Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? (1829 Views)

I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Sad, It Didn't Work For Me Today Because of Her Madam [Picture] / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? by milann: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Once upon a time, i forked this girl two rounds without protection. I was crazy about her. The following week she was pregnant. I was nervous. Thank god i wasn't the father. As the girl was a hoe

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? by Abbeylanre15(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Chai...dah one buff o. No be the place I been they expect sha.

Omo, just dey thank God!

I'm telling you my brother. Especially when I meet my current babe. They're completely opposite

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? by merieam16(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dew04:
I found this odd. I get that you should be grateful for your life, but doesn't the misery of your mother's death outweigh the good from the situation? This ought to be a tragedy not something to really rejoice over. undecided
"Thank God I refused to journey with my mum which led to her death"
Kind of seems a bit insensitive. Unless your relationship with her wasn't rosy...
Some people no get sense, it nt der fault
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? by Jermaineayo: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mine is similar to yours mehnnn...This babe just like to dey nag anyhow for no reason plus she come dey very abusive.

The way God take deliver me ehnnn...I neva see when babe go dey at serious fault and want to start guilt tripping her guy. In summary, na she mess up.

Everyday, I just dey thank Baba God.

Abbeylanre15:

I'm telling you my brother. Especially when I meet my current babe. They're completely opposite
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? by dave4rella(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
shocked

One day I will have something to say!

For now, there's nothing, maybe the delay and depression I'm going through is for a reason.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work? by Abbeylanre15(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
dave4rella:
shocked

One day I will have something to say!

For now, there's nothing, maybe the delay and depression I'm going through is for a reason.

You will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? / Why Is It That Almost All Nigerian Girls Are H*es??? / " Are all Females "lesbians"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.