Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (56622 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by jamesadewale(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2020
very good
Check my signature to discover how to make money on telegram.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
Guys, if you want to live long, avoid dating/marrying a lady like Tonto Dike
Gbam, Hahaha grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by SmartPolician: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
DropsMic:
Aunty just wan enter news

I know that many guys hate Tonto, but try get some sense na

Did you not read the part that says Tonto was interviewed by Dele Momodu?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by bukatyne(f): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Aseju ma n di asete.

Tonto, tire ti bo si asete.

While forgiveness is good, your timing is very awful.

I admire Churchill sha. Like water off a duck's back, he continued to dust you off.

That guy is an excellent example on how to treat haters and do your thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by toye440: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
walahi just dumped one like her recently.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by toprealman: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Come this girl Pete has done his bit. What is your own legacy in the industry?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Petdagr8t(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Is like Tonto babe don go broke again, she is now looking for a way to go back to Churchil and dig more gold
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by toye440: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2020
muzeze77:
She was scammed by that guy, I think she has been truthful but she has to move on, hatred holds one back
lies she couldn't get over him, she miss the guy terribly. Why not organise village ppl make dem help you beg Mr Churchill instead of sulking and dying secretly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by afroxyz: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:
Tonto wants to become the First Lady.....see Igbo lady chicken sense....

The father of your child....that is capable to cater and train his son is being deprived the privilege and you are talking about forgiveness here....
God punish you and your forgiveness.....

You even name the child king Andre Tonto instead of Churchill +(the father's surname)....some people are just daft...what does the law if the law says? Except the man doesn't have the financial well-to-do to take care of the child that is when you can do anything you like about the child but i think this man can take good care of you and your child, so, why are. you depriving him of his child....

I don't blame you, I blame the man that left all the beautiful Yoruba Ladies in Nd outside of the country and gone for the stupid Nyamiri Olosho lady like Dike. Tonto to wife.......what you find is what you get....shikenah!

Tueh. I spit in her head

Is Tonto Dike igbo? Why are you disgracing yourself and your kinsmen with your ignorance like a mad man dancing naked in the market? Apply sense before you talk in public next time
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2020
you know my annoying part with lady is the way she use Christianity or Jesus to cover her dirty lines, imagine what she said that she do read her Bible if you don't forgive you won't be forgiven good, she forgot to read wife submit to your husband because he's your head, what a charlatan behavior. I don't take Tonto words serious or probably she want to make headlines this week
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Bestbeelieve: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Mtchwwwwwww, she don c Churchill campaign poster for Governor of Ondo State. Now, juz wait a bit, imagine for 2 seconds in your mind that Tonto is a First Lady to a Governor....oya wake up oh, abeg wake up oh, omg, smoke oh, c smoke coming out from ur head, ewooo......*pours cold wata on your head*........open ur eyes na, plsssss, i wun tell u to imagine dah kain tin again, abeg no go enta coma ohhhhh, biko.... Tanx God u don dey ok back. Plz I juz wan to no for recording purposes, wen u imagine it for 2 seconds, wot kinda nightmare du af - izit d conjuring 2 type of nightmare or Ring type of nightmare? grin

hanty wan be first lady o!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by highness25(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3EmWBIyfw
I have forgiven my ex-husband for the sake of my son- Tonto Dikeh
On Sunday July 26, Tonto Dikeh, had an interview with journalist, Dele Momodu where she revealed that she has forgiven her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill for the sake of their child, King Andre.
Tonto while speaking on the importance of forgiveness, said she forgives so she would not be stagnated in life, career and other ares and that she has gotten to read the part of the bible where God said he wouldn't forgive us if we do not forgive others. She also stated that she forgives easily now but doesn't like being provoked by the things a person does after she has forgiven such a person.
She also spoke about her career as an actress where she said she has rejected some roles so she doesn't get stereotyped. Citing Pete Edochie as an example of an actor who has been stereotyped over the years, Tonto said she has often rejected the attempt by the movie industry to get her to always feature as a particular character.
She also spoke about her clash with the law enforcement agents in Dubai last year.

Madam, that's your business, I have my own business here
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by AdemolaA2: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

You are very right !!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Austineva(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Finally back to d 1min man. Alu mee! Abeg, come let's be going joor

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Wigetsolar: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by JB4life: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2020
All she said in this interview are very much in order.It is human way to err,but it is Divine way to forgive.

But the person forgiven should not repeat the offence again,if he really committed the alleged offence ab initio, because some troublesome women,imagines and conjures problem where non exists.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by anochuko01(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Wigetsolar:
Not true. I saw her recently in Maitama, guess what, she pulled up in One G wagon and Mercedes CLS in his entourage.

I think she is humble now, cos she greeted me and I form like say I no know say she be celeb.
Well, having those kinda cars doesn't really stop her from being broke. Broke get levels.
Since She's been off the news lately, I can also say that something has changed about her.
Let's wait and see
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Forgiven him for what exactly? guy had a lucky escape from a metally unstable woman, who are these people anyway? undecided we don't even know them over here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
anochuko01:

Well, having those kinda cars doesn't really stop her from being broke. Broke get levels.
Since She's been off the news lately, I can also say that something has changed about her.
Let's wait and see
Honestly, i don't know why nigerians believe cars are a sign of wealth or richness, cars are liabilities, they take and take and take funds and never gives back. once a nigerian comes across a few change they rush to buy a car (liability) i have been driving a Benz SuV i purchased on finance for 3 years now, in few weeks i will go, give that back to them and pick up another new 2020 class.

My former landlord an Indian guy owns 33 houses as at 2012 i don't know how many he owns now and he still drives a classic volvo. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by ukwealth: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Thank God for that. I pray that they will come back together. More grace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by jaydeevaa(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2020
oga I didn't bash churchill, I'm just wondering why his campaign manifesto only talks about working for Ondo north...u people are just so full of hate
Shutupthere:

Coming from you that just opened account to bash Churchill . Shutupthere
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Edusouls(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Snake woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Seunpaul01(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Beggi beggi.... What a new style of begging..... Plz, let's continue.

D news sweet me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Ofokajeremy(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Tonto Dikeh, it took you so many years to forgive someone that doesn't last more than 40 seconds in bed for the sake of your son. Mathematically, how Long will it take you to forgive someone who can last more than 40 minutes in bed for the sake of a daughter?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by gnykelly(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2020
gypsey:
Honestly, i don't know why nigerians believe cars are a sign of wealth or richness, cars are liabilities, they take and take and take funds and never gives back. once a nigerian comes across a few change they rush to buy a car (liability) i have been driving a Benz SuV i purchased on finance for 3 years now, in few weeks i will go, give that back to them and pick up another new 2020 class.

My former landlord an Indian guy owns 33 houses as at 2012 i don't know how many he owns now and he still drives a classic volvo. grin

I guess you are abroad
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Ategberoson(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2020
I learnt a lot of from Churchill, ignoring a toxic lady will surely put her at her place when she's exhausted
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by oglalasioux(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
After you've cut your nose to spite your face? Time is coming when your son will never forgive you for the foolish rants you had with your ex husband.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by theafricanparr1: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2020
#BBNaija: Kaisha, Lucy Exchanged Words Over Used Menstrual Pads (Video)

Read more: https://www.theafricanparrot.com/2020/07/bbnaija-kaisha-lucy-exchanged-words.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Shutupthere: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2020
jaydeevaa:
oga I didn't bash churchill, I'm just wondering why his campaign manifesto only talks about working for Ondo north...u people are just so full of hate
What has his manifesto got to do with the thread. You full of peace ...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2020
afroxyz:

Is Tonto Dike igbo? Why are you disgracing yourself and your kinsmen with your ignorance like a mad man dancing naked in the market? Apply sense before you talk in public next time

Wait...Ikwerre people in Port Harcourt River State are majorly dominated by Igbo people.....
So, make your research before you start jumping to conclusions
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Aspayastudenthu(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2020
it's stagnation though - for those who may be trying to adopt the word.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Chochovini: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2020
sheguy:
Not after hearing that the guy is contesting for a political position. My brother, fear woman.
. VERY Well on point Sir. Better Oil dey your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Ikeji Buys A Lexus Jeep (Pics) / Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.