Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (99968 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Analyst7: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
U got point mehn...i dont know why alot of ppl find this offensive, there's no crime being slim but the second is quite revealing, camel toe is obvious, she can still dress superb without revealing and her new body transform shes trying to show will still be peng, alot of ppl condeming this comment can u even allow ur wife post this on social media or greet ur friend in that in ur house without feeling the need for her to change, ppl be using nobody holy pass as filthy excuse, should u always continue to do everything that is wrong with u using that line as justification...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by dayleke: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
sevo:
One question....wetin happen to the bobby

Good question....
Abi na packaging?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by toprealman: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
Your type will marry the before lady and perpetually disturb and spend your fortune on the later type of ladies.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by toprealman: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Analyst7:

U got point mehn...i dont know why alot of ppl find this offensive, there's no crime being slim but the second is quite revealing, camel toe is obvious, she can still dress superb without revealing and her new body transform shes trying to show will still be peng, alot of ppl condeming this comment can u even allow ur wife post this on social media or greet ur friend in that in ur house without feeling the need for her to change, ppl be using nobody holy pass as filthy excuse, should u always continue to do everything that is wrong with u using that line as justification...
Your mind is evil! You committed an e-rape by zooming that shii......renew your mind bro.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is it every day this same girl loses weight? For the past five years and counting, her pictures find a way to surface online.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by tkgindofa(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep it up BROTHER, those of US with you, are more than the few always castigating you, on this forum; those that are condemning you are bird's of the same feathers. The TRUTH is certainly BITTER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad

Read to understand instead of reading to respond
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians

I hope you'd encourage your daughter/sisters to appear same way as the second visual?

When the Bible asked that women should dress in all modesty, i bet your own type of Christianity wasn't in existence then

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by princepee: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why is it paining you?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
olaboy33:

She never had a sense of decency.

Her transformation simply gave her more confidence to ply her trade.

Touche
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
samsard:
Obviously you're suffering from poor taste. She looks healthier.
on the devil side her new look is decent. As for me I vote for her old looks.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by uvie66: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
I beg to differ, I prefer the latter.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Deeper life pastor spotted.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A woman took to Twitter to share photos of her transformation and it's hard to believe it's the same person in both photos, Reports.

In one of the photos which was shared to On Twitter, the woman was much bigger. In the second photo, she had slimmed down considerably and her fashion sense had also transformed.

She captioned the photos: "When I tell you God has been good."

And she no bleach o. Kudos!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by uvie66: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
AFONAMARO:

I hope you'd encourage your daughter/sisters to appear same way as the second visual?

When the Bible asked that women should dress in all modesty, i bet your own type of Christianity wasn't in existence then
with all the Christianity and lslamisation in Nigeria, we are still one of the most corrupt Nation on earth.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by bigcee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
olaboy33:

She never had a sense of decency.
Her transformation simply gave her more confidence to ply her trade.
How do you know she never had a decency? Ona go just dey talk any how.

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
This Slawormir will kill me with laugh one day cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
If you're a man, and that picture seduces you, oh yes its indecent pls, see contour and underpant gap grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by bigcee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
olumide4christ:
"I personally don't see much difference in her size"
Are you blind or what?

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good girl gone bad

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
She was once a deeper life member but now a Jezebel's daughter....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
uvie66:
with all the Christianity and lslamisation in Nigeria, we are still one of the most corrupt Nation on earth.

�. But my concern is on the second visual which reeks of lack of decency
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by yemiosinbajo: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
olumide4christ:

I personally don't see much difference in her size...the major difference is in her fashion sense...she has changed from wearing clothes that cover the sensitive parts of her body to wearing bikini and co that reveals her actual shape, which was not seen in the previous photograph. In addition, she has transitioned from no frills hair cut to fixing braids on her hair.

The change is not about size but in fashion. She has not really slimmed down, for me.

For me, she looks more natural and homely in the 1st picture than in the 2nd.

I thought I was the only one who observed this. Her weight didn't really change. In the before picture, if she was wearing the tight fitted dress in her second pic, one would see she's almost the same. Same applies to if she was wearing the big dress in her after picture. In addition to the fashion sense you mentioned, the other difference is her makeup and camera quality. I personally prefer the lady in the first pic.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Peppysco: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Righteousman on point!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by samsard(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrSensor:
on the devil side her new look is decent. As for me I vote for her old looks.
You guys are fools. She was fat in the old picture and could have added more. She worked out to achieve a more healthy look which she she is showing off and all you guys see is indecency. The problem is not with her dressing but with your mind. What exactly were you expecting her to wear to show off the success of her workout routine? Deeper Life skirts?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bbbwings: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Now I see that most nairalanders heads are not correct

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
That thigh gap sweet ooo. But I like thick babies grin grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
samsard:
[s]You guys are fools. She was fat in the old picture and could have added more. She worked out to achieve a more healthy look which she she is showing off and all you guys see is indecency. The problem is not with her dressing but with your mind. What exactly were you expecting her to wear to show off the success of her workout routine? Deeper Life skirts?[/s]
nonsense

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad

He's talking about her decency dressing and not body size.

don't let your emotions prevent you from interpreting people's criticisms with sense. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.