Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love (666 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not happy at all...
I’m a young guy, in my early twenties, hoping to find love or maybe a girlfriend, but I feel like it’s not happening soon.
I’ve had two girlfriends in the past, but that’s before I entered the working class. I love my job, it pays me well and I don’t see myself quitting now, especially not with the current situation at hand. My previous relationship didn’t last for a month (quite embarrassing to say), but that’s not because I’m not affectionate, but I didn’t have time for her during weekdays and most times after work, I’m stressed out and I even forget to call her.
I understand the importance of making legit money at an early age but it seems like she didn’t care much about money at that point.
Over a year now I’ve not kissed a girl, meaning I’ve not gotten a reason to fall in love or quit my job. I’m a diligent guy with a self esteem (in a scale of 10) of 4 which means I’ve got small friends circle.
If I could remember my first girlfriend in sec. school (shush we didn’t have sex undecided undecided); she was the one who motivated me to read harder because I didn’t want to look like a failure. I guess that’s the kind of woman I need in my life, considering my loyalty to one woman.

Thanks For reading this far...
For those who manage to mix work and love, how did you do it. Put yourself in my shoes, with my self esteem and my small crew how do you imply I get my girl soon? Cos I need woman oh!
Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by Ningen(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just want to let you know that you're doing well.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
nnadychuks:
I’m a young guy, in my early twenties, hoping to find love or maybe a girlfriend, but I feel like it’s not happening soon.
I’ve had two girlfriends in the past, but that’s before I entered the working class. I love my job, it pays me well and I don’t see myself quitting now, especially not with the current situation at hand. My previous relationship didn’t last for a month (quite embarrassing to say), but that’s not because I’m not affectionate, but I didn’t have time for her during weekdays and most times after work, I’m stressed out and I even forget to call her.
I understand the importance of making legit money at an early age but it seems like she didn’t care much about money at that point.
Over a year now I’ve not kissed a girl, meaning I’ve not gotten a reason to fall in love or quit my job. I’m a diligent guy with a self esteem (in a scale of 10) of 4 which means I’ve got small friends circle.
If I could remember my first girlfriend in sec. school (shush we didn’t have sex undecided undecided); she was the one who motivated me to read harder because I didn’t want to look like a failure. I guess that’s the kind of woman I need in my life, considering my loyalty to one woman.

For those who manage to mix work and love, how did you do it. Put yourself in my shoes, with my self esteem and my small crew how do you imply I get my girl soon? Cos I need woman oh!

if you have no free time to socialize and/or meet someone, then you have to MAKE TIME to socialize and/or meet someone to share life with...there are no two ways about it. as for the above in bold you wrote, i hope you were joking (or its a typo) when you wrote that you would quit your job for love.
Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ningen:
Just want to let you know that you're doing well.

I don’t understand bros
Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if you have no free time to socialize and/or meet someone, then you have to MAKE TIME to socialize and/or meet someone to share life with...there are no two ways about it. as for the above in bold you wrote, i hope you were joking (or its a typo) when you wrote that you would quit your job for love.
I’m not quitting my job For any woman, but sometimes I envy those who have so much time for themselves to find love. Is it a price I have to pay for trying to make ends meet? cry
Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
nnadychuks:
I’m not quitting my job For any woman, but sometimes I envy those who have so much time for themselves to find love. Is it a price I have to pay for trying to make ends meet? cry

its the life balance where you can find equal fulfillment in both love/family/work/pleasures etc. sadly, just because you see two people in love, does not mean they are fulfilled. the important questions ARE:
- whats your priorities in life?
- what actions are you taking to fill the void in your life?
- do you also work saturdays and sundays?
- have you ever thought of using online dating to meet someone?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
There's never enough time in the world to LOVE any THING OR PERSON other than one's self oga.

You have to make out time even in busy schedule. Even God makes out time to express his love to us talk less of mere mortal like yourself. The good thing is that you're career-driving (focused on building your career/job); so maybe you should focus on one since you can't make a little compromise to do the little things that is required to be in a relationship.

No matured woman will require 100% of your time during the week days when they already know you're working. But at least a tithe of a tithe of you'r day's time can be made into spending really quality time with the other person. Remember, it's not the quantity of time (duration) but the quality of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by Tomide007: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
nnadychuks:

Bro keep working, you'll meet a workaholic like you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by Mgtowmonk: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Focus more on yourself bro
Women will flood you later when there's doe angry

1 Like

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its the life balance where you can find equal fulfillment in both love/family/work/pleasures etc. sadly, just because you see two people in love, does not mean they are fulfilled. the important questions ARE:
- whats your priorities in life?
- what actions are you taking to fill the void in your life?
- do you also work saturdays and sundays?
- have you ever thought of using online dating to meet someone?
I only have Sundays off which means after church which closes by 1-2pm I’ll have less than 3-4 hours to spend with her for the week.
To me, online dating is crap; either I get unfortunate to fall for scam, or they’re just too money/time dependent.
I wish there’s a dating website, like a real dating site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
There's never enough time in the world to LOVE any THING OR PERSON other than one's self oga.

You have to make out time even in busy schedule. Even God makes out time to express his love to us talk less of mere mortal like yourself. The good thing is that you're career-driving (focused on building your career/job); so maybe you should focus on one since you can't make a little compromise to do the little things that is required to be in a relationship.

No matured woman will require 100% of your time during the week days when they already know you're working. But at least a tithe of a tithe of you'r day's time can be made into spending really quality time with the other person. Remember, it's not the quantity of time (duration) but the quality of it.
I understand. Thanks
Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Tomide007:

Bro keep working, you'll meet a workaholic like you.
I’d rather not meet someone like me. I could only imagine how angry my ex’s were when I picked their calls like 10% of the time grin
Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by nnadychuks(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
you're not missing anything my brother
Nigerian women aren't worth your time

Re: I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love by olanipek(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Try office romance.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Take Care Of Me, Other Men Are Waiting In Line” – Read Full Chat Be / Three Most Important Benefits Of Marrying A Calabar Girl / My Father Is Being Overly Jealous!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.