Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (56636 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by EgunMogaji2: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
Guys, if you want to live long, avoid dating/marrying a lady like Tonto Dike

And if you've already made the mistake, divorce quickly and move on. Life is too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Justarandomguy: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2020
U just miss him that's all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Tflex01: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2020
jaydeevaa:
is he going to be governor to only the people of Akure north?...

Is that his LG
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Dalby(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2020
ipain:
na so na... worse is, they tell you to leave them alone and still attack you for doing that.

Feminist!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Shutupthere: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2020
jaydeevaa:
is he going to be governor to only the people of Akure north?...

Coming from you that just opened account to bash Churchill . Shutupthere

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Crochet: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Nice the best news ever
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Jodan10: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2020
I laugh in Spanish. U never see anything
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Facidio: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Am very sure one day she will come out to say that Churchill taped her. That she never consented to having sex with him.and the evidence she has is their son

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Dalby(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2020
I read every post and everyone seems to be in agreement that she has done the right thing, but the intent behind her so called forgiveness is suspect.
Abeg Churchill you have managed to escape the first time, no even think am to go back. Tonto is a very toxic lady, a drowning person will catch at every straw and you just might be it...
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by DigitB: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
geolabious:
So please what should we do?

Fry beans maybe undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Lexusgs430: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Dpharisee:

He was a scammer simple. shocked

Hmmmmmmmm...... Are you saying, Hushpuppy & Churchill, dey the same whatsapp group.......

Maybe emoney is one of the admins......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by therajah: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2020
You for no forgive am.. you think you would easily get another husband? Nobody wants to marry a ...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by MrFly(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
madam u feel u deserve a second chance. Churchill will neva give u 1.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Stallion93(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Okay naw! So is it still King Tonto abi U dan change am to Queen?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by jrusky(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

Fact!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by deebrain(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Anyone that takes this woman seriously, is stupid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by RPG2020(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2020
muzeze77:
She was scammed by that guy, I think she has been truthful but she has to move on, hatred holds one back

Na so you dull?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by jrusky(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2020
therajah:
You for no forgive am.. you think you would easily get another husband? Nobody wants to marry a ...

Don't mind her she think its that easy to jump to the street and just pick a man and drag him to registry or church altar for marriage.

No matter how popular or rich you are the moment you outpriced your value forget it no man will want any union with you and anyone that even attempt it just want to chop clean mouth.

You better bring your ego down and have peace of mind. I like you before but lost my respect due to your diplayed Delilah atitude.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by bluebay(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Owu wan Dey blow madam. Sense don Dey correct .
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by RPG2020(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Fight wey she nor fit win, na she dey forgive make this girl enter house she too loose �% nonsense na tiwa remain Hegoat savage

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by MayorGold001(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2020
This lady again.. trying to be relevant.. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by MayorGold001(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2020
This lady again.. trying to be relevant.. cool cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by TruthHurts100: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Lol madam don broke oooo. Who needs forgiveness here. You're the one to beg for Churchill's forgiveness.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Innobee99(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Something u should have done long ago...

Aunty, don tire to dey jump from one bed to another ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by mpeg(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
She has received small sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by otino(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
So the KING in you just died? Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Bukolaberry(f): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Am happy for you, you should have thought of your son at the first place before all the bruhaha my sister internet Don't forget things, the very day you decide to marry you should no that you marry that man with his baggage, if you had forgive at first they won't be need for this . it's better late than never, anyway welcome back it's being long we see your face on naira land .Tontolet is back.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by SexytorresE(f): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Drama queen is back to media. She see say go no go, she don Dey fade away from social media na em she come bring this one up. Tonto dike will always be Tonto. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Somtoo Dike or Tonto Dike whatever, misspoke on stereotype, by mentioning Pete Edochie. Pete Edochie did not went into acting for bread and butter, but for the love of it. Pete Edochie was not an Ovoko , but a man of immense substance all round, In no way can he play a role beneath the aura of his personality. Somtoo Dike find your levels at Ajangbadi or Rumuola junction
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Petdagr8t(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Is like Tonto babe don go broke again, she is now looking for a way to go back to Cherchil to dig more gold
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.