Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works (52629 Views)

OMG! River Plate Refuse To Play Copa Libertadores Final In Real Madrid Stadium! / Reconstruction Of Eket Stadium Enters Final Phase As More Containers Arrive / Ambode Approves Reconstruction Of Onikan Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by mosesjida(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
tillaman:
Stadium wey no fine reach Barcelona stadium, smh
is it that ugly camp nou u call a stadium
Something that ain't even fully covered
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by CharleyGold: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Quality Bernabeu. cool
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shomadjozzy:
Because them win cup we no go hear word

Yes u no go hear word. But what has stadium renovation got to do with winning cup?
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by tillaman(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
mosesjida:
is it that ugly camp nou u call a stadium
Something that ain't even fully covered
that is the problem with all these Madrid fans, una too make mouth
Shey you dey see stadium
Kelegbemegbe ogogoro no be soda bro

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by i124k(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
ContractKiller:
Barcelona people right now
you look like someone i know in real life....
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by JaffyJoe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dididrumz:
See as stadium be like Bluetooth speaker

The bluetooth device is ready to pair. grin
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Dididrumz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
JaffyJoe:

The bluetooth device is ready to pair. grin

Connectido successfully grin grin grin
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is private sector on display, not even public works.Together with Elon Musk sending astronauts to space, and all other great achievements other progressive nations empower their people to do.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by piagetskinner(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fedrick100:
Dm if you get iPhone 7.for sale

DM sent
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by ponziponzi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
tillaman:
Shey you dey see stadium

You don’t know anything. That’s not the current state of the stadium. It’s just a model for what they plan to do. The plan has been canceled now sef.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by piagetskinner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
See construction!!!!
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Belltop: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice one

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by tomju(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yus2020:
Hala Madrid
Someone said its Gala Madrid grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by perdollar(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
if them sell Santiago and Stefano Stadia come join Athletico Madrid and Getafe Stadia, they can't buy Augbemeyang
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Goalnaldo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm missing the Bernabeu already.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by rapid101(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
SANTIAGO BERNABÉU!!

Sometimes you see what "they" termed "ultramodern" in Nigeria and you think that's all what construction has to offer. Until you see a mind blowing out of this world futuristic buildings and structures and then you realise it's was also constructed.... And what "they" termed ultramodern is actually a substandard piece of sh*t!
the funny part Spain is one of d poorest countries in Europe but u can't compare dem to even south Africa or even Nigeria . dis life no balance at all

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Fedrick100: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
piagetskinner:

DM sent

Drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Lutexx: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sammy07:
Can someone snap Abuja stadium for me, I wan check something
Na wetin go make you vex you dey fine so o smiley

1 Like

Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by gibzzhd: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
And a certain football club in the EPL known for noise making don't even have a football pitch of their own.They are still renting stadium in 2020.LETS SHAME THAT TEAM.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by earnit1: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
ok
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Ibhamzah17: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Barca's training ground
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by TGMISKY(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
wetin we wan use am do
It's an improvement to what they already have. Development should make you happy
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by segebase(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice

Earn free money chk ma signature
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by pretyval: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
NATIONAL STADIUM LAGOS
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Realfrankie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fedrick100:
Dm if you get iPhone 7.for sale

Go shop go buy am, since you like suffer
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Raydos: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
MiddleDimension:
i am going to be responsible for activities like this where massive cranes are involved, moving heavy construction around this way. not just one, but hundreds of activities like this.

Lol me too, I really like construction works, If you check my profile, Most of my topics are about construction!!

I like seeing new projects springing up everyday, Cranes everywhere!!

I wish I can be the President of nigeria someday, I will pratically turn Nigeria to a construction site, Where construction will be going on in Every nooks and crannies, Proper city planning with Grid-like style road network!!
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Ray07(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
TripA:
aswear we are way behind in architectural designs in this country and probably Africa

like our architecture is a joke.
this is supreme
Big time joke my brother.
I wonder wetin them the teach Architect Ural students for this country.

When other country done upgrade from building house with block and mud, we still the struggle with am.

Architecture style o, we no get.
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by hiziko22: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by Samiah33(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
tillaman:
Shey you dey see stadium
so you need night and light to make your stadium fine, abegee even V/I fine for night
Re: The Real Madrid Stadium Reconstruction Works by piagetskinner(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fedrick100:

Drop ur WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.