Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (95379 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
LMAO. We know for long how Christian frame stupid stories of scientists discovering hell and hearing screams of people, how scientists discovered garden of eden and I am sure this Noah's ark has just been discovered again for the 4th time. All the fake lies coming from Christians who are weeping in pains to prove that they're not fools for believing the sky bearded tyrant Jewish fairy. Christians just gather yourselves one day don't pray or request long life or anything good from your god just tell your god you all are gathered and let him just say "hello or hi" that's all you need to prove your god if not you will always remain a fool and a problem to mother nature.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
If it's anywhere near Turkey it's a lie. Those Turks are fond of lies.

Their biggest and most successful lie is their "miraculous transformation" into the children of ISRAEL, an ancient black people. A clear case of identify theft.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Pelecius: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Of course they can.

But in this specific instance their belief is getting in the way of their science
Alright sir
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

People's ill informed comments on NL baffles me sometimes. I use to believe that NL is only for folks that are well informed on what they are talking about but statements that I have been seeing and something like this (above) changed my orientation
Is this crap supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Buliwyf: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol typical. A coward that will deny his belief when challenged even a little bit grin grin Eyha Pele.

And a nitwit will assume he knows someone's belief because it's different from his. You are actually dumb I can now confirm. A smart person would have reassessed his initial assumptions to consider if he was probably wrong. A dumb one will double down because actually admitting he was wrong is a sign of weakness to him. So sorry.

Even for atheists not all of them believe in the big bang. There are atheists that are flat-earthers to this day. So you equating atheism to believe in dinosaurs or any scientific consensus shows how ignorant you are. It's been long since I have had to engage dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Pelecius: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
gypsey:
Is this crap supposed to make sense? undecided
The fact that (you?) claim the British wrote the bible still baffles me.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

The fact that (you?) claim the British wrote the bible still baffles me.
well .. baffle along. the bible you are reading from what language is it written in? Bible = B I B L E are those Hebrew letters? who introduced the bible and the word bible to you dumb africans?

now tell me in what language bible was written clever clog! angry

have you even heard of king James version bible? next time stay in your ignorant lane.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

You remind me of the quote: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" grin

grin
Wetin I do na
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Image123:

Because science is not a miracle, duh. Science is something provable and repeatable. Pulling out millions of years from the anus and calling it carbon dating or radioactive blabla is forever laughable. The discrepancy and contradictions in each discovery is shameful. Someone would find a fingernail in the wilderness and make a book out of it giving you zobo models and pictures of what the creature loved eating and its first high school love. You will be shouting wow science because there is a documentary on it handled by professor. You are more gullible than most believers, only they've not yet found a way to tithe your gullibility. You already paid full tuition though.

Ok grin
At least I don't believe that the sun and moon revolves around the earth.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Ejanla07: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol scientist you so beloved are what you’re now spitting on because their claims doesn’t go your way.

Isn’t it odd that all the atheist in this thread no longer understand what the word “remains” mean?

Where are the remains now? grin
All I see are mountains.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
They've given you proof, the same proof they use to measure and determine the age of the earth adn other things. But you pick and choose when the one to believe because anything confirming the presence of God or biblical happenings should be discarded. Lol. He believes the universe was created suddenly a boom, but can't explain what preceded the boom. But somehow has a hard time believing that remains from a boat was found. He believes in dinosaur bones, and the technology used to arrange them and give depictions of what they used to look like but doesn't believe that when they find a bunch of wood from biblical times. Lol. He even believes that black holes exist, despite no one on earth having directly observed it.

Quote the proof let me see. I'm waiting.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

Com'on
A group of evangelicals, and not the whole Christian body. You should read were it said a young earth creationist doubted the discovery and other Christian body. Many of those "discoveries" especially, those by Ron Wyatt are being rejected by a very large number of Christian ministries especially if it does not successfully pass some scientific tests. It's fallacious to make a generalization to Religion (not even Christianity) because of what A (very small) group claims to find. Mind you, they never claimed it's FACT, just as other branch of historical science makes speculation about a discovery. The only difference here is that you'd here folks screaming Science! Science!
Maybe you should extend this energy in tackling the guy I quoted..

He was the one that CLAIMED that THIS is the EVIDENCE of the EXISTENCE of your god.. shocked
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Loopdeeloopa: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

Make your research sir. In the creation model, we don't have all the animals that are on earth now at that time and the model predicts rapid speciation of animals from an original kind (from a genus or family level in taxonomy). This is what is being observed as speciation and hybridization nowadays.
Again, you should know that the size is not just one ship but an extreme ocean liner and Noah doesn't need to put adult animals, just pairs of the baby animals which God must have directed towards the ark. The Hollywood movie: Noah did an excellent job with the size of the ark and catastrophe of the event (though not still accurate though), but with every Hollywood rendition of historical events, it must corrupt the real history to make it very appealing to its audience.

Do a research on the subject and should be able to get answers to many questions that you may not even think to ask
The bible says the earth is about 6000years old, no way all animals would have diverged so quickly... It takes 100 of thousands of years for some animals eg Domestic dogs diverged from a now-extinct population of wolves 27,000-40,000 years ago.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
Bullshit. What was happening in Nigeria during the time of this flood Bible stories are no different to Oduduwa coming down from heaven.

Nigeria was greated in 1960, so it seems you are the one talking trash here.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
gypsey:
well .. baffle along. the bible you are reading from what language is it written in? Bible = B I B L E are those Hebrew letters? who introduced the bible and the word bible to you dumb africans?

now tell me in what language bible was written clever clog! angry

have you even heard of king James version bible? next time stay in your ignorant lane.
Hahahaha
Very funny grin grin
I actually find it difficult to respond as I'm still laughing
"Have you ever heard of King James Version bible?" Hahahaha
I was right all along to say that your comment baffles me. grin grin
Please, I'm not really making any mockery here but it is jus too funny.

Alright let's say something. The KJV is not even the first translation of the Bible in to English but it became the most popular TRANSLATION anyway in the 17th century. If it is a translation, how will it be written by the British? It's like saying that the Yorubas write the Bible because there is a Yoruba translation of the bible. The simple answer is that it was written in another language; Hebrew for most of the Old testament and Greek for the New testament. There are 10s of thousands of manuscripts in Greek for the New Testament which of course predates the English Language and the discovery of Dead Sea Scroll (DSS) which was dated to the time of Christ have majority of the Old Testament in the Original Hebrew.

You can make more research sir.

Peace
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
LMAO. We know for long how Christian frame stupid stories of scientists discovering hell and hearing screams of people, how scientists discovered garden of eden and I am sure this Noah's ark has just been discovered again for the 4th time. All the fake lies coming from Christians who are weeping in pains to prove that they're not fools for believing the sky bearded tyrant Jewish fairy. Christians just gather yourselves one day don't pray or request long life or anything good from your god just tell your god you all are gathered and let him just say "hello or hi" that's all you need to prove your god if not you will always remain a fool and a problem to mother nature.
grin grin grin grin the Holy spirit and Angel micheal, a blue eyed blonde and his twin brother Jesus will visit you soon to confirm

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Buliwyf:

And a nitwit will assume he knows someone's belief because it's different from his. You are actually dumb I can now confirm. A smart person would have reassessed his initial assumptions to consider if he was probably wrong. A dumb one will double down because actually admitting he was wrong is a sign of weakness to him. So sorry.

Even for atheists not all of them believe in the big bang. There are atheists that are flat-earthers to this day. So you equating atheism to believe in dinosaurs or any scientific consensus shows how ignorant you are. It's been long since I have had to engage dumb people.

Lol this is too fun. I now know how to get them on defensive mode. cheesy cheesy Lol omg grin Disunity in belief in the atheist community too? I thought you guys had it all figured out. Lol flat earthers haha haha.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Maybe you should extend this energy in tackling the guy I quoted..

He was the one that CLAIMED that THIS is the EVIDENCE of the EXISTENCE of your god.. shocked
Alright, I just saw that. But what actually got my attention is the generalization
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Accurate11(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Why r they even looking for d boat? Are they expecting another flood ?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Pelecius: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Loopdeeloopa:

The bible says the earth is about 6000years old, no way all animals would have diverged so quickly... It takes 100 of thousands of years for some animals eg Domestic dogs diverged from a now-extinct population of wolves 27,000-40,000 years ago.
500 years alone is not a small number of years not to talk of a thousand or 4500 years that this happened. Since Family and Genus is higher than the specie level, one only need a loss of function or traits from a group of some "kind" and this group can be called a new specie if Natural selection doesn't eliminate that group. It is being observed today especially in the lower complex organism such as strains of virus, resistance of bacteria to antibiotics etc.
That number of years is good enough again since scientists observe new species being born ever since than observing new structures (say feathers) added to an existing organism (say reptile)

The year you gave above is a conjecture. No one was there to know that age, relying of fossil to give date some times lead to circular reasoning. "It is so and so years because the fossil was found in so and so level of the geologic column, then the level of geologic column is so and so years because a certain fossil is found there".
Radiometric dating fails some time and the assumptions they rely on has been critiqued by many Scientists which is one of the reasons geologic column is being used most times to date fossils
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2020
If Noah Ark appear again , we plenty we go enter am from Nigeria .
Make the ark just carry is dey go anywhere , far away from Nigeria

Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1312417/archaeology-news-explorer-noah-ark-discovered-bible-christianity-spt

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Lordcassy: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
it's just christian explorers and creationist scientist making up fake news.. how do they know the ark does not belong to gligamesh because he too built an ark way before noah story actually noah story was concocted from there and if you want know how desperate creationist scientist are then go on youtube and search "creationist prove the earth is flat" and see shit bro....this story is hoax as the bible is just a book of myths, jewish myths non the less....The idea THAT GOD IS RACIST FOR CHOOSING THE JEWS JUST SICKENS ME.... grin grin grin grin grin grin...AND FUDGE RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

Hahahaha
Very funny grin grin
I actually find it difficult to respond as I'm still laughing
"Have you ever heard of King James Version bible?" Hahahaha
I was right all along to say that your comment baffles me. grin grin
Please, I'm not really making any mockery here but it is jus too funny.

Alright let's say something. The KJV is not even the first translation of the Bible in to English but it became the most popular TRANSLATION anyway in the 17th century. If it is a translation, how will it be written by the British? It's like saying that the Yorubas write the Bible because there is a Yoruba translation of the bible. The simple answer is that it was written in another language; Hebrew for most of the Old testament and Greek for the New testament. There are 10s of thousands of manuscripts in Greek for the New Testament which of course predates the English Language and the discovery of Dead Sea Scroll (DSS) which was dated to the time of Christ have majority of the Old Testament in the Original Hebrew.

You can make more research sir.

Peace
Rubbish! tell me what's different from what you have written above and my explainations, just because i didn't go off to tell a very a looong tale like you? you still didn't tell me what language your bible is written in and the ones nigerians are reading also, in what languange was the story of the bible in which you understand is written? can you read latin, Greek or hebrew? is king Jame bible not a bible? i am not sure if you are laughing at your ignorance or who's, either way keep laughing only i didn't find anything funny here. i am here to learn i don't know it all.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Lordcassy: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Pelecius:

500 years alone is not a small number of years not to talk of a thousand or 4500 years that this happened. Since Family and Genus is higher than the specie level, one only need a loss of function or traits from a group of some "kind" and this group can be called a new specie if Natural selection doesn't eliminate that group. It is being observed today especially in the lower complex organism such as strains of virus, resistance of bacteria to antibiotics etc.
That number of years is good enough again since scientists observe new species being born ever since than observing new structures (say feathers) added to an existing organism (say reptile)

The year you gave above is a conjecture. No one was there to know that age, relying of fossil to give date some times lead to circular reasoning. "It is so and so years because the fossil was found in so and so level of the geologic column, then the level of geologic column is so and so years because a certain fossil is found there".
Radiometric dating fails some time and the assumptions they rely on has been critiqued by many Scientists which is one of the reasons geologic column is being used most times to date fossils

BRO ALL YOU SAID HERE IS RUBBISH.. STOP CONFUSING YOUR TINY BRAIN AND IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OF BIOLOGY THEN YOU ARE A BAD ONE....firstly you can not compare bacteria and viruses evolution with that of mammals. E.coli replicates within 5minutes and even at that can not undergo mutation with out extreme stress and external activity like subjecting them to low antibiotics that they now become resistant to it that does not mean it a new species it is still E.coli just that it is resistant to some antibiotics. hyenas in south africa and the ones in the desert have difference in appearance that does not mean that it is a different hyena. they just have different way of conserving and adapting to environment. that does not make them different species
IF FAR EASIER FOR BACTERIA AND VIRUSES TO EVOLVE AS THEY ARE ONE OF THE SIMPLEST FORM OF LIFE AND FOR THE FACT THAT YOU SAID ANIMAL CAN DO THAT IN 500 YEARS SICKENS ME.

WE HAVE A TOTAL OF 9 MILLION SPECIES OF ANIMAL KNOWN SO FAR.. SO MALE AND FEMALE WOULD BE 18 MILLION BRO GO AND MEASURE NOAH ARK AND TELL HOW THE HELL YOU WANT TO FIT ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUAL SPECIES ON THE ARK? TELL ME
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by od501: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Don't say this crap near intelligent folks, you'd make a fool out of yourself.

Ok Sir, your ignorance has been well noted!
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

Anybody can make research, even you! Dont mistaken researchers with scientists.

Read the article, it says evangelical Christian explorers.....already, their research is flawed by cognitive bias

there is nothing science can do accurately
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by okeyben10: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
I long for the day they’d discover the Garden of Eden
Liars everywhere. How possible is it ?? After the ice age, a lot of things were destroyed. I won’t be surprised if they tell me Lot’s wife statue is still in tact

It is still intact.
Tourists are allowed to take of the salt and it never runs out.
You can even lick it if you want. It is not actual salt

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ok grin
At least I don't believe that the sun and moon revolves around the earth.

Nobody is expected to believe that, correct? It is inconsequential to your eternal salvation if the earth revolves or oscillates.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Farki: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Keep babbling.

Next time you are quoting the Bible quote it like it is written. Don't connive with the demons inside of you to manipulate Bible verses.

Good day.

Leviticus 11:1-8

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.

3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.

4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

5 And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Beny2019(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Great research work
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Archeologist, I dey use one eye look una ooo, doesn't this contradict dinasours somehow too, abi big bang theory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.