Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Vagina Is Killing Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Vagina Is Killing Men (11436 Views)

How Vagina Is Killing Men / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by seanwilliam(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there are many Bobrisky lovers (like yourself) on NL... if you seek hard enough, you will possibly find some gay dude who will be willing to take you away from 9ja (in exchange for your nyansh).... or better yet, why dont you ask the dude (who opened the thread about the Atlanta shémale) to give you the digits of the shëmale you were seeking to get in contact with?!

always be yourself bro, there is nothing wrong with you being gay (to each their own misery), its when you pretend to be who you are not, that is wrong. now go sukc a dikc and let real men have a discussion here...
this guy sha.. where are you from ? If you dey street dey go don drop u tey tey...

U too dey jam talk .. I clearly engaged u in an intellectual conversation ( I thought u were sensible), but u chose to romance the side of discussion that suits your ego.. I noticed that and I back-off instantly cos I know it will be time wasting trying to slap senses into a modafuka retãrd like you ...

That being said...
In another instance , I decided to play by the fool game( which you are) in order to make you look intelligent ( which is irony), yet, you sha prove say your brain dey recess.. where in my post did I say i am a gay? Even if I am, how is it your problem ? If I choose to play a game in order to get out of this shit hole country, how is it your cry?

Bobo no vex me oooo.. no vex me oo, dey your dey abeg.. a fool and a 'wicked' no fit be friend.. you're the formal I am the later.. no quote me again for your life if you dont want to loose your two ball sac..

Arindi omo
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
this guy sha.. where are you from ? If you dey street dey go don drop u tey tey...

U too dey jam talk .. I clearly engaged u in an intellectual conversation ( I thought u were sensible), but u chose to romance the side of discussion that suits your ego.. I noticed that and I back-off instantly cos I know it will be time wasting trying to slap senses into a modafuka retãrd like you ...

That being said...
In another instance , I decided to play by the fool game( which you are) in order to make you look intelligent ( which is irony), yet, you sha prove say your brain dey recess.. where in my post did I say i am a gay? Even if I am, how is it your problem ? If I choose to play a game in order to get out of this shit hole country, how is it your cry?

Bobo no vex me oooo.. no vex me oo, dey your dey abeg.. a fool and a 'wicked' no fit be friend.. you're the formal I am the later.. no quote me again for your life if you dont want to loose your two ball sac..
Arindi omo

any man (biitch) who is willing to go and live in the US with a MAN acting as a woman, is an undercover homo at best.... and this undercover rat has no right to post anything on NL about redpill/alpha male etc

go sukc a dikc and if you want me to stop talking about your low life undercover gay self then here is a simple clue: stop quoting me (remotely or otherwise)!
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by seanwilliam(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

any man (biitch) who is willing to go and live in the US with a MAN acting as a woman, is an undercover homo at best.... and this undercover rat has no right to post anything on NL about redpill/alpha male etc

go sukc a dikc and if you want me to stop talking about your low life undercover gay self then here is a simple clue: stop quoting me (remotely or otherwise)!
fine, fine , fine oooo.. I no go quote you again, no quote ooo, no try am oo.. if you quote na wahala oo.. dey your dey make I dey my dey .. mark my moniker.. if not u go tey for Barack grin ode oshi
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
fine, fine , fine oooo.. I no go quote you again, no quote ooo, no try am oo.. if you quote na wahala oo.. dey your dey make I dey my dey .. mark my moniker.. if not u go tey for Barack grin ode oshi

bro again...you are a homo (undercover)...you can be yourself and find someone to fukc your nyansh the legit way, but dont come on NL acting whatever BS redpill/alpha male etc

[img]https://media1./images/87e1a5c6b4ab0c9b2efd9da2000bb9f5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by seanwilliam(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro again...you are a homo (undercover)...you can be yourself and find someone to fukc your nyansh the legit way, but dont come on NL acting whatever BS redpill/alpha male etc

[img]https://media1./images/87e1a5c6b4ab0c9b2efd9da2000bb9f5/tenor.gif[/img]

U know we talk say we no go dey quote ourselves again... , guy I go crush u oooo
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
U know we talk say we no go dey quote ourselves again... , guy I go crush u oooo

yeah yeah... go sukc a dikc girl, you have no right to post on this thread. find a bobrisky thread or go back to that thread about the transgendered in Atlanta seeking gay lovers (like yourself).
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by seanwilliam(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yeah yeah... go sukc a dikc girl, you have no right to post on this thread. find a bobrisky thread or go back to that thread about the transgendered in Atlanta seeking gay lovers (like yourself).
I hear u but if you get Atlanta connect, quote me
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
I hear u but if you get Atlanta connect, quote me

bro, Atlanta is US black gay capital, you will find anything your dirty gay nyansh desires there.... just embrace your homosexuality proudly or go see if bobrisky can help your sorry case.

***spit on floor***
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by bettermike: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, Atlanta is US black gay capital, you will find anything your dirty gay nyansh desires there.... just embrace your homosexuality proudly or go see if bobrisky can help your sorry case.

***spit on floor***

It is okay madam.
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by bettermike: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanwilliam:

Please ignore her.
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
there are two types of men in this world....

#1, the REAL MEN:
- they aint afraid to tell a woman what time it is
- they never confuse biitches/hoes AND "good" women
- they enjoy pussy and they understand that its just an organ (like any other)
- they dont pay for pussy because they understand that coochie comes a dime a dozen
- they understand that if a woman uses her toto to blackmail/fool/con/play with you, you just leave her sorry behind.... and go find another.
- they understand that a good warm wet toto (attached to a skillful woman) is heaven and only gays look down upon such heavenly creation

#2, the BIITCH AASSS NIGGAS (aka donkeys, maga, mumu etc)
- they are afraid of women and will do anything to keep a woman happy
- they are quick to become "captain save a hoe" and date/marry oloshos, as if they were good women
- the minute a woman opens her legs, they lose their ability to use their damn brain
- they often use money to attract women to their sorry lives, because that sthe only thing they have to offer these women
- they hate women, but because these women control these sorry men very easily (with their toto), they are used like a donkey on a carrot.

we all know where men like the OP stand and/or why he and his buddies prefer to masturbate instead of being with a good woman with a warm wet toto. oloshos have had a field day playing with such men, thus they now hate themselves (aka the biitch aass nigga/mumu that these oloshos turned them into)

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by bettermike: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
there are two types of men in this world....

#1, the REAL MEN:
- they aint afraid to tell a woman what time it is
- they never confuse biitches/hoes AND "good" women
- they enjoy pussy and they understand that its just an organ (like any other)
- they dont pay for pussy because they understand that coochie comes a dime a dozen
- they understand that if a woman uses her toto to blackmail/fool/con/play with you, you just leave her sorry behind.... and go find another.
- they understand that a good warm wet toto (attached to a skillful woman) is heaven and only gays look down upon such heavenly creation

#2, the BIITCH AASSS NIGGAS (aka donkeys, maga, mumu etc)
- they are afraid of women and will do anything to keep a woman happy
- they are quick to become "captain save a hoe" and date/marry oloshos, as if they were good women
- the minute a woman opens her legs, they lose their ability to use their damn brain
- they often use money to attract women to their sorry lives, because that sthe only thing they have to offer these women
- they hate women, but because these women control these sorry men very easily (with their toto), they are used like a donkey on a carrot.

we all know where men like the OP stand and/or why he and his buddies prefer to masturbate instead of being with a good woman with a warm wet toto. oloshos have had a field day playing with such men, thus they now hate themselves (aka the biitch aass nigga/mumu that these oloshos turned them into)

The wise people out there know better. You are a one-trick ponny.

This your overused classification of men is getting old. Men know what to expect when approaching women nowadays.

Keep at it. We are enjoying your clowning.

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
bettermike:
The wise people out there know better. You are a one-trick ponny.
This your overused classification of men is getting old. Everyone knows you girls are the same.
The funny thing is you underestimate men. I know for sure that men all over the world are wisening up.
Keep at it. We are enjoying your clowning.

... says the confused hypocrite who uses his bible to find the definition of "a man" while asking people to masturbate like teenagers.
i DARE YOU you to show us all where that holybook of yours says its ok for a grown man to masturbate. masturbation is immorality by your holybook standards.

although i aint a religious hypocrite (like yourself) let me help you as you must be equally ignorant about your holybooks teachings too:

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body[a] in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by ChiefZaddy: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Legit and available

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2020
where is mrbrownjay1 and other bloody simps on this forum? come and see the stupid creatures You are worshiping and want to die for........This post was on FP yesterday check link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6023133/canadian-lady-says-men-should

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fokosobo:
where is mrbrownjay1 and other bloody simps on this forum? come and see the stupid creatures You are worshiping and want to die for........This post was on FP yesterday check link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6023133/canadian-lady-says-men-should

bro, as i've told you and your gay compadres (who hate women) before, when you turn away from women, there is only ONE option left...

[img]https://media1./images/341c8ed91ba5569ed2efd232bef4ce01/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
na that sweet honeypot this yeye dude is talking ill of like that??!?! any man afraid of women (as if they are some type of ruthless mafia) is a whimp!!!

I've never seen someone else who talks without reasoning as you.

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
trueguy573:
I've never seen someone else who talks without reasoning as you.

dont forget your dad na... you brainwashed follow-follow sheep!
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

dont forget your dad na... you brainwashed follow-follow sheep!
If you want to insult my dad, why don't you come over and do it maybe you would leave unharmed? Waste of flesh!
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
trueguy573:
If you want to insult my dad, why don't you come over and do it maybe you would leave unharmed? Waste of flesh!

[img]https://media1./images/9377aa4eda2e4ff3789ff40000afcc8e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
trueguy573:

Wow! cool good one. Real mature.

#Loser

says the ignorant fool throwing BS empty threats online...
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

says the ignorant fool throwing BS empty threats online...
You aren't thinking straight. You need to go have a good rest. Your brain must be depleted from all the time wasted on the internet. Please get some rest. You need it. Quote me when you're sane.
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
trueguy573:

You aren't thinking straight. You need to go have a good rest. Your brain must be depleted after all the time wasted on the internet. Please get some rest. You need it. Quote me when you're sane.

ok sir, thank you, i will...

[img]https://media1./images/6222f07b9d8f38dedc61f80df27ec75a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ok sir, thank you, i will...

[img]https://media1./images/6222f07b9d8f38dedc61f80df27ec75a/tenor.gif[/img]
Yeah use the gif to cover your pain. Sir?At least you know your elders.

#Loser

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
trueguy573:

Yeah use the gif to cover your pain.

#Loser

"my" pain? when you are the one so pained about what someone writes that you had to quote me with irrelevant rubbish?!
i am giving your deluded self too much credit, by even replying your nonsense.

have a fantastic day!
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

"my" pain? when you are the one so pained about what someone writes that you had to quote me with irrelevant rubbish?!
i am giving your deluded self too much credit, by even replying your nonsense.

have a fantastic day!
Kiss my balls

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, as i've told you and your gay compadres (who hate women) before, when you turn away from women, there is only ONE option left...

[img]https://media1./images/341c8ed91ba5569ed2efd232bef4ce01/tenor.gif[/img]

I doubt if you read what that canadian lady said about men in that link i shared with you before rushing to reply me.

Anyway, see what another lady said about men. (pics attached below)

1 Like

Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fokosobo:
I doubt if you read what that canadian lady said about men in that link i shared with you before rushing to reply me.

Anyway, see what another lady said about men. (pics attached below)

who cares what this single idiot said!?!?!?! you must be the type of man that takes the words of ONE deluded woman, and thereafter judge ALL OTHER WOMEN based on that single idiot. what you do would be as stupid as me saying that you are gay because some gay fool on NL said that a man's nyansh is better than toto, abi?

judging all a gender based on the words of a few deluded people, makes you just as deluded as they are...
Re: How Vagina Is Killing Men by Mayowalekan: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2020
THANKS BOOS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT......................

THANKS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again / I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.