Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (56640 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by PaulH07: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3EmWBIyfw
I have forgiven my ex-husband for the sake of my son- Tonto Dikeh
On Sunday July 26, Tonto Dikeh, had an interview with journalist, Dele Momodu where she revealed that she has forgiven her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill for the sake of their child, King Andre.
Tonto while speaking on the importance of forgiveness, said she forgives so she would not be stagnated in life, career and other ares and that she has gotten to read the part of the bible where God said he wouldn't forgive us if we do not forgive others. She also stated that she forgives easily now but doesn't like being provoked by the things a person does after she has forgiven such a person.
She also spoke about her career as an actress where she said she has rejected some roles so she doesn't get stereotyped. Citing Pete Edochie as an example of an actor who has been stereotyped over the years, Tonto said she has often rejected the attempt by the movie industry to get her to always feature as a particular character.
She also spoke about her clash with the law enforcement agents in Dubai last year.

O jebi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) / Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.