Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (95408 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Contradictory stories everywhere. Ooni of Ife also claimed Noah Ark is in Ile Ife, suddenly its 99.9% in Turkey. Lies everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4XlI5FELTM
so you even took the Ile Ife claim seriously?

Is there a mountain in Ile Ife, much less one called Ararat?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by OyinO: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
We are too informed to be deformed.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
What did the animals eat during their sojourn inside the ark and how was their waste disposed.
Did the fishes also came inside the ark or stayed in the water, what about ants and insects. How did the animals in Africa, Australia etc travel to get on the ark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by NiCurious: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
DAYOODS:

Bros,your statement shows you are ignorant. When was Nigeria created ?

During Lord Lugard's lifetime.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Bahddo:

There are many mentally derailed guys here. You will know them by their comments. Many of them deserve to be ignored.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
RaptorX:
What did the animals eat during their sojourn inside the ark and how was their waste disposed.
Did the fishes also came inside the ark or stayed in the water, what about ants and insects. How did the animals in Africa, Australia etc travel to get on the ark.

In your eyes, you have made a lot of sense. grin
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
NiCurious:

During Lord Lugard's lifetime.

grin
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2020
mrkings84:
No be only Noah ark, what of David Tabernacle remains?

Ark that was made of wood will still have remains after over 10kyrs
j

You've made a lot of nonsense guy.

The top of the mountain is cold and cold preserves things. And besides scientists have claimed to find woods older than that.

What about the fossils of 100 billion years they tell you mugus they found everyday.

Because they are scientists you believe them like zombies but have you known that there are thousands of science claims that were later found to be wrong?

For your eye you are smart. grin

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2020
nineone:
Wow, religious brainwashing and deception has kept men busy with bullshit

And 100billion years old fossils is not bullshit.

You are very smart less grin
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
I thought they said scientists dont believe in the bible
Read the article well.
Aren't scientists the ones rubbishing the claim undecided ?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Farki: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

When you read and interpret.

Do it with sense and don't because you want to mock the Bible be fooling yourself.

Your senselessness is displayed every time you attempt to mock the Bible.

If you don't understand English properly or your thinking faculty is faulty. I have snapped the Yoruba version for you and the demons of madness residing in you and your likes.

Next time you are quoting the Bible, quote it the exact way it is written. Not half way.

Take a look.

The Bible is a collection of unoriginal folk tales and Eastern philosophy compiled by Hebrews, Greeks and Romans.

I haven't even done anything but post Bible passages but it angered you so much that you went straight to petty insults.

The Bible clearly mocks itself by the ignorance of the writers who can't seem to go a chapter without contradicting themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2020
od501:

most part of bible are encrypted scientific text, more reason Albert Esstein and Sir Boyld read more bible than any science text.

Don't say this crap near intelligent folks, you'd make a fool out of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You can't believe the story of the garden of Eden and that of the wife of Lot. But you can believe the story of Ice Age. Who was alive during the Ice Age among the scientists that told you the story of Ice Age

Science said there were only nine planets till the 80s. How many are they today. Several other failed science beliefs. So all the lies that have been packed into your mendular are coming to be debunked like thousands of others. This is the link to just 10 failed science beliefs out of thousands.

https://www.famousscientists.org/10-most-famous-scientific-theories-that-were-later-debunked/

Do you see why you're 'dull'?
The article you're jubilating over clearly stated that those were theories. Most of them on that article were hypothesis, meaning, they haven't been proven yet but were just mere speculation.
Science does not just jump to a conclusion without proper research.
You should have read how they came about their knowledge of the ice age before coming to display your ignorance online. You're no different from those religious clowns who ask "how did they come up with the years" when a scientific research states that something dates back to millions of years.
At least, those who believe in the ice age are better than some group of ignorant misguided folks who believe that a man fit all the animals in this world into one boat.
Clown. undecided

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by rotvick(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2020
All these people commenting, did you actually read the article at all?
They didn't find nothing, just claim without proof.
I guess they will do anything to make a fat lie true
Noah's ark is batshit crap
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Arafatola: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2020
I'm a private school teacher. I lost my job due to the covid-19 pandemic, I've been living on my savings ever since coupled with some money I had borrowed from friends. I've been scouting for job to at least get something to cater for daily feedings and start settling my debts but it seems there's no way out of this.

Right now, I've no single kobo on me, the last time I eat anything was on Friday. It's tiring and I'm so depressed already.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by laosy(m): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
I thought they said scientists dont believe in the bible
Archeologist actually use the Bible to source for their findings

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by bkool7(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2020
The. Ark has been torn apart and the wood used to do other stuffs.
People in those days are not familiar with the importance of the ark. Like someone said, after a flood, with no trees and you need to buiLd houses, . what do you use if you have such a wooden ark?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
Bullshit. What was happening in Nigeria during the time of this flood Bible stories are no different to Oduduwa coming down from heaven.

Aswrrrrr
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by sammyj: 2:13am On Jul 27, 2020
I thought the same scientist said there is no God. Thank they are eaten up their words bits by bit!!
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
Good One,

#God is the Greatest,
#Jesus Christ Rules.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Bahddo:

Who wouldn't take the Ife claim seriously when it came out of the mouth of their supreme leader the whole world expects to come up with facts that can be backed up? So, who is correct, him or the scientists that came up with this finding and don't even know where Ile-ife is located on the globe?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:51am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Do you see why you're 'dull'?
The article you're jubilating over clearly stated that those were theories. Most of them on that article were hypothesis, meaning, they haven't been proven yet but were just mere speculation.
Science does not just jump to a conclusion without proper research.
You should have read how they came about their knowledge of the ice age before coming to display your ignorance online. You're no different from those religious clowns who ask "how did they come up with the years" when a scientific research states that something dates back to millions of years.
At least, those who believe in the ice age are better than some group of ignorant misguided folks who believe that a man fit all the animals in this world into one boat.
Clown. undecided

Science will continue to conveniently shift grounds and improve which is fine. It is your selective amnesia that is the problem when it vehemently trips off when you see the difference between the New Testament and the old testament.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

My brother, if you think about it too much, you'll give yourself unnecessary headache. grin
Those in different continents how did they hear about Noah's message?
Those in Africa, how did they know? How will they begin to travel to get to Noah's ark? grin so many contradictions.

You don't believe in miracles, remember?
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Image123(m): 3:05am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
But if the research was based on dinosaur remains, with millions of years attached to it, you'll be the first to discredit it.
Clowns.

Because science is not a miracle, duh. Science is something provable and repeatable. Pulling out millions of years from the anus and calling it carbon dating or radioactive blabla is forever laughable. The discrepancy and contradictions in each discovery is shameful. Someone would find a fingernail in the wilderness and make a book out of it giving you zobo models and pictures of what the creature loved eating and its first high school love. You will be shouting wow science because there is a documentary on it handled by professor. You are more gullible than most believers, only they've not yet found a way to tithe your gullibility. You already paid full tuition though.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by mmadu4: 3:07am On Jul 27, 2020
please i beg you find garden of eden so i can fly over there to masturbate to it
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Azatitebi(m): 3:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Befor u knw it u go hear say na Australia Dey found it
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by TittyLover: 3:22am On Jul 27, 2020
All these people are desperate to prove that Jewish mythical stories are the truth

Only religion can make people believe that a 4000 year old ark made of wood will still be in existence till now... Archeology my foot

3 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by ericmor: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Image123:

You don't believe in miracles, remember?

People have not spread that much then and water hasn’t taking over the land then. Remember there was no Nigeria before people started moving to the land and read the history of Lagos on how it was created compare to now even when I was a kid, I can remember so many bushy area are now developed and urban now. We look things the way we see it now forgotten It wasn’t the same way some yrs back
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 4:19am On Jul 27, 2020
This I too know ode will not shutup and let us have peace of mind. Na them go discover say earth nd sun na husband and wife before they divorce turn to ball.
Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 4:22am On Jul 27, 2020
This Noah's ark story is sounding more and more like a fable everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmmm......

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Passionate888:
So it's real? What would atheist say now?

Did you read the post undecided

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol. Fake story

They are always finding the ark

Lol scientist you so beloved are what you’re now spitting on because their claims doesn’t go your way.

Isn’t it odd that all the atheist in this thread no longer understand what the word “remains” mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.