Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (40372 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by abdullahi45: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Newboss:

Don't you have data? Just Google it.

Chief, stop eluding this like a virus escaping the immune system.. Provide your the reference to your claim joor cheesy
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Piddo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
The question no one is asking. Brazil has a dictator President who will swear by Hydroxychloroquine and is a Trump worshipper. Brazil has 2.4m cases and 90,000 deaths. Why is the drug not working in Brazil? Is Dr. Stella saying Brazil and the whole world is hiding a cure that exists just to hurt Americans and Trump?

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by MhizJoyce(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
momentusjay:

Did I say I am selling it?
just teasing you. You're not a corrupt Nigerian cheesy
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Newboss(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
abdullahi45:

Chief, stop eluding this like a virus escaping the immune system.. Provide your the reference to your claim joor cheesy

Ok
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Investnow2017: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
abdullahi45:

I mean she is double-faced and cruel. I mean, why come to the public to damn the use of mask but use it secretly to protect yourself.
My brother, the confusion around this virus is worse than the virus itself. To think this is a worldwide phenomenon which has unleashed so much suffering and has vastly widen the poverty gap! So far only God knows the truth about the contagion. From China, WHO, the Big Pharmaceutical empire, Vaccine and vaccine thefts, to Bill Gates and all the uncountable Conspiracy Theories on earth! More and more confusion. What a world laden with greed! And yet they are wasting billions sending missions to Mars when they have thrown the whole earth into utter confusion! Preposterous indeed!
My consolation is that God will come soon to crush and wipe away these selfish, wicked rulership under Satan and have His kingdom rule over the earth - then according to the Bible, no one living then "will say 'I am sick'".Isaiah 33:24, Daniel 2:44.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by DaRuud(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Off your mic ,
Off your mic ,

Madam you wa pour sand inside the Garri of NCDC , WHO , Boss Mustapha ,Enahire , . . . . .

Those guys never chop Belle full.

There is Covid19 but the one in Nigeria is not as deadly as Malaria .

echepops:
A Nigerian-born and trained physician, Dr. Stella Emmanuel, is trending on social media after delivering an impassioned COVID-19 speech in the US on Monday.

Speaking at a news conference in Washington, Emmanuel claimed that antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine; zinc; and antibacterial drug, Zithromax, were effective cures for the virus.

The Nigerian spoke during a news conference held by a group of American doctors under the aegis of: “America’s Frontline Doctors,” in front of the US Supreme Court in Washington DC.

Watch the video here ➡️ https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDLOpbhltrM/?igshid=w2uwlqi58ibi

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Cousin9999: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
We need to be very careful about information we put out regarding Chinese flu and treatment. Fear is motivating many to make poor decisions. We don't need alleged doctors encouraging them.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
NAIJA, we rock!!
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by WesternEdu: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
I understand she from Cameron but schooled in Nigeria
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gee64:
No one would want to take her seriously because she is black.

That’s becos only black people pull this kinda stunt weda home or abroad.....
u can never see a white person say Facebook will crash in Jesus name no matter how religious that white person is.....

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s becos only black people pull this kinda stunt weda home or abroad.....
u can never see a white person say Facebook will crash in Jesus name no matter how religious that white person is.....

Nigerians always destroy their credibility by bringing witchcraft and spirit husbands into science. She thinks she's talking to mugus at redeemed or Mountain of fire.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by feedthenation(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dr Stella Immanuel wearing face mask and PPE covering

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by knowhowk: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
That Combination solves Covid 19 .She is not the first to mention it .
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by echepops(m): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin
OP, your video has been removed by YouTube for violating their terms of service.

And the Instagram link is not working as well.
Can you give us another link?

Sadly, the video has been removed on all platforms it was posted on. According to them, it's false information.

Lalasticlala mods please delete this thread. It's quite sad tho
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by chewwie(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Superwave:
I follow Brietbart, if they were racist and sexist, why are they pushing this black woman's story? All conservatives, including me, are labelled racist by big tech and liberal establishments.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by chewwie(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2020
echepops:

Sadly, the video has been removed on all platforms it was posted on. According to them, it's false information.

Lalasticlala mods please delete this thread. It's quite sad tho
I quickly downloaded it. This is not the first time big tech companies are censoring front line doctors for speaking the truth about covid, they claim they're spreading misinformation.
Since when does YouTube know more than doctors? If you need the video, send me your WhatsApp number.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Sleekfingers: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
She is not a nigerian o....na from cameroon she come from o
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by djam9499: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
GiantParrot:

Thanks for your response. One of the best I've seen on nairaland in a while. I think the bolded is an excellent suggestion.

Meanwhile, it's a shame that politics appears to be influencing scientific recommendations these days, and the media is playing a huge role in this politicization of science. It turns out that the major study that condemned hydroxychloroquine has been withdrawn

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/science/coronavirus-retracted-studies-data.html

It's not surprising that many people are unaware of the retraction because it doesn't fit the narrative of several mainstream media outlets. Really hoping for more findings on measures that can address this coronavirus. Hopefully, the impact of politics will diminish in the sciences soon.
. Good morning Sir. I have drop a mail thanks
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by BackllGodNaija: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
OtemAtum:
BackIIGodNaija, come and see what science is doing grin
Oh you mean to say, what science is copying?

By the way, the woman's not an atheist... she believes in God!

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Where is science copying it from? From God Almighty's inventions( natural resources) or from Jehovah's invention(Christianity and Judaism)?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by BackllGodNaija: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
Where is science copying it from? From God Almighty's inventions( natural resources) or from Jehovah's invention(Christianity and Judaism)?
All of the above!
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
All of the above!
It can't be all of the above because Jehovah is not the same as God Almighty, rather he is smaller than a microscopic organism compared with God Almighty his creator.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by BackllGodNaija: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
It can't be all of the above because Jehovah is not the same as God Almighty, rather he is smaller than a microscopic organism compared with God Almighty his creator.
Are you going to now answer for me? It's all of the above for me..if you don't like my answer you can go to hell and hang yourself dry. tongue
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Are you going to now answer for me? It's all of the above for me..if you don't like my answer you can go to hell and hang yourself dry. tongue
Be polite bro. It's not supposed to be a fight na cool The reason why I answered for you is because you don't know the truth. You worship a godmate like you and erroneously call him your Almighty. As a matter of fact, Jehovah your god committed suicide in his last reincarnation into the earth.
B.C.E 16:37-39
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped Yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of mosheh, whose soul name was Yahweh.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by BackllGodNaija: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
Be polite bro. It's not supposed to be a fight na cool The reason why I answered for you is because you don't know the truth. You worship a godmate like you and erroneously call him your Almighty. As a matter of fact, Jehovah your god committed suicide in his last reincarnation into the earth.
I was polite when I first answered the question but it seems you were deaf and didn't hear me correctly that you're are still there talking nonsense. Hence I say it again to you, the answer to your question is "all of the above", but if you don't like the answer i gave you can go to hell and hang yourself dry. tongue

All of the above! All of the above! All of the above!
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I was polite when I first answered the question but it seems you were deaf and didn't hear me correctly that you're are still there talking nonsense. Hence I say it again to you, the answer to your question is "all of the above", but if you don't like the answer i gave you can go to hell and hang yourself dry. tongue

All of the above! All of the above! All of the above!
lol grin It's sane to remain polite even when people get on your nerves. Didn't fictitious Jesus teach you this principle? cool
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by BackllGodNaija: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
lol grin It's sane to rwmain polite even when people get on your nerves. Didn't fictitious Jesus teach you this principle? cool
All of the above or you go to hell and hang yourself foolish self there. Sane kor Mane ni.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Did she use Jehovah's religion or she used God Almighty's natural resources to cure the sick? Which one did he use?
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by BackllGodNaija: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
0temSapien:
Did she use Jehovah's religion or she used God Almighty's natural resources to cure the sick? Which one did he use?
All of the above!

It's appearing as though you like that answer very much.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
All of the above!

It's appearing as though you like that answer very much.
It cannot be all of the above. Explain pls.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by 0temSapien: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

But she used Hydroxychloroquine to treat the sickness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.