Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (99970 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Not shocked, a lot of hard work went into this though

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by tiswell(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
She would have made more sense as a chubby lady if she had upgraded her fashion sense. She is ugly as a slim lady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by dammie4j(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
H
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by BlackfireX: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
I like her better in the first picture...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad
her old looks is much better than the the latest look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bluffly: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad
Pay more attention to the word "dressed"

6 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
They will say its wrong to body shame or fat shame. But once they manage lose weight like this they will want to kill us with their before and after body.

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Uyi168: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
From deeper life to olosho.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by nexta007(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
E no sopos shock any1 na. Nothing day new for the results. Bigger and larger people done achieve even better results sef...9ja sha.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
Please give us your definition of indecent dressing.

I'm curious to know.

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
You too yarn dust!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
They will say its wrong to body shame or fat shame. But once they manage lose weight like this they will want to kill us with their before and after body.
You dey mind them? Clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
But I see no difference. ☹️
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sir Righteousness

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by olumide4christ: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A woman took to Twitter to share photos of her transformation and it's hard to believe it's the same person in both photos, Reports.

In one of the photos which was shared to On Twitter, the woman was much bigger. In the second photo, she had slimmed down considerably and her fashion sense had also transformed.

She captioned the photos: "When I tell you God has been good."

I personally don't see much difference in her size...the major difference is in her fashion sense...she has changed from wearing clothes that cover the sensitive parts of her body to wearing bikini and co that reveals her actual shape, which was not seen in the previous photograph. In addition, she has transitioned from no frills hair cut to fixing braids on her hair.

The change is not about size but in fashion. She has not really slimmed down, for me.

For me, she looks more natural and homely in the 1st picture than in the 2nd.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bluffly: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
What is our business with her abdomen and an underwear showing camel toe

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Her Carmel toe is bulgy

Can't wait to burst her hairy honey box
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by bigfish3k: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
The difference is in the dressing

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by doctor306(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
i knew it was you even b4 I saw ur monika

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by rhames(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

Morning daran!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:

Painful but true. Not forgetting how their dress sense would automatically change. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bkayyy: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
I only have one word about this transformation "HOT"

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by olawonder(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

Ha. with this spiritual blindness, life’s finished!

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Clifford121(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
una go just come online dai type rubbish! how is this in any way indecent??
Righteousness89:

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by ibkonekt(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Female nature...never believe what they say..only believe what they do

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Correct.
Forget about them haters, they all don't understand what decency means.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Ojekere6543: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Stake on time
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
G
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
God Bless You UDOKA BEST LOVE, For Sharing This Transformation.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

She captioned the photos: "When I tell you God has been good."

What has this got to do with loosing weight?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.