Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State (20800 Views)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by stormborn28(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Jesus realized he was fighting a lost battle.
hahahahaaaa...i laughed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Eru iku, "Your biological root is senile." Lobatan fun e grin
the idiot is just shouting john 1:1,
I will be disappointed with myself if it is a psychiatric patient overdosed in tramadol and codeine that we are wasting our time, you know that was what their rapist prophet prescribed for them.
for me, he is not worth it. peter drew a sword and cut off the ear of one of the jews that came to arrest Jesus, Jesus being a sane peaceful fellow healed the ear of his arrestor and reprimanded peter that those that kill by sword will also die by sword, so am now asking if it is that nymphomaniac paedophile mohammed, what his reaction will be? we all know.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by earnit1: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Really
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Den no get name oponu grin
like his illiterate mohammed, he is a stark illiterate, this loafer has never in his life read anything apart from that quoran recitation they do like frogs.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
It is the poor hygiene that made Christian girls & women love which made em to troop enmass to Arabia to give Arab alimajira Mouth Action & eat their smelly shit for cash that they come back & you tongue kiss them as wives ?? grin
is it the saudi arabia that the muslim girl was caught with tramadol? Igbo girls are classy that is why your alhajis will deny your drunk illiterate blood sucking allah to have them. your men will instead of fvck your disgusting women will go and be fvcking cows, the videos are everywhere. oga you no wan talk how your mohammed died and the how pigs gaveuhis decaying preeq bloowjob?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

I will be disappointed with myself if it is a psychiatric patient overdosed in tramadol and codeine that we are wasting our time, you know that was what their rapist prophet prescribed for them.
for me, he is not worth it. peter drew a sword and cut off the ear of one of the jews that came to arrest Jesus, Jesus being a sane peaceful fellow healed the ear of his arrestor and reprimanded peter that those that kill by sword will also die by sword, so am now asking if it is that nymphomaniac paedophile mohammed, what his reaction will be? we all know.
the same fellow that asked the to buy the sword?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

is it the saudi arabia that the muslim girl was caught with tramadol? Igbo girls are classy that is why your alhajis will deny your drunk illiterate blood sucking allah to have them. oga you no wan talk how your mohammed died?
eating faeces in Arabia.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by lascos912(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
every time i look up every time i look down it seems the sky is falling down
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Horlaryinkha(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

I have never seen an imbecilic muslim like this one, how can a sane person be permutating numbers of dead people just to justify that his religion is useless.
those hitler, stalin and co, weren't they killing christians? did they say they were doing it for jesus or their God like how boko and co shout allah kubar before slaughtering people, oga you are bereft of sense and empathy to ever engage yourself in this nasty argument. islam is an epitome and embodiment of everything unnatural and unattractive to human survival.
so the bomb thrown in hiroshima and nagasaki was a religious war? your sense is petrified just like mohammed's preeq before pigs dug his dead body up to eat, so there were no muslim american soldiers then? guy your biological root is senile.
one of the senseless Christian have ever met...you deserve world best grin
explosiveskull:

I have never seen an imbecilic muslim like this one, how can a sane person be permutating numbers of dead people just to justify that his religion is useless.
those hitler, stalin and co, weren't they killing christians? did they say they were doing it for jesus or their God like how boko and co shout allah kubar before slaughtering people, oga you are bereft of sense and empathy to ever engage yourself in this nasty argument. islam is an epitome and embodiment of everything unnatural and unattractive to human survival.
so the bomb thrown in hiroshima and nagasaki was a religious war? your sense is petrified just like mohammed's preeq before pigs dug his dead body up to eat, so there were no muslim american soldiers then? guy your biological root is senile.
one of the senseless Christian have ever met...you deserve world best
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by explosiveskull(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Horlaryinkha:
one of the senseless Christian have ever met...you deserve world best ;Done of the senseless Christian have ever met...you deserve world best
am not through with you?
Or you need another sermon?
abegii go sleep head slammer cos I won't reply you again. nymphomaniac.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by vegafbs: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
vegafbs:
Again, Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Magumeri in Borno State

Magumeri is currently under Boko Haram siege, they came into the town few minutes ago and started shooting sporadically,” said one of the sources.

SAD

https://theupdates.net/again-boko-haram-terrorists-attack-magumeri-in-borno-state/

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

He don't knw this don't mind him
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
explosiveskull:

is it the saudi arabia that the muslim girl was caught with tramadol? Igbo girls are classy that is why your alhajis will deny your drunk illiterate blood sucking allah to have them. your men will instead of fvck your disgusting women will go and be fvcking cows, the videos are everywhere. oga you no wan talk how your mohammed died and the how pigs gaveuhis decaying preeq bloowjob?

God bless you my brother for this
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ContractKiller: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
For self defense. Does that compare to an illiterate child rapist fake prophet?

Xposed2020:
the same fellow that asked the to buy the sword?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
this word is strange to Islam but it must be a Christian deity as their deities start with lowercase attached to them.

Were you not the one that said it, so why strange? grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by davooomat(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
These guys are not losing stall, you surrender you're empowered and accepted into the nation like a prodigal son who have gone to killed other of his brothers..... You join book you continue the killing..... Ejooor do we have a President or it is still Jubril that is in Aso Rock
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Were you not the one that said it, so why strange? grin
We don't have a deity spelt with an initial lower case letter. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 28, 2020
ContractKiller:
For self defense. Does that compare to an illiterate child rapist fake prophet?

Oho!
So self defense is allowed? grin
Tot its against the teachings.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 28, 2020
explosiveskull:

am not through with you?
Or you need another sermon?
abegii go sleep head slammer cos I won't reply you again. nymphomaniac.
only head slammer shall enter the kingdom of God as clearly stated in the Bible.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 28, 2020
explosiveskull:

Are they not propagating their religion again?
I thought all atrocities committed by a Christian should be ascribed to all Christians just as it is done to Muslims. grin

The bomb thrown in hiroshima and nagasaki by Christians that killed 250,000 innocent souls in few seconds was the epitome and embodiment of everything natural and attractive to human survival. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Xposed2020:
We don't have a deity spelt with an initial lower case letter. grin

I should respect an idol allah with upper case letter? You must be dreaming
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 28, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I should respect an idol allah with upper case letter? You must be dreaming
that's the Christian deity that we both were referring to as we don't have such in Islam. grin
so, yes it is the idol Christians carved it statues in churches & worship. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 28, 2020
explosiveskull:

Aren't bokoharam killing Muslims
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by orisa37: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2020
AND YET ABOUT 900 OF THEM(BOKOHARAMS) ARE BEING RETRAINED, REFUNDED, RELEASED AND REDISTRIBUTED INTO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES TO FOMENT MORE TROUBLES IN THE COUNTRY. AND TURN OUR DEMOCRACY INTO A BLOODY GESTAPO NIGHTMARE. GOD HELP US
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Yujin(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Dpharisee:
You mean 'repentant' Boko Haram is attacking Magumeri?
Any soldier who loses his or her life or gets injured trying to arrest them will die of shock watching them getting the best treatment while he nurses his injury unattended to in a rundown Military hospital ward.
Imagine 40yrs from now when young men read about the present happenings in Nigeria especially things like this. What will they think of the southerners who just watch and appear helpless. Tufiakwa!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ContractKiller: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
How can self defense be against Christian doctrine? If you're referring to the doctrine of forgiveness, shouldn't someone be alive before he can act in the spirit of forgiveness?

Xposed2020:
Oho!
So self defense is allowed? grin
Tot its against the teachings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari / Christmas Dance By Ex- Governor Akala (photo) / Bandits Attack Military Camp In Zazzaga, Niger State. Set Vehicles On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.