Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Every Girl Has A Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Has A Price (7928 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Has A Price by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
Let us say the truth.

Every girl has a price to do crazy and disgusting things, but the question is what’s yours?

Every girl has a price for love and sex in every relationship.

Girls do it most for money.

Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MzGreat(f): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
wow!! clean p u s s y
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by foyeks2001(f): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
Orikinla:

Let us say the truth.

Every girl has a price to do crazy and disgusting things, but the question is what’s yours?

look at this one here, shior
how much do u think u ve got? rubbish
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Woke4all(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
Orikinla:

Let us say the truth.

So true[color=#550000][/color]

Either in cash or kind
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrCork17: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
foyeks2001:

can i hit it of i buy u a bag of rice? wink
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by foyeks2001(f): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
bag of rice ko, bag of beans ni,
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Mobinga: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Orikinla:

Let us say the truth.

GBAM
MzGreat:

wow!! clean p u s s y
Is yours that DIRTY?
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
foyeks2001:

See how you are misreading a general topic.

Okay, Naija sugar baby, how much are you asking for it? grin

Money for hand
Back for ground.

How about Monday night for Kuramo Beach?
I will teach you some secrets of the sand. grin
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Abekeade08(f): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
What does this thread have to do with Romance?
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
Abekeade08:

What does this thread have to do with Romance?

[size=28pt]NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE![/size]
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
So. . .I'm drinking a nice cold ban of Hawaiian punch. I click on a thread title that seems interesting and this girls punny pops up in my face. . . red drink. . .punny. . .
A BAD combination!  angry angry angry

MzGreat:

wow!! clean p u s s y

perhaps on the outside jare!  tongue

btw I dont have a price. smiley
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MMM2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
dis is what we call Womanliness cat.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrCork17: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
foyeks2001:

bag of rice ko, bag of beans ni,

foyeks2001 <<<<<< Gold digger
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

So. . .I'm drinking a nice cold ban of Hawaiian punch. I click on a thread title that seems interesting and this girls punny pops up in my face. . . red drink. . .punny. . .
A BAD combination!  angry angry angry

perhaps on the outside jare!  tongue

btw I dont have a price. smiley

Please, show me the pussie.

I am STILL LEARNING.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by harakiri(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
Like the old song says "ain't no romance without finance". I know many ladies will deny this till hell freezes over but the truth is they don't do the big nasty 4 nothing. Its up for sale for the highest bidder to hump. That's why Beyouce sang large volumes of songs dedicated to camel-faced Jay-Z. Would that happen if he was a local DJ? Do u think Posh from Spice Girls married David Beckham for his looks? Would she have gone on a date with him if he was a talentless player on constant "bench duty" in a dead beat division 2 club? Would Heidi Plum have married that ghastly-scar faced Seal if he was a butler rather than a successful singer? Get real people. Love is a superficial illusion that is PAID for! All dem ladies selling they pus pus. End of!

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Has A Price by steve13(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
@harakiri,its so true wat u said,they know deep down ,before a girl stays in a relationship with out the necessary treat its either she is getting old,not beautiful or she is targeting something, those kind of finance less affairs its witnessed in the village.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Orikinla:

Please, show me the womanliness.

I am STILL LEARNING.

Mr.Cork will show you hers truss me wink wink.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Mobinga: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

Like the old song says "ain't no romance without finance". I know many ladies will deny this till hell freezes over but the truth is they don't do the big nasty 4 nothing. Its up for sale for the highest bidder to hump. That's why Beyouce sang large volumes of songs dedicated to camel-faced Jay-Z. Would that happen if he was a local DJ? Do u think Posh from Spice Girls married David Beckham for his looks? Would she have gone on a date with him if he was a talentless player on constant "bench duty" in a dead beat division 2 club? Would Heidi Plum have married that ghastly-scar faced Seal if he was a butler rather than a successful singer? Get real people. Love is a superficial illusion that is PAID for! All dem ladies selling they pus pus. End of!
grin
Gbam grin
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

grin
Gbam  grin

angry angry angry

[NOTE] when men realize the difference between desiring a man with standards and a sense of responsibility vs. Gold digging the battle of the s3xes will be no more or at least it wouldn't be so bad. Men need to grow up and world shall revolve in orbit with ease and all will be well/in order!  cool  smiley smiley
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by harakiri(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
@mzdarkskin. . . And a man with "standards" equals what? Hmm? Same thing i talked about. It all boils down to the highest bidder. Why can't you beings be honest and straight forward for once in your estrogen fueled lives? Ehn? Abeg, don't get me started.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Abekeade08(f): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
Harakiri, seems like things have not changed with you. I see you are still being hostile to women.

To your point about Heidi Klum, I don't think she married Seal for his money, Seal is sooo yesterday. If you want to contest this, please name one of his recent hits *crickets* Heidi Klum on the hand is still relevant with her highly successful fashion design show on Bravo. She is one of the most successful supermodels in the world and she married Scarfaced Seal: he probably has a very big tool and knows how to work it, or she is genuinely in love with him.

Beyonce:That one na another story sha

Posh Spice: She was a nobody (spice girl) when they got married. It might have been cos of his money, but a whole bunch of women would marry David Beckham without his money. Abeg the man is one fionneeee piece of a*s*s.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

@mzdarkskin. . . And a man with "standards" equals what? Hmm? Same thing i talked about. It all boils down to the highest bidder. Why can't you beings be honest and straight forward for once in your estrogen fueled lives? Ehn? Abeg, don't get me started.

[NOTE] STANDARDS: living by a certain criteria or specific order that is typically upstanding or respectable (Mz.D's Spider Websta Dictionary  grin). So in other words a well put together man, who is stable in all aspects. This type of man will desire a partner with the same qualities and/or ambitions. If men raised their standards on a mental level (taking the time to analyze with their BIG heads) just as women in regards to acting reasonably in the present and planning for the future, it would be much easier on their part. Some men try to fight women on everything just for the opportunity to express their false sense of masculinity. They fail to realize that a woman simply asking that her guy be man enough to be able to provide for her and to compromise on who will do what (such as he brings in the money and she takes care of domestic responsibilities or they both share the load evenly) is to have a balanced relationship and home for themselves as well as their future family together. Men should and can be on that level of thinking.

But no. . . Men will get rich or get a little something and go for the shallow attractive GIRL, knowing she is all about looks and shopping and is ready to overlook the WOMAN who has her own whether she is attractive by society's standards or not because to them "women must submit, men should have more money" (yet if this is the case and the woman asks for anything then she is labeled money hungry. .hmmm). Check out what I call the  "Mr.Cork" mentality. Although he is obviously a comedian, his "got nyash, bosoms and extra thigh" line reflects how most men think when seeking a partner. . ."physical". Then he'd further go on to say "i drive an X5 blah blah". You get what I am saying? ok. So men will impress such easy women. When the shallow woman goes home with him and has little to no domestic skills and just wants the credit card, all of a sudden "women are evil". If men took the time to analyze and realize love alone cannot put food in the mouths of their future children, wives or themselves for that matter but also that money is not everything as well and that there should be a balance (which is what a good woman preeches when she says no 'romance without finance'), again it would be well.

Not everyone will be rich, so I am not implying men without the cash should strive for it and be mr. big shot and then think like a woman no, bottom line what I am saying is regardless of social status, when a man knows what he wants, is mature enough to handle a relationship and is ready to dedicate himself to his role as the PROVIDER, PROTECTOR AND LOVER then if he uses his common sense he will find the right lady. When a man is not balanced he is either the player or the chauvinist. A balanced man will be able to spot the gold diggers, avoid them and head in the direction of a woman who is set mentally herself and can be his other half.

so what if my write up is long? LOL. If you are confused, ask and i'll explain.  smiley wink
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by harakiri(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Abekeade08. . . Trust me, i love women (especially the tall fair ones with thick hips and mind renderiny yansh) but i am a blunt straight forward person when it comes to discussing issues. My points might come off as being brute and harsh but that's how truth is. . .it comes out cold. I mentioned Seal becoz whether he's still putting out hits or not, he remains a celebrity and he was hot when they married. Posh was hot when she married Beckham and from what i gather, was more influential than him at the time. My point is, these women wouldn't have cast a second glance at these guys if they were struggling-dead beat-nobodies. U sef know as e dey go na. . .lol
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

@Abekeade08. . . Trust me, i love women (especially the tall fair ones with thick hips and mind renderiny yansh) but i am a blunt straight forward person when it comes to discussing issues. My points might come off as being brute and harsh but that's how truth is. . .it comes out cold. I mentioned Seal becoz whether he's still putting out hits or not, he remains a celebrity and he was hot when they married. Posh was hot when she married Beckham and from what i gather, was more influential than him at the time. My point is, these women wouldn't have cast a second glance at these guys if they were struggling-dead beat-nobodies. U sef know as e dey go na. . .lol

That's not necessarily true. I'd date Seal with pride if he wasn't a singer. I'm serious.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by harakiri(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
@mzdarkskin. . . I'll get back 2 you when i'm signed in via laptop. Mobile phone typing ain't it.
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Mobinga: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

I noticed it bro. Wickid Mon!!  cool
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

@mzdarkskin. . . I'll get back 2 you when i'm signed in via laptop. Mobile phone typing ain't it.

lmao. yes sir! wink
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2011
How come this witch doesn't use ''SIR'' FOR ME? undecided
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by 190: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
and who are you calling witch undecided

you should mind your language angry angry
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
Is anybody talking to me here ? angry
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
OP.
Naija babes got the dirtiest and roughest punny ever . . . . . .Plus the ones in abroad lipsrsealed
Re: Every Girl Has A Price by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2011
You are pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? / Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? / Who Is More Beautiful Between This Two Babes? (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.