Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. (8447 Views)

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Ababbio: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Gone are the days when looking for spouse on social media is an abomination, nowadays people do make use of platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram and so on, to search for their soulmates.

The good things is that many do get ladies and gentlemen of their choice through these platforms and are happily married, though some might end up with liars, social media usefulness in this regard is irrefutable.

In likewise manner this beautiful Fulani lady with a username on Twitter, has took to her page to announced that she is in need of a man for husband.

Many people took to the comment section to rebuke the lady for advertising herself, saying she is too beautiful for that, while some said they are ready to marry her.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/27/who-want-to-marry-me-im-simple-nigeria-lady-in-search-of-husband/

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Righteousness89(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Ababbio: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Cc: lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Juliusmomoh: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Only God know's why cry
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Coder2Client(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
She looks like a fulani girl with that mark on her for head. Anyway, she will get many suitors only if she can manage them

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by JustBeingFrank(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
So she carry cement plaster the black spot in the first picture. grin Well it's good she added the original copy of herself in pics 2.

6 Likes

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by MJBOLT: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
i have never heard of a beautiful fulani lady looking for a husband,this story get as e be

5 Likes

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Shellsploit: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by hisgrace090: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Lesson,. Don't die in silence.

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by articleme(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
nice move
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Very soon ladies will be the one toasting guys
Guys be ready grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Goldencheese(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin
She may be kidding but if she's not, she has gotten herself before the eyeballs of interested men.
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2020
You're truly beautiful
But is your behaviour also beautiful angry

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by uchihajt: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
My favourite scripture in the bible.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Righteousness89(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2020
uchihajt:

My favourite scripture in the bible.. grin grin grin

Hahahaha.... you are Funny!

Of all Scriptures.. your Favorite!!
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by UDUJ(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahhahahahhahhah cheesy grin cheesy

I completely agree with you. This Bible passage fits this setting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by farem: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is only one quotation in your lifetime to refer to what the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by kiddkash(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
can you handle big gbola?
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by frankoben(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will marry her only if her tribesmen gimme the assurance that I will skip the flogging aspect of their marriage ceremonies.
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Ababbio: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
frankoben:
I will marry her only if her tribesmen gimme the assurance that I will skip the flogging aspect of their marriage ceremonies.

grin grin grin
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wrong prescription of the word. Just like prescribing headache drug to a patient diagnosed with diabetes. How did her request correlate with your bible quotation?

A single lady is searching for a single man for marriage, not a polygamous request. Moreso, where are other ladies dragging to marry a man altogether with her?

Thine zeal without wisdom might consume you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by princepee: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Makeup masking things ...she look ordinary in the second picture.

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by ContractKiller: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Isn't this the one that twerks on Instagram?

[img]https://images./6ntbmDfzibiAy4Si7Z3gF4.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by merieam16(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
U nailed it..i was discussing this passage with sum1 just yesterday. The bible is indeed complete

3 Likes

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Donotread: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Is not yet that DAY grin
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by ibrutex(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

The way this guy go dey talk self like say na him even write the Bible
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by placeofallure(f): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
A very pretty lady once slid into my husband's private account and was offering herself, not to him of course. She said she knew he's married, she was only wondering if he had friends like him who are still bachelors. She's been shortchanged many times, she's tired and she just wants to settle down.

6 Likes

Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol.. na everything una take as news. These girls use it to get more followers
Re: "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. by Pablo25: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) / Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience / If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.