Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State (20770 Views)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

allah was a Christian isn't it grin
Muhammadu Buhari & I wrote the Bible now and definitely as we don't have deity with lower case at the beginning. it must be a Christian deity. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by pelepeleb: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
The junior officials in Nigeria army are faithfull and loyal to their promise and keep it with their life but the senior ones are not faithful and not loyal to the promise they made that they will defend Nigeria. That is why the junior are dying like chicken and the seniors are claiming it is a lie, it is not true.
So the junior are now walking away massively, retiring from unfaithful leaders in Nigeria army.
SORRY for the big disappointment.
God will keep you as you decide to do this.
their caliphate will not stand since you have done your best with your life but your top officers are rejoicing over your death.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
When few Muslims commit acts that negates teachings of Islam, Christians ascribe it to Islam & the whole of muslims but hate it with passion when same is done to them.
We will serve you from the same bowl you . . .

"The group wants an Islamic caliphate in Northern Nigeria" we should ascribe Islamic caliphate to Christianity abi? Walai kosi opolo kan so bayii lori e odeson undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by vegafbs: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Again, Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Magumeri in Borno State

Magumeri is currently under Boko Haram siege, they came into the town few minutes ago and started shooting sporadically,” said one of the sources.

SAD

https://theupdates.net/again-boko-haram-terrorists-attack-magumeri-in-borno-state/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Jesus came with sword and so bokoharam boys learnt from him that peace ain't an option & the bought swords as instructed.

Oya tell us whom Jesus Christ killed with sword?? Din-din-rin omo grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Oya tell us whom Jesus Christ killed with sword?? Din-din-rin omo grin
virtually all killings in the Bible.
John 1:1
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Exodus 23:27
“I will send my terror ahead of you and create panic among all the people whose lands you invade. I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Agents of Jesus. grin

Those people Boko haram are killing are they idol worshippers because you are quoting Exodus now grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
virtually all killings in the Bible.
John 1:1

Den no get name oponu grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

allah was a Christian isn't it grin
this word is strange to Islam but it must be a Christian deity as their deities start with lowercase attached to them.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Den no get name oponu grin
oponu pikin, they are countless besides last night I already posted some verses just as I did today.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Those people Boko haram are killing are they idol worshippers because you are quoting Exodus now grin
No they are fighting for the Bible deity you mentioned earlier & hence Exodus, Deuteronomy, kings, judges, Samuel etc.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by kiddkash(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
next week, they'd be granted amnesty
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Exodus 23:27
“I will send my terror ahead of you and create panic among all the people whose lands you invade. I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Agents of Jesus. grin
noting concern jesus and exodus head slammer. instead of reminiscencing on how to librate yourself from a blood sucking religion, you are here finding excuses why the blood letting in your religion is appropriate.
only islam bred:
boko haram
iswap
isis
isil
taliban
etc
and you haven't asked yourself a sane question why. The Jesus you just quoted there said we should pray for our enemies, he also said that if you are slapped on one cheek that you should turn the other, he also said that you can only retaliate when someone offends you 47x7times and you honestly know what it means but what did your glorious mohammed say? was he not the one that was going about drunk raping any thing that looks like female, killing husbands to take their wives and so on. was it not this your same islam that that someone in denmark made a cartoon of your useless prophet, fiam! you all carried knives and started slaughtering people, same islam is what you say you no wan do again, fiam! they want to behead you.
tueh! islam ajoka. it is a disgusting religion I swear, sorry to my muslim friends but I gat say the truth.
you should be ashamed of yourself for being a muslim at this particular point in time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Tumbulum: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Arrewa come here and post pictures of kano and Kaduna
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
And Christianity was & still is associated with propagation of peace in Hiroshima & Nagasaki (250,000 dead), 6million Jews killed by Christians or 15-20 million people killed by Orthodox Christian Stalin, or the 1.5- 3 million killed during the 30years wars or the 5 million killed during Christian crusade?
Mind you the whole killing in the NE is around 40,000 for the past 10yrs according to records (not that I am justifying it.)
I have never seen an imbecilic muslim like this one, how can a sane person be permutating numbers of dead people just to justify that his religion is useless.
those hitler, stalin and co, weren't they killing christians? did they say they were doing it for jesus or their God like how boko and co shout allah kubar before slaughtering people, oga you are bereft of sense and empathy to ever engage yourself in this nasty argument. islam is an epitome and embodiment of everything unnatural and unattractive to human survival.
so the bomb thrown in hiroshima and nagasaki was a religious war? your sense is petrified just like mohammed's preeq before pigs dug his dead body up to eat, so there were no muslim american soldiers then? guy your biological root is senile.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
No they are fighting for the Bible deity you mentioned earlier & hence Exodus, Deuteronomy, kings, judges, Samuel etc.

Werey killing no dey tire you for Islam nii grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Werey killing no dey tire you for Islam nii grin
Werey pikin, Did killings tire una for Christianity?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

I have never seen an imbecilic muslim like this one, how can a sane person be permutating numbers of dead people just to justify that his religion is useless.
those hitler, stalin and co, weren't they killing christians? did they say they were doing it for jesus or their God like how boko and co shout allah kubar before slaughtering people, oga you are bereft of sense and empathy to ever engage yourself in this nasty argument. islam is an epitome and embodiment of everything unnatural and unattractive to human survival.
so the bomb thrown in hiroshima and nagasaki was a religious war? your sense is petrified just like mohammed's preeq before pigs dug his dead body up to eat, so there were no muslim american soldiers then? guy your biological root is senile.
Oho!
E pain am say we get statistics. grin
Don't come & act holier than anybody here.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by gbagyiza: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
xpressionx:
Not again.
Can't Buhari just change service chiefs and inject fresh ideas?
The way he's acting seems like he has given up on this country.
Anyway he once said it.

There is something hidden about Buhari not wanting to change his service chiefs. But I believe God will expose everything thing someday.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Werey pikin, Did killings tire una for Christianity?

Ngbo your biological root is senile. grin heyah pele oo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

noting concern jesus and exodus head slammer. instead of reminiscencing on how to librate yourself from a blood sucking religion, you are here finding excuses why the blood letting in your religion is appropriate.
only islam bred:
boko haram
iswap
isis
isil
taliban
etc
and you haven't asked yourself a sane question why. The Jesus you just quoted there said we should pray for our enemies, he also said that if you are slapped on one cheek that you should turn the other, he also said that you can only retaliate when someone offends you 47x7times and you honestly know what it means but what did your glorious mohammed say? was he not the one that was going about drunk raping any thing that looks like female, killing husbands to take their wives and so on. was it not this your same islam that that someone in denmark made a cartoon of your useless prophet, fiam! you all carried knives and started slaughtering people, same islam is what you say you no wan do again, fiam! they want to behead you.
tueh! islam ajoka. it is a disgusting religion I swear, sorry to my muslim friends but I gat say the truth.
you should be ashamed of yourself for being a muslim at this particular point in time.
but john 1:1 says it does.
I rather believe John 1:1 than a lost soul that knows nothing & still under his parents tutelage.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Oho!
E pain am say we get statistics. grin
Don't come & act holier than anybody here.

Eru iku, "Your biological root is senile." Lobatan fun e grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Ngbo your biological root is senile. grin heyah pele oo
the senile you left at home has the above biological roots.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Harrykn: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
I think its time eveyone in single nigga in bornu should have weapons for self defence. Government keep lying.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

only islam bred:
boko haram
iswap
isis
isil
taliban
etc
We simply obeyed Jesus by buying swords just as his disciples did & cut off the ears of a Pilate slave. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
the senile you left at home has the above biological roots.

Oloribu until you sha disgrace yourself openly

I remove my hand from you case

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
but john 1:1 says it does.
I rather believe John 1:1 than a lost soul that knows nothing & still under his parents roof.
this is what they teach you in almajiri school, have you washed your preeq with your kettle because of that puss and smelly green fluid that ooze out of there cos of your poor hygiene. I read mohammed died with his tongue outside his mouth after consuming the poisoned meat from that girl he was planning to rape and that pigs dug up his decaying body and ate almost half of him that it was just half smelly petrifying mohammed that was reburied with no preeq.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by stormborn28(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari is the most clueless president currently in office in the world
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Oloribu until you sha disgrace yourself openly

I remove my hand from you case
oloribu offspring no remove am ooo.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

this is what they teach you in almajiri school, have you washed your preeq with your kettle because of that puss and smelly green fluid that ooze out of there cos of your poor hygiene. I read mohammed died with his tongue outside his mouth after consuming the poisoned meat from that girl he was planning to rape and that pigs dug up his decaying body and ate almost half of him that it was just half smelly petrifying mohammed that was reburied with no preeq.
It is the poor hygiene that Christian girls & women love which made em to troop enmass to Arabia to give Arab alimajira Mouth Action & eat their smelly shit for cash that they come back & you tongue kiss them as wives ?? grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
We simply obeyed Jesus by buying swords just as his disciples did & cut off the ears of a Pilate slave. grin
and what did Jesus Christ tell Peter after the act?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
stormborn28:
and what did Jesus Christ tell Peter after the act?
Jesus realized he was fighting a lost battle so he called of the initial plan.
Make him try am now. dem go dismember am & beat nonsense commot for em body now that he is in flesh.
Can he with eleven disciples defeat the romans & Jews? grin
It is called suicide mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Governor El-rufai Reacts To Pupils' Protest Over Sacked Unqualified Teachers / Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.