Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (99971 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by skinny419(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
2much knacking make milkin gurl go dry, if u know u know.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Kennyxton: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians

So, at this level, you don't know what is and what is not decent.

What a generation!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by 0llamide: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!

God bless you, you've got the sight
what many of us are seeing is just a clown turned into a beautiful and sexy lady: we need fixing, along with this girl
it would have been a positive turn around in her life if she hasn't lost that decency
what shall it profit a women who drop some pounds along with her clothes

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by codedlee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Trench marks ayiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
She's a very contagious elegantly woman.

I entrust my likeliness upon her beauty. She is an arousal and a legally beauty of an entity.

Nonsense!

When I man is a looking far samtin to eat. undecided
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
tiswell:
She would have made more sense as a chubby lady if she had upgraded her fashion sense. She is ugly as a slim lady.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She is beautiful to me in the second pic. Beautiful and sexy.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's well
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
samsard:
[s]You lack sense. Only fools will think a woman is indecent in a exercise outfit while she's showing off a healthier look. If you were secure and in control of your morals and urges, that picture won't offend you. Typical of Bible thumpers, there's no logic to your shallow reasoning[/s]

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by jmichael259(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
How many years difference?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by barrypro: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Investnow2017:

grin grin grin grin grin From which church to which church? cheesy

Na my mouth you wan hear am?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by passionberry(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!

Judge not..
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
So creepy

undecided undecided
WILLuKPquiet:
She's a very contagious elegantly woman.

I entrust my likeliness upon her beauty. She is an arousal and a legally beauty of an entity.

Nonsense!

When I man is a looking far samtin to eat. undecided
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad

She should share her tt and bobi in name of weight reduction. The things wey many women dey wear this days na eye sour. Some of dem don already naked because u don see everything finish.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by john650(m): 3:11am On Jul 28, 2020
I like her bigger. At least she won't have "I too fine" attitude. The slimmer her go get bad attitude because she don fine.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Pointnoire(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2020
For even opening this thread you are a hypocrite angry angry angry

Righteousness89:
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by NiCurious: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2020
In the first picture she was smiling and looked content, though.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Therapyken(m): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

she nor really fat for that pic sha
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Therapyken(m): 5:38am On Jul 28, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
if she dress as in the second pic go public place then na problem be that o. Christians should not give room for others to stumble. The Bible says this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2020
BizBayo:

Deeper Life Worldwide Outreach grin

Lolz
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by yfo: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

So if your wife dresses the way she used to dress, will you be happy?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bostin(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Uyi168:
From deeper life to olosho.. cheesy
You say wat ?? Loool

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by tizzyloaded(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2020
don't worry you will soon fat back, just get pregnant first
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Is understanding so difficult for you?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by GlobalWay: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
barrypro:
This aint no transformation, She just changed church.
BlackfireX:
I like her better in the first picture...
Righteousness89:
Choi! You so smart bro.
Deeper Life to COZA! grin
More crest to her gbola!
What a disgraceful fall from Grace to grass.
HellFire keep enlarging and many cheering themselves away into it.
Reward on the Way, all eyes go soon clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by olumide006: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
A Smart Way to Make Money During COVID-19
Are you looking for a smart and legal way to earn money during COVID-19?
Start a professional cleaning business today, and specialize in medical cleaning, office cleaning, or residential cleaning
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? AND EARN A DEGREE?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dont get it twisted. If she's SLIMMER, why dressing indecently

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
ARE U SURE THE FIRST ISN'T THE LAST?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.