic of Gilgamesh I believed that Noah story was copied from folklore.

Now they are claiming to discover a folklore ark. Funny

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
God is great.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Farki: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Frankyboy1:
One thing I know is that, the bible is the word of God, and the word of God is truth and life, the bible has no discrepancies,is the best book in the world, with so much truth and insights

In the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth. Genesis 8:13

And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried. Genesis 8:14

The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. Leviticus 11:6
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by plaetton: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1312417/archaeology-news-explorer-noah-ark-discovered-bible-christianity-spt

Yawn !! lipsrsealed
Here we go again.
Another bulkshyt from bullshyt mountain.

The socalled explorers already have a bias, a religious bias to prove that a myth is a historical fact.

Pure bulkshyt.

Ever desperate to prove that myth is fact.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Ajixegun: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
I thought they said scientists dont believe in the bible
That's the reason one needs to be careful about all those saying they don't believe in God, because as time goes on they later change from their disbelieve, meanwhile, they would have led a lot of people astray.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1312417/archaeology-news-explorer-noah-ark-discovered-bible-christianity-spt

Lies from the pit of hell grin
Some Christians and their cunny way of making up stupîd stories grin

Their STORY BOOK BIBLE said Adam was created about 6000 years ago. Just so they know it's ridiculous now, they came up with stupîd stories of 60000 years old imaginary ark grin

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by od501: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

most part of bible are encrypted scientific text, more reason Albert Esstein and Sir Boyld read more bible than any science text.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by YemyTemmy: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
But they once said the ark was found in Bornu!!?

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

There are thousands of creationists who are scientists and notable physicians too such as the famous Been Carson.
Some believe also in intelligent design which attempts to substantiate God's existence and creations through scientific evidences and explanations.
Some notable Christian scientists include; Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Loius Pasture, Johannes Kepler, Blaise Pascal, Gregor Mendel, George Washington Caver, Carl Linnaeus, Allesandro Volta, John Dalton, Charles Babbage, Robert Wicks, Samuel Morse..........the list is long but, I am very fascinated by Isaac Newton who devoted more time to studying the Bible than studying math and physics.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by csamii: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
See that 0.01% is very important. So their finding is bs

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by od501: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Discover me the garden of Eden please.

It never existed, the word "Eden" is an iambic cryptogram for something else. Decrypt it, and you be looking at a comprehensive fact of the origin of man.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
I long for the day they’d discover the Garden of Eden
Liars everywhere. How possible is it ?? After the ice age, a lot of things were destroyed. I won’t be surprised if they tell me Lot’s wife statue is still in tact

You can't believe the story of the garden of Eden and that of the wife of Lot. But you can believe the story of Ice Age. Who was alive during the Ice Age among the scientists that told you the story of Ice Age

Science said there were only nine planets till the 80s. How many are they today. Several other failed science beliefs. So all the lies that have been packed into your mendular are coming to be debunked like thousands of others. This is the link to just 10 failed science beliefs out of thousands.

https://www.famousscientists.org/10-most-famous-scientific-theories-that-were-later-debunked/

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Just to make gullible people believe crab

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zico5:
All these discoveries are wack to me. Nobody can accurately state the age of this earth, so how sure are they that the discovery is Noah ark. It's mere speculation.
Contradictory stories everywhere. Ooni of Ife also claimed Noah Ark is in Ile Ife, suddenly its 99.9% in Turkey. Lies everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4XlI5FELTM
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by realstars: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
There Is God.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kramer: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
read the bolded please

Macsjebs:

However, given that explorers regularly claim to have found Noah's Ark – various experts expressed scepticism.
Mr Wood, also a creationist, referred to radiocarbon dating and concluded that the wood found isn't old enough.

Scholars also concluded that the find was dubious because Genesis never specifies which peak the vessel supposedly landed on in Turkey.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
Good One,

#God is the Greatest,
#Jesus Christ Rules.
[/s]
RUBBISH
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Who told you they're?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Frankyboy1:
One thing I know is that, the bible is the word of God, and the word of God is truth and life, the bible has no discrepancies,is the best book in the world, with so much truth and insights
[/s]
The Bible is definitely not the word of almighty God.
Because ALMIGHTY God can't make mistakes nor write imaginary rubbish...
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kramer: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Did you even read the article!?

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lol. They keep finding different Noah's ark every 10 years. An ark from 3000+ years ago, wouldn't the wood have decomposed already?

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Farki:

In the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth. Genesis 8:13

And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried. Genesis 8:14

The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. Leviticus 11:6

When you read and interpret.

Do it with sense and don't because you want to mock the Bible be fooling yourself.

Your senselessness is displayed every time you attempt to mock the Bible.

If you don't understand English properly or your thinking faculty is faulty. I have snapped the Yoruba version for you and the demons of madness residing in you and your likes.

Next time you are quoting the Bible, quote it the exact way it is written. Not half way.

Take a look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.